Poll: Which court will overturn Trump's conviction for his NDA?

Which court will reverse the conviction of Trump for having an NDA?

• The NY State Court Of Appeals

• The US Supreme Court

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL I love when arrogant, ignorant Bidenfluffers just keep digging it deeper.

Just curious, in your world did Colangeleo go to Wendy and flip burgers after you claim he left the DOJ in April 2021, three months after being hired. LOL
Faun What's with the crickets Sherlock?

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

Colangelo left the Department of Justice in April, 2021. He went to work with Bragg more than a year and a half later in December, 2022.

How in your defective brain is that Colangelo leaving Biden to go work for Bragg?
Really? Where does it say that? I’ve looked and can’t find any information about when he left doj other than when Bragg hired him.

However, I did find a speech by colangelo on April 20, 2021 about a new project they were announcing.

Did he make this speech about new initiatives in the doj..then leave within the next 10 days?? That would be odd..

Still, Bragg and colagelo have worked together In the past, against trump.

It’s dodgy. We’ll see where the investigation leads.

It was. He was charged with violating § 175.10 with the underlying crime being § 17-152.

Just because you're ignorant of that doesn't mean the appellate courts will be.

So when is the grand jury going to be for the hildabitch? If they don't prosecute her, it just proves this crap is all about election interference.

I have my money on the US Supreme Court since it looks like the NY State court of appeals is packed with nothing but Democrats. But hey, this trial was such a joke maybe they will try to save a little face for the state of NY.

There is no question this will be reversed once it gets to a real court.

I have not seen irrefutable proof that he molested his daughter, though I do know about the shower thing..

In any case, you forgot to mention how he erased the border and terrorists and other scum are coming in

while HE has armed protection 24/7

Judge Aileen Cannon has agreed to Donald Trump's request for a hearing on whether Jack Smith's appointment as special counsel in his classified documents case is legal, and she's allowing parties not involved in the case to take part...

So cool!

Does this mean all of us Trump supporters at usmb can submit a brief?

lol

And they will be overturned on appeal.

Juries are almost NEVER overturned on Appeal, unless the judge made a gross error in allowing in prejudicial evidence, as in the Harvey Weinstein case. In that case, there is simply a mistrial and the state will retry the old perv.

There is no basis to overturn any of Trump's trial losses. The evidence of his guilt has been overwhelming.

You can't even come up with a plausible excuse to overturn the verdicts.

Your opinion means nothing.

HTH

Back up your shit felony fuckup.

Just for once. But hey, your cult convict leader just sharts and foams at the mouth too.

Enjoy your rural lower class whiteness.

Juries are almost NEVER overturned on Appeal, unless the judge made a gross error in allowing in prejudicial evidence, as in the Harvey Weinstein case. In that case, there is simply a mistrial and the state will retry the old perv.

There is no basis to overturn any of Trump's trial losses. The evidence of his guilt has been overwhelming.

You can't even come up with a plausible excuse to overturn the verdicts.
Thanks for once again demonstrating your colossal ignorance of America, you KKKanuck lunatic.

Your opinion means nothing.

HTH

You're projecting again. What passes as your "opinion" means nothing, because it's not even based on reality or facts. It's just a parroting of Trump's latest talking points with links to Questionable Sources, none of which can pass a fact check test.

And then you call anyone who proves you wrong a "liar".

You're projecting again. What passes as your "opinion" means nothing, because it's not even based on reality or facts. It's just a parroting of Trump's latest talking points with links to Questionable Sources, none of which can pass a fact check test.

And then you call anyone who proves you wrong a "liar".
And yet you can't dispute any of the facts I have posted.

Forum List

Back