Homegrown terrorists?

deannalw

Dangerous Attack Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2017
So now they're busily, happily, proudly burning and destroying Berkeley. I suppose business owners and others can take a deep breath now that they're busy with that.
What is the difference between these maniacs and other terrorists? I don't see it, except these crazies call themselves democrats, liberals or protesters instead of proudly standing up and calling themselves what they actually are.
American terrorists.

Hello, and welcome.

There are a few threads that I already replied to but will say it here as well...

They are paid people to commit violence into the cause, so people don't pay attention to it..
These student would not risk their education to do this.

Well, I don't know what any of these children call themselves, but liberal they aren't.

Just like so many posters in this forum, the term "liberal" does not apply because they do not support liberal values and ideals. These are merely authoritarian leftists who demand 100% conformity to their lock step orthodoxy, who defend ideologies that represent the very antithesis of liberalism and who wouldn't recognize a liberal principle if their life depended on it.

So now they're busily, happily, proudly burning and destroying Berkeley. I suppose business owners and others can take a deep breath now that they're busy with that.
What is the difference between these maniacs and other terrorists? I don't see it, except these crazies call themselves democrats, liberals or protesters instead of proudly standing up and calling themselves what they actually are.
American terrorists.

When the Tea Party groups expressed their opinions, the left called them domestic terrorists. They didn't destroy, burn, loot, or anything of the life. However, when groups doing such things are on the left, the left calls them protestors.

American terrorists.
/---- kristallnacht

American terrorists.

When the Tea Party groups expressed their opinions, the left called them domestic terrorists. They didn't destroy, burn, loot, or anything of the life. However, when groups doing such things are on the left, the left calls them protestors.
/--- Your post is 100% on point so I emailed it to the newsrooms at NBC, CNN, CBS and ABC so they can do a full blown expose. I'm sure it will be on the next news cycle. I'm sure of it.

American terrorists.

/--- Your post is 100% on point so I emailed it to the newsrooms at NBC, CNN, CBS and ABC so they can do a full blown expose. I'm sure it will be on the next news cycle. I'm sure of it.
im sure they forwarded it straight to the FBI

American terrorists.

I am a independent leaning left...pay attention to any of the protests from now on and see what I am talking about..And by the way there were mean Tea Party people who were super Ass$oles too.

My sister who is a Tea party person agree's with me on planted violence, we have been paying attention to it for years now..

Hello, and welcome.

There are a few threads that I already replied to but will say it here as well...

They are paid people to commit violence into the cause, so people don't pay attention to it..
These student would not risk their education to do this.
Hello there. Thanks for the response though I guess my post may be a bit redundant.
I understand there are a lot of paid maniacs out there. Soros has to do SOMETHING with all that money, after all. But there are also plenty of them that are gladly doing it for free. Even one or two behaving that badly is dangerous and reprehensible.

Well, I don't know what any of these children call themselves, but liberal they aren't.

Just like so many posters in this forum, the term "liberal" does not apply because they do not support liberal values and ideals. These are merely authoritarian leftists who demand 100% conformity to their lock step orthodoxy, who defend ideologies that represent the very antithesis of liberalism and who wouldn't recognize a liberal principle if their life depended on it.
I think perhaps we can all say "These ain't yer grampas political party anymore" A lot has changed over the decades and it isn't all for the better. As I said before... I've been absent from the computer for a couple few years, but when I was posting I could get along with just about everyone from different walks of life and political bent. But a lot of the liberals I posted with seemed to be a rigid and hysterical type. I enjoy a great conversation... and a shit flinging contest now and then as well.

American terrorists.

You're right of course and this is one of the things that drives me mad. The hypocrisy of the left is astounding in some of them. It's obviously a problem for them and makes it hard to take those democrats in the house and senate seriously. They often behave badly when they don't get their way and don't mind lying, cheating and rioting in the streets to get their way.
There's an eyeball or some such on my thread title... what does that mean? The eff bee eye is watching me?
American terrorists.

Welcome aboard deannalw There's a few trolls here so mind the bridges, but USMB is... eh decent enough compared to most public debate forums. There are some informed folks on both sides (or in the middle as the case may be.)

Not sure about the 'eyeball' but maybe it's your avatar? Gets put on threads that you've posted in so you can keep track of them.

-----

I think both parties are changing, sliding back to the center (which I'm thrilled about personally.) Just need to get rid of the wingers and maybe we can get some actual work done in/on this country.

no, the right isn't swinging towards the middle. We did that. Now we are swinging back.

no, the right isn't swinging towards the middle. We did that. Now we are swinging back.

I hope you're wrong because you'll lose a /lot/ of the support you had this year. I don't advise it.

(Edit, actually I guess it was "last" year now heh)

American terrorists.

In regard to what Eagle said SORORS is the master behind the paid protestors.

Forum List

Back