🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Home invasion leaves homeowner alive and criminal dead

The homeowner called the 911 but no help arrived for 14 minutes

If the honest law abiding citizen had not been armed he might be dead

One of the biggest reasons I listened to you Americans on the issue of guns. Self defense when you know that timing is everything. I used to be of the opinion "hey, just call the police that's their job".

Slightly naive to the reality of how crimes go down.

847d8cae-5985-5aa2-888d-abf2afa7b2cd.jpg

One of the biggest reasons I listened to you Americans on the issue of guns. Self defense when you know that timing is everything. I used to be of the opinion "hey, just call the police that's their job".

Where I live the cops are twenty to thirty minutes away....I don't even think of calling them while I sneak into position with a sidearm...

Didn't you ever realize that there's never a cop around when you need them....

Right!, defund them so criminal can terrorize law abiding citizens. But those of us that remain armed will take a large toll on those criminals that choose to pick the wrong houses.
They do seem to be a drag on the system and can't seem to
biteOutOfCrime.gif
take a bite out of crime, yeah that...Cops and queers make good looking models.

The homeowner called the 911 but no help arrived for 14 minutes

If the honest law abiding citizen had not been armed he might be dead

My all time favorite...You progs think you can just come in someone's house and take shit...Try me, please just try me..

This is what happens to fuckers who dont respect other peoples property.

Right!, defund them so criminal can terrorize law abiding citizens. But those of us that remain armed will take a large toll on those criminals that choose to pick the wrong houses.
Plz oh plz defund the police so then there wont be any law enforcement when it becomes open season on liberals. I already submitted my paperwork for my license.

Liberal Hunting.png

If it was a Trump supporter breaking through the door, you would have been quite upset, right?

WTF?
What a stupid fucking thing to say!!!
I dont give a shit who you support or what color you are, you break into my house I'm going to kill you.
Sounds like you'd stop to ask who the person breaking into your house voted for, is that what you're implying?

Forum List

Back