Poll: Which court will overturn Trump's conviction for his NDA?

Which court will reverse the conviction of Trump for having an NDA?

• The NY State Court Of Appeals

• The US Supreme Court

Results are only viewable after voting.
So Merchan isn't a real judge because he is an "acting" judge.

:oops8:

LOL

You never cease to crack me up, Dumbfuck. "Acting" means it's a temporary position until a replacement is found. Sometimes, there is no replacement and the "acting" individual is named to take over the role.

I highlighted "acting" to show Colangelo's role as Acting Associate Attorney General lasted only 3 months; and ended more than a year and a half before taking a position with Bragg's office. Utterly obliterating the bullshit claim that Colangelo left Biden to work for Bragg.

:dance:

LOL

You never cease to crack me up, Dumbfuck. "Acting" means it's a temporary position until a replacement is found. Sometimes, there is no replacement and the "acting" individual is named to take over the role.

I highlighted "acting" to show Colangelo's role as Acting Associate Attorney General lasted only 3 months; and ended more than a year and a half before taking a position with Bragg's office. Utterly obliterating the bullshit claim that Colangelo left Biden to work for Bragg.

:dance:
Your hypocrisy is noted, and laughed at.

That's a lie given Skylar said they do.

You can't post without lying, can ya, Dumbfuck?
He said it after I educated the idiot. His post #2 exposed his ignorance.

But hey, keep licking his nuts if it makes you feel better.

The supposed violation of 175.10 occurred AFTER the election, so how the fuck does 17-152 come into play?

See, you are just to stupid to understand how weak and convoluted this shit case is.

Holyshit! Because the conspiracy element of § 17-152 to affect the election occurred before the election.

You really are this forum's biggest dumbfuck, Dumbfuck.

:itsok:

A pity you projected that ironic post without the ability to prove my post wrong. This is why you really are the world's shittiest lawyer.

Matthew Colangelo was never the Associate Attorney General. On inauguration day, 2021, he was named the Acting Associate Attorney General. Three months later, an Associate Attorney General was appointed...

Colangelo didn't go work for Bragg until December, 2022, just as I said...

Oh, and before being the Acting Associate Attorney General, he worked for the NY Attorney General’s Office...

See that? I can backup what I say. You, being the world's shittiest lawyer, cannot. My advice to you is to stay in the sewer where you're safe. Now I sense a 'have a blessed day,' coming -- your words of surrender.
LOL I love when arrogant, ignorant Bidenfluffers just keep digging it deeper.

Just curious, in your world did Colangeleo go to Wendy and flip burgers after you claim he left the DOJ in April 2021, three months after being hired. LOL

Holyshit! Because the conspiracy element of § 17-152 to affect the election occurred before the election.

You really are this forum's biggest dumbfuck, Dumbfuck.

:itsok:
Keep twisting yourself into pretzels, Simp.

The case is shit, and will be overturned. And you will vanish from these threads.:dance::dance::dance::dance:

LOL

Says you, the USMB's dumbfuck, who has yet to provide a single lucid reason it will be appealed
I have provided legal analysis from several experts, Dumbass.

My links include Turley, NPR, Newsweek, and Politico.

You have nothing but your lunatic opinions and rants.

Trump hater and legal expert Bill Barr says this "abomination" will be overturned.

Barr: Trump hush money case will be ‘overturned’​

Former Attorney General William Barr called the New York hush money case against former President Trump
an “abomination” in a Wednesday interview and said he was confident the guilty verdict will be overturned on appeal.

“When people were talking about it, I said that the case was an abomination, and I didn’t think it was going to be brought at the end of the day because it was so vaporous,” Barr told Fox News’s Jimmy Failla in an interview on “Fox Across America.”

“I was surprised they went ahead with it,” Barr said about New York prosecutors. “And it’s met its billings — that is, it was an abomination, and everyone’s talked about that.”

“But you think about, how are the American people going to react, in a very close election, if Trump loses and this case is overturned — which it will be,” Barr added. “This case will be overturned.”

"The elephant in the room is that in order to sustain a felony conviction the records had to be falsified in furtherance of another crime, in this case violating New York election law," she said. "That could not have been violated as the election was November 8, 2016 and the falsification was allegedly on February 14, 2017. The evidence was not sufficient to convict."

Malcolm observed that the jury instructions given by Judge Juan Merchan "dramatically favored the prosecution, telling them that while they had to unanimously conclude that Trump caused a false business entry to be made for the purpose of concealing ‘another crime.'"

"They did not have to be unanimous as to what that other crime was. This will be one of the many issues that Trump’s legal team will raise on appeal," Malcolm said, adding that he would "not be surprised if this conviction gets overturned, but that is unlikely to happen before the election."

Former President Donald Trump’s trial on ‘hush money’ payments should result in a verdict later this week. Should the trial result in a conviction, in my view, the verdict will be quickly overturned on appeal.

First, in an abundance of caution and avoidance of the appearance of impropriety, the judge, Juan Merchan, should have recused himself from the very beginning of this trial. His daughter, Lauren, has profited from the trial through her consulting firm as her Democratic clients, reportedly, have raised millions in campaign donations through email, citing the trial over which her father is presiding. Judge Merchan’s refusal to transfer the case to another Judge demonstrates his personal political bent and seeming bias.

Second, the judge should have moved the trial out of Manhattan to a more neutral location in New York state where the president could receive a more fair trial.

Third, the judge, constructively, precluded a key defense expert from testifying fully and completely. This witness, Bradley A. Smith, a campaign finance expert, would have told the jury that that the alleged charges against Trump were strictly federal in nature and could not be heard by a state court or jury, since they do not have jurisdiction over alleged federal campaign violations.

Fourth, the Judge castigated a key defense witness in plain view of the jury (Robert Costello, the former lawyer for the prosecution’s star witness, Michael Cohen). He confronted Costello’s credibility and veracity — this act alone tainted and unfairly prejudiced Trump’s defense and, in the law, is termed “reversable error,” requiring a new trial. The Judge accused Costello, in front of the jury, of giving him a “side look” and “staring him down.” The angered Judge then cleared the courtroom, dismissing the media and the public. This act alone indicated to the jurors that Costello was a poor witness, which no doubt will have a profound effect on how much weight they give his testimony.

More importantly, perhaps, the judge violated Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to a public trial. The public and media had every right to see the judge’s attempt to intimidate and control Costello, in effect, denying Trump’s constitutional rights by disallowing Costello’s full testimony for fear of angering the judge.

Quite simply, the judge’s handling of the trial, from a legal standpoint, has been such a fiasco that any guilty verdict will almost certainly be overturned.

Forum List

Back