Home Depot co-founder & GOP Megadonor Ken Langone has announced plans to fundraise for Joe Manchin...Yep. You read that right.⁠

That jerk will never win another election as a democrat no matter how much money republicans stuff down his pants.

That jerk will never win another election as a democrat no matter how much money republicans stuff down his pants.
Maybe you don't know that WV is the reddest state? Xiden didn't win any counties in WV, none, zero, nada, zilch, zippo, nil....
Manchin should really switch parties, the dems are moving too far left, there are no moderates anymore.

Manchin and Sinema should both become independents.

Maybe you don't know that WV is the reddest state? Xiden didn't win any counties in WV, none, zero, nada, zilch, zippo, nil....
Manchin should really switch parties, the dems are moving too far left, there are no moderates anymore.
Manchin is all about the money going in his pocket. You can have him.

Manchin is all about the money going in his pocket. You can have him.
The Progs are terrible in ruling the nation. A switch by one of them in the Senate will bring some stability until the elections next year.

No kidding, dipshit. He's obviously switching parties. You retards just lost the Senate.

LOL
Not yet anyway. As a spoiler he is the most powerful man in the senate and he knows it. As a republican he would be worth nothing more than another republican vote.

And West Virginia is among one of the poorest states. But Manchin, he stands with billionaires against the working poor in his state.

But hey, good for me. In the next couple of weeks I am going to be putting together a top-notch team. An estate planning firm with extensive experience in Charitable Remainder Trusts, a lawyer with strong experience in constructing them, a CPA with the experience of dealing with the cash flows and valuations, and the nation's best internet marketing firm to target my market with laser intensity. Writing the business proposal now. I am going to show cryptocurrency millionaires how to take their profits off the table, create an income for life, and cash out hundreds of thousands of dollars immediately without even paying a dime in taxes. Hell, I might call Elon Musk first. He is looking to take billions of the table, why should he pay taxes on that?

The specific loophole I am targeting would have been eliminated with the Wyden bill, and personally, I think it should be. But hey, I don't make the rules, I just teach people how to follow them.

No kidding, dipshit. He's obviously switching parties. You retards just lost the Senate.

LOL
I think he should switch parties. But an effective communicator, one that can clearly elucidate what Manchin has done, how he has thrown the hard working people of West Virginia under the bus, should be able to whoop his ass in the election, and he deserves it. I mean the Koch brothers are running ads in West Virginia telling West Virginians how they think. How flippin insulting. I mean I admit, my peers and I have often made fun of West Virginia. But those people are the salt of the earth. They work hard, and they have been shit on for generations by the very types of people that have now bought and paid for Joe Manchin. Like I said, one of the poorest states in the nation, mostly, because since the time they had the audacity to separate from Virginia proper, those billionaires have feasted on their labor and dropped big buckets of shit on them.

No guts no glory, they should become Republicans.
They are not welcome by democrats, they are harassed by democrats.
Is that what you think of the Republicans harassed because they voted to impeach Trump?

Is that what you think of the Republicans harassed because they voted to impeach Trump?
Which impeachment? They were both bullshit impeachments. The RINO globalists that voted for impeachment were Never-Trumpers, there was no legal basis for either impeachment, hell he was out of office for the 2nd one??!! How will Xiden handle his impeachments? I hope the GOP gets a super-majority in the senate.

i don't know what it's in his head. senility?

GOP Mega-donor Announces Plans for a Fundraiser to Reward Joe Manchin for All His Work for the trumpublican Party

GOP mega-donor, billionaire Ken Langone, has announced plans for a fundraiser for Sen. Joe Manchin. Manchin should expect no less from the Republicans’ major contributors after he worked diligently to block the points in President Biden’s agenda that would benefit average Americans.

The Republican Party, Big Business, and the billionaire class should be throwing millions-of-dollars at Manchin for guaranteeing the trumpublicans becoming the congressional majority with their sweep of the 2022 Mid-term Elections. Even in staunchly blue states, Manchin has destroyed many Democrats’ chances of holding their offices.

Manchin has been so successful at shooting his own party in its foot, when his Senate term ends in 2025, he could find voters in his home state wanting a true Republican for the post rather than a “pretender” that might turn against them at any moment.

If Manchin does lose his next election, he will have received uncounted millions-of-dollars in honoraria that was sent to his foreign bank accounts. So, even with limited time in the Senate, his willing failure to serve the vast majority of his constituents’ interests, he made certain that limited period of time was incredibly profitable for himself.

But, Democratic voters across the nation should not hold Manchin in contempt. If he hadn’t eagerly wrecked the Democrats’ majority with his opposition to abolishing the filibuster, passing the John R. Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2021, and other machinations, there is a long list of “corporate controlled” moderate Democrats in the Senate, who were ready and willing to take his place to assure the trumpublicans’ overwhelming victories in November 2022.

he should consider leaving the dnc. he is far to moderate for the dnc, and belongs in the bigger tent rnc

There are few if any moderates in the Republican Party. They are moving too far to the right.

Forum List

Back