Homeland Security Preparing For Riots Nov 1 Due To Food Stamp Amount Reduction

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is just the beginning, it's going to get extremely bad. Expect blacks to start going door to door asking for food and or money donations. Home invasions/ burglaries will go up, and a lot of people are going to get themselves hurt or killed. We saw what happens when the Electronic Benefit Transfer system is threatened in any way. When access to food stamps went offline for just a few hours, the masses began to panic in what were essentially isolated hot spots where law & order totally broke down.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9iHYec8eFg]Dept Homeland Security Preparing For Riots On Nov 1 2013 -You Won't Believe Why? - Cavuto - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Maybe we should quit burning Food For Fuel so that prices come down and people can better afford to purchase their own food.

DHS has been preparing to take out the American people for years.

The progressive death cultists maintain it's a "conspiracy theory" but I think the recent national monument debacle put the lie to that. Obviously, the admin has armed them, and is intent on setting them against us.

Which is what we said would happen all alone.

We also said that food shortages and starvation were in America's immediate future.

Enjoy, it's here. Hope the pigs who ushered it in and voted for Obama despite everything are the first to croak.

I think comet ison is going to slam into the earth and they're not telling us.

This is just the beginning, it's going to get extremely bad. Expect blacks to start going door to door asking for food and or money donations. Home invasions/ burglaries will go up, and a lot of people are going to get themselves hurt or killed. We saw what happens when the Electronic Benefit Transfer system is threatened in any way. When access to food stamps went offline for just a few hours, the masses began to panic in what were essentially isolated hot spots where law & order totally broke down.

Dept Homeland Security Preparing For Riots On Nov 1 2013 -You Won't Believe Why? - Cavuto - YouTube

I guess I won't have to buy dog food from November 1 until. My dogs will get plenty to eat when the thugs come trespassing on my farm.

Hush you, don't you know that in America obesity is a sign of malnutrition, and the only way to combat it is to reduce foodstamps and feed children fewer calories at school?

No, Dept Homeland Security is not preparing for riots on Nov 1.
Yes they are!

You are a sucker for a scary youtube video aren't you.

The 80 million dollar soliciation that has blown up in the fear-mongering blogs is solicitation for private security guards at federal buildings in update NY, it won't even be accepting bids by November 1st.

All it takes is for the blind dumbasses to believe everything they read and get spun up for nothing.

"
The obesity rate among preschool-age children from poor families fell in 19 states and United States territories between 2008 and 2011, federal health officials said Tuesday — the first time a major government report has shown a consistent pattern of decline for low-income children after decades of rising rates.
Children from poor families have had some of the nation’s highest rates of obesity. One in eight preschoolers in the United States is obese. Among low-income children, it is one in seven. The rate is much higher for blacks (one in five) and for Hispanics (one in six). "

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/07/h...ty-rate-seen-in-poor-young-children.html?_r=0

"
The obesity rate among preschool-age children from poor families fell in 19 states and United States territories between 2008 and 2011, federal health officials said Tuesday — the first time a major government report has shown a consistent pattern of decline for low-income children after decades of rising rates.
Children from poor families have had some of the nation’s highest rates of obesity. One in eight preschoolers in the United States is obese. Among low-income children, it is one in seven. The rate is much higher for blacks (one in five) and for Hispanics (one in six). "

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/07/h...ty-rate-seen-in-poor-young-children.html?_r=0

Considering that EBT benefits have been harder to get with a stricter income and asset based placement.

I don't know what is up on the east coast but I doubt it's about EBT riots, although that would be really funny to watch. Something is up though. Way too much stuff being allocated there.

"

Considering that EBT benefits have been harder to get with a stricter income and asset based placement.

No they aren't, nitwit. They are easier to get. Which is one of the theories as to why kids are losing weight was that there is a huge influx of immigrant children who weigh less than American children, due to the widening availability of foodstamps with reduced requirements to qualify. Which is why they're being reduced. Eventually, losers like you have to pay the piper and recognize that there is not a limitless supply of money to pay leeches, no matter how many people you punish for working and engaging in entrepreneurship.

The reason the kids are losing weight is that the government programs they are enrolled in...headstart, wic, school...are feeding them fewer calories.

Cuz we all know the way to battle hunger is to starve those kids!

Last edited:
There is something else I'll throw out there and it's far fetched but I have it from a primary source at NASA so I get this info under the table. The powers that be are apparently very concerned about ISON. I'm not certain why but somebody seems to be because they're lips tight on the subject. Nobody will take my word for it but I know the guy and he's legit so go fuck yourselves if you don't like the theory.

Forum List

Back