Poll: Which court will overturn Trump's conviction for his NDA?

Which court will reverse the conviction of Trump for having an NDA?

• The NY State Court Of Appeals

• The US Supreme Court

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doesn't matter. We can find 12 jurors to prosecute sodomy again. Since that's a law, I know you're in favor.

Dance around! Celebrate! NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

Sure it does. There's ample evidence against Trump. Enough to justify a grand jury, the indictments, overcome every challenge to dismiss, state or federal, appeals or court of original jurisdiction. And of course, convict of 34 felonies.

You IMAGINE evidence you don't have. And ignore evidence that actually exists.

And then adorably wonder why you keep failing. Get used to that feeling.

Nope. There's no requirement in 175.10 or its felony enhancement that another crime be commited or that anyone be found guilty of it.

The requirement is the INTENT to commit, aid or conceal another crime.

Which the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt.
Yet nobody can show an example of how it was ever used this way before. Where is the 'intent' if no crime is charged? That's conspiracy theory nonsense. You folks got nothing.

Nonsense, the other 'crime' is a proclamation of guilt by the government without a shred of evidence, particularly given the multiple choice.

Without a shred of evidence?? Just how clueless are you?? There was evidence of illegal campaign contributions presented in court. There was evidence presented in court that Trump conspired with Cohen to make illegal campaign contributions.

12 jurors. Sodomy laws. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Crimes are crimes; no jury trial is unfair.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will HATE it.

What do 'sodomy laws' have to do with anything? You're babbling incoherently.

And if you have evidence that this jury trial was unfair, present it. Though its a fairly safe bet that your 'evidence' of unfairness is the same as your 'evidence' of crimes by MAGA opponents.

Your imagination.

Without a shred of evidence?? Just how clueless are you?? There was evidence of illegal campaign contributions presented in court. There was evidence presented in court that Trump conspired with Cohen to make illegal campaign contributions.

Wait til we start criminal trials in red states, and all the places we can. You all will cry like banshees but remember:

Your game.

Your rules.

You will HATE it

Yet nobody can show an example of how it was ever used this way before. Where is the 'intent' if no crime is charged? That's conspiracy theory nonsense. You folks got nothing.

Are you claiming there has never been a felony conviction for falsifying business records in NY?

Ever?

Wait til we start criminal trials in red states, and all the places we can. You all will cry like banshees but remember:

Your game.

Your rules.

You will HATE it

With what evidence? Again, you keep pretending that there's no evidence against Trump. There's mountains.

You keep pretending that red State AG's will just start issuing charges without evidence. They won't.

You're caught in a silly MAGA retribution loop. And its blinding you to the failures of your own revenge fantasies.

With what evidence? Again, you keep pretending that there's no evidence against Trump. There's mountains.

You keep pretending that red State AG's will just start issuing charges without evidence. They won't.

You're caught in a silly MAGA retribution loop. And its blinding you to the failures of your own revenge fantasies.

Go read my new thread on the MI poll post-verdict.

We take over the courts. Remember, you wanted this

There are SO many local, state and national laws Republican AGs can and will use to take down your people.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it

Nah, I will just continue laughing at you tards.

Go read my new thread on the MI poll post-verdict.

We take over the courts. Remember, you wanted this

Sweetie.....you're stuck in a hapless revenge fantasy. And you simply don't have the evidence to connect it to reality.

You're literally calling for corruption. And using your imagination of corruption to justify it.

This sickness is profoundly MAGA. This nihilism. This desire to watch everything burn.

You don't speak for the rest of us.

Burn already.

Again, I can't wait until the "pick your crime adventure" comes to Democrats near you.

How pissed are conservatives? 200 million dollars pissed. It's coming. Dance and cheer. Dance and cheer

Like what? Give some examples...

Are you claiming there has never been a felony conviction for falsifying business records in NY?

Ever?
Did I say that? Nope. Just show a case with misdemeanors beyond the statute of limitations, all felony falsifying business records, and no charged additional crimes before this case. I'll wait.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will HATE it

Aww, you poor thing. Your pain is palpable.

:itsok:

Did I say that? Nope. Just show a case with misdemeanors beyond the statute of limitations, all felony falsifying business records, and no charged additional crimes before this case. I'll wait.

There have been felony enhancements before for the falsification of business records. And the charges weren't beyond the statutes of limitations.

If you believe they were, prove it. Remembering of course, Cuomo's COVID extensions.

I'll wait.

So you don't understand there didn't have to be an underlying crime committed? Although in this case, there was.

There have been felony enhancements before for the falsification of business records. And the charges weren't beyond the statutes of limitations.

If you believe they were, prove it. Remembering of course, Cuomo's COVID extensions.

I'll wait.
Sorry, won't take your word for it. Try harder.

Forum List

Back