Homes prices are up 50% from pre COVID. So was Mar a lago worth $12m in Feb 2020?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
17 acres from ocean to IC.

1715784258613.jpeg

Worth 5 million less than John Stewarts apartment in NYC?

Makes no sense. This is the worst of the frivolous Trump cases. I actually wanted NY to win, just to see their Real Estate market collapse as a result of the stupid judgement.

It's not a home. It's a club that cannot be used as a permanent residence. In order to minimize taxes, Trump had a lot of restrictions put on the property. That's why it's worth a lot less than the vacant lot next to it.

It's not a home. It's a club that cannot be used as a permanent residence. In order to minimize taxes, Trump had a lot of restrictions put on the property. That's why it's worth a lot less than the vacant lot next to it.

He lives there. I get what you are saying, but it does not reduce the value by like 75%.

If Mar a Lago went on the open market right now, it would sell for no less than $200m.

You must give me statues and numbers if you claim it is only worth $18m because of zoning.

He lives there. I get what you are saying, but it does not reduce the value by like 75%.

If Mar a Lago went on the open market right now, it would sell for no less than $200m.

You must give me statues and numbers if you claim it is only worth $18m because of zoning.
He's not allowed to live there. And it's not worth $200M because it can't be touched. Look it up.

So we just change the zoning by the GOVERNMENT and it magically is worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Do I really have to walk us through this fallacy?

17 acres from ocean to IC.

View attachment 947195

Worth 5 million less than John Stewarts apartment in NYC?

Makes no sense. This is the worst of the frivolous Trump cases. I actually wanted NY to win, just to see their Real Estate market collapse as a result of the stupid judgement.
The Democrat shit show has been going non-stop since they launched operation "Russian Collusion". The victimless "Civil Fraud" case by Litigious James is a mockery of US justice. She should be removed from office and disbarred along with Bragg, Engoron, and Merchant.

Just want to point out that zero cult members have actually put a market value on the property.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back