Home grown Terrorists

Most of the terrorist activity in the U.S. in recent years has not come from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups.

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men | Alternet

Violence by extremist Christians in the United States has been responsible for attacks on and bombing of abortion clinics, and shooting of abortion providers. Timothy McVeigh’s bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City during 1995 killed 168 people, including 19 children. It showed that extremist Christians can be as deadly as their extremist Islamic counterparts.

McVeigh was given a high probability diagnosis of Asperger's, was bi-sexual, and self identified as agnostic.

Oops.

Source: McVeigh faces day of reckoning | World news | The Guardian

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would "improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of company."

/thread

Last edited:
10351310_239236182939027_322754577530259197_n.jpg

McVeigh was given a high probability diagnosis of Asperger's, was bi-sexual, and self identified as agnostic.

Oops.

Source: McVeigh faces day of reckoning | World news | The Guardian

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would "improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of company."

/thread

I'm autistic, bi-sexual, and non-religious too. It's a good thing I'm WAY too lazy to blow shit up.

More on topic... this thread sucks.

And it will continue as the country continues to decay and the voice of the people is ignored and muted by tyrants in robes who allow baby murder and degeneracy like homosexuality to become mainstream and its pushed into our society and schools and media the only way to fight back is with violence. Get used to it.

You sound like a supporter of such terrorists as mentioned in the OP.

Most of the terrorist activity in the U.S. in recent years has not come from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups.

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men | Alternet

Still hating on Christians I see. You're a real bad ass. Would you suggest concentration camps or simple extermination? Since your ilk is less than 5% of the population I'd highly suggest extermination.

You sound like another supporter of such terrorists as mentioned in the OP.

Forum List

Back