home depot people in trouble for wearing blm on their aprons

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

wearing blm detracts people from you . who wants to be helped by a terrorist who murders people and destroys cities.

wearing blm detracts people from you . who wants to be helped by a terrorist who murders people and destroys cities.

Good for Home DEpot. Now their store in Minneapolis will be burned to the ground, though, and KAmala Harris will set up a bail fund for the arsonists.

Good for Home DEpot. Now their store in Minneapolis will be burned to the ground, though, and KAmala Harris will set up a bail fund for the arsonists.

they been battling stores all year to push blm in peoples buisness. another for terrorising from blacks.

I don't know about everyone else, but I would not take my business elsewhere because of one or more employees may put on display in one way or another something that I don't agree with, especially when they will never have the ability to speak for the rest of the job staff.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a white girl who will forever love this late beautiful precious masterpiece of an African American gentleman)

Northern_Calloway.jpg

Forum List

Back