Poll: Which court will overturn Trump's conviction for his NDA?

Which court will reverse the conviction of Trump for having an NDA?

• The NY State Court Of Appeals

• The US Supreme Court

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's fun to watch you lie constantly, and ignore the links I provided that gave you the answer to you question back on page 1.

And your links don't offer any credible basis for the SUpreme Court to overturn the case.

The first link didn't mention the Supreme Court at all. Which you didn't know, because you never read it.

And your second link insisted that the Supreme court would overturn the case because they believe unanimous jury verdicts are 'sacrosanct'.

Um......kiddo? The jury verdicts were unanimous. Twice.

You've got nothing.
Like I said, you and reality have never been introduced.

I have become bored with kicking your ass for the night. Have fun being stupid, ignorant, and a troll.

See ya!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

That sounds like a little one that is trying to come up with excuses for fleeing.

Just run, boy.

No reason for him to include the last 4 words, if your spin is correct.

Since you are both full of shit, ya got nothing.:banana::banana::banana:

Yes, there is. The SCOTUS only hears state cases when there's a violation of the U.S. Constitution. That's the reason for Skylarxs question -- which you've been running from ever since under the contrived, false complaint that Skylar said the SCOTUS doesn't hear state cases.

Your fear is palpable.

The choose your own adventure aspect. Sorry, this farce will be overturned.

I don't see how on that basis. The felony enhancement requires that the falsified records be intended to commit, aid or conceal another crime.

The jury was unanimous that the intent to commit, aid or conceal another crime had been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Where's the basis for appeal? Let alone, Supreme Court intervention to overturn a State criminal case for falsifying business records.

Yes, there is. The SCOTUS only hears state cases when there's a violation of the U.S. Constitution. That's the reason for Skylarxs question -- which you've been running from ever since under the contrived, false complaint that Skylar said the SCOTUS doesn't hear state cases.

Your fear is palpable.

For my part, I was maybe afraid a few years ago. I have reached the Do Not Care phase, mostly because of the anti-American spew of you and so many others here.

The Rubicon has been crossed. Let it burn

Your fear is palpable.
Hey stupid, the only thing the SC does is rule on the Constitutionality of any case, so there was no reason to include the last 4 words.

:oops8:

You lose again.

No shit. You are finally catching on. He was only accused of falsifying records because his accountant entered a legal expense as a legal expense years after the election. No other crime was accused or proven with evidence at trial that resurrected those dead misdemeanors.

Fact it, Simp...............this case will get bitchslapped on appeal.

Sadly, your lies won't be heard by any appellate court.

The underlying crimes were proven in court. Hell, that was the easiest part to prove... Michael Cohen went to jail for one of them.

:itsok:

I have my money on the US Supreme Court since it looks like the NY State court of appeals is packed with nothing but Democrats. But hey, this trial was such a joke maybe they will try to save a little face for the state of NY.

There is no question this will be reversed once it gets to a real court.

These are exclusively State -level charges, are they not?

Does SCOTUS have standing in the chain of appeals courts if there are no Constitutional issues involved in the State courts?

Serious question... I do not know.

For my part, I was maybe afraid a few years ago. I have reached the Do Not Care phase, mostly because of the anti-American spew of you and so many others here.

The Rubicon has been crossed. Let it burn

Oh, you've long since communicated your nihilism and downward personal spiral.

Your failing is in trying to project that miserable shit onto the rest of us.

You go ahead and burn. We'll keep building the nation.

I don't see how on that basis. The felony enhancement requires that the falsified records be intended to commit, aid or conceal another crime.

The jury was unanimous that the intent to commit, aid or conceal another crime had been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Where's the basis for appeal? Let alone, Supreme Court intervention to overturn a State criminal case for falsifying business records.
Nonsense, the other 'crime' is a proclamation of guilt by the government without a shred of evidence, particularly given the multiple choice.

These are exclusively State -level charges, are they not?

Does SCOTUS have standing in the chain of appeals courts if there are no Constitutional issues involved?

Serious question... I do not know.

Nope. Though in fairness, its the Supreme Court that decides if there are constitutional issues involved. So they decide if they have standing or not.

But if there is no determination of a constitutional issue by the Supreme Court then the Supreme Court plays no role in state criminal appeals.

Oh, you've long since communicated your nihilism and downward personal spiral.

Your failing is in trying to project that miserable shit onto the rest of us.

You go ahead and burn. We'll keep building the nation.

Now don't be petty and invoke my personal life. I'm blessed beyond. America, not so much.

You're not keeping it. You can't when over half the citizenry has no faith in any of the institutions.

This isn't going away Nostra . Everytime you run, you lose.

On what basis would the Supreme Court overturn this case?

Be specific. None of your links have offered a credible reason. And you certainly have no idea what you're talking about.
What is the difference? The verdict guaranteed Trump will be elected.

Nonsense, the other 'crime' is a proclamation of guilt by the government without a shred of evidence, particularly given the multiple choice.

Nope. There's no requirement in 175.10 or its felony enhancement that another crime be commited or that anyone be found guilty of it.

The requirement is the INTENT to commit, aid or conceal another crime.

Which the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt.

Now don't be petty and invoke my personal life. I'm blessed beyond. America, not so much.

You're not keeping it. You can't when over half the citizenry has no faith in any of the institutions.
Yeah, yeah. The world is misery, you don't care, watch it all burn.

For a nihilist, you do kinda repeat yourself.

Your personal hell and miserable existence really don't impact anyone but you. My life is pretty damn good. And we'll keep building the nation as you continue into your own personal nightmare.

I'm sorry you couldn't join us. But you're just too far gone.

Yeah, yeah. The world is misery, you don't care, watch it all burn.

For a nihilist, you do kinda repeat yourself.

Your personal hell and miserable existence really don't impact anyone but you. My life is pretty damn good. And we'll keep building the nation as you continue into your own personal nightmare.

I'm sorry you couldn't join us. But you're just too far gone.

A nation doesn't come back from this lack of trust. Look at the lack of trust in the criminal justice system--and this was LAST JULY

Attachments

• recent-trend-in-americans-confidence-in-institutions.png
    recent-trend-in-americans-confidence-in-institutions.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
What is the difference? The verdict guaranteed Trump will be elected.

So you have no credible grounds for the Supreme Court to overturn the verdict either, huh?

Shocker. In your defense, you're in excellent company. Nostra couldn't either. No one in this thread could.

A nation doesn't come back from this lack of trust. Look at the lack of trust in the criminal justice system--and this was LAST JULY

No, sweetie....YOU don't come back. YOU are on a downward spiral into your own personal hell. YOUR life is misery.

Your failure is in being so self important that you think your monotonous call for 'watch it all burn' has any impact on the rest of us.

Burn already. Its not like you have much to look forward to.

I'll keep enjoying life.

So you have no credible grounds for the Supreme Court to overturn the verdict either, huh?

Shocker. In your defense, you're in excellent company. Nostra couldn't either. No one in this thread could.
I have not even mentioned it, stupid.

Again, check 175.10. There's no requirement of a 'proclamation of guilt'. Merely the INTENT to commit, aid or conceal another crime.

You're making up meaningless pseudo-legal requirements that simply don't exist in the law. And those aren't relevant to any appeal.

Forum List

Back