Poll: Which court will overturn Trump's conviction for his NDA?

Which court will reverse the conviction of Trump for having an NDA?

• The NY State Court Of Appeals

• The US Supreme Court

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, sweetie....YOU don't come back. YOU are on a downward spiral into your own personal hell. YOUR life is misery.

Your failure is in being so self important that you think your monotonous call for 'watch it all burn' has any impact on the rest of us.

Burn already. Its not like you have much to look forward to.

I'll keep enjoying life.

You are losing the argument because you keep lying that I am miserable. I am not miserable. But America is over. I'm able to say that without wrapping it up in my own happiness level.

Poor Dumbfuck, the prosecution proved Trump violated § 17-152.

There are SO many local, state and national laws Republican AGs can and will use to take down your people.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it

You are losing the argument because you keep lying that I am miserable. I am not miserable. But America is over. I'm able to say that without wrapping it up in my own happiness level.

You're the one that has told us, over and over, how little you care. How you want to watch the world burn. How awful things are.

Um......that sounds pretty goddamn miserable.

Burn already. Shit or get off the pot. But at this point, its just getting Emo.

The choose your own adventure aspect. Sorry, this farce will be overturned.

There was no such instruction. There was the instruction that the prosecution had to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that at least one of the underlying crimes was covered up with falsified business records. And the prosecution did that.

There are SO many local, state and national laws Republican AGs can and will use to take down your people.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it

Smiling....with what evidence?

Is this like Comer's 'judgment day and incompetent impeachment inquiry that went no where?

You're the one that has told us, over and over, how little you care. How you want to watch the world burn. How awful things are.

Um......that sounds pretty goddamn miserable.

Burn already. Shit or get off the pot. But at this point, its just getting Emo.

Wrong, liar. I never said I WANT to watch it burn. I note you did not address the total lack of faith Americans have in institutions. You might emote everywhere but I am more reasonable. A nation doesn't come back from that. Some of us are able to accept it, and some of us are cheering on the coming fascism.

There was no such instruction. There was the instruction that the prosecution had to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that at least one of the underlying crimes was covered up with falsified business records. And the prosecution did that.

Yup. Unanimously to the jury.

Again, I can't wait until the "pick your crime adventure" comes to Democrats near you.

How pissed are conservatives? 200 million dollars pissed. It's coming. Dance and cheer. Dance and cheer

Wrong, liar. I never said I WANT to watch it burn. I note you did not address the total lack of faith Americans have in institutions. You might emote everywhere but I am more reasonable. A nation doesn't come back from that. Some of us are able to accept it, and some of us are cheering on the coming fascism.

YOU have a total lack of faith. YOU don't care. YOU are calling for it all to just burn. Your miserable existence doesn't impact the rest of us. Your downward spiral is gloriously irrelevant to us.

Burn already. You're getting tedious and repetitive.

Hey stupid, the only thing the SC does is rule on the Constitutionality of any case, so there was no reason to include the last 4 words.

:oops8:

You lose again.

Of course there was. :eusa_doh:

To highlight there was no violation of the U.S. Constitution.

Which you still haven't shown any such violation. It's why you, like your thread, is a monumental failure.

Again, I can't wait until the "pick your crime adventure" comes to Democrats near you.

Says who? The jury was instructed to convict if the prosecution had proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump had falsified business records with the intent to commit, aid or conceal any or all of the cited crimes.

The law merely requires the intent to commit, aid or conceal another crime. It doesn't say how many.

And the jury unanimous agreed that Trump did intended to commit, aid or conceal another crime. And convicted him of every count.

How pissed are conservatives? 200 million dollars pissed. It's coming. Dance and cheer. Dance and cheer

With what evidence?

See, that's where your ilk fail so often. You ignore the evidence of very real crimes committed by Trump and his ilk. And then IMAGINE evidence of crimes by Biden or democrats. And assume they're the same.

No, sweetie. They're really not. Your imagination isn't evidence.

As demonstrated by Trump's conviction of 34 felonies. And the laughably incompetent and utterly failed impeachment inquiry into Biden.

YOU have a total lack of faith. YOU don't care. YOU are calling for it all to just burn. Your miserable existence doesn't impact the rest of us. Your downward spiral is gloriously irrelevant to us.

Burn already. You're getting tedious and repetitive.

IOW I'm winning the argument. I know.

If we somehow manage to take over in other places, you will have no right to ever complain about anyone being prosecuted for these crimes. After all, NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

With what evidence?

See, that's where your ilk fail so often. You ignore the evidence of very real crimes committed by Trump and his ilk. And then IMAGINE evidence of crimes by Biden or democrats. And assume they're the same.

No, sweetie. They're really not. Your imagination isn't evidence.

As demonstrated by Trump's conviction of 34 felonies. And the laughably incompetent and utterly failed impeachment inquiry into Biden.

Doesn't matter. We can find 12 jurors to prosecute sodomy again. Since that's a law, I know you're in favor.

Dance around! Celebrate! NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

IOW I'm winning the argument. I know.

If we somehow manage to take over in other places, you will have no right to ever complain about anyone being prosecuted for these crimes. After all, NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW

With what evidence? Again, if you were 'winning the argument', you wouldn't have to flee from this fundamental legal question.

You may believe that your imagination is evidence. But you'll have a much harder time convincing a grand jury, prosecutor or jury.

But tell us more about the Biden Crime Family. For the giggles.

With what evidence? Again, if you were 'winning the argument', you wouldn't have to flee from this fundamental legal question.

You may believe that your imagination is evidence. But you'll have a much harder time convincing a grand jury, prosecutor or jury.

But tell us more about the Biden Crime Family. For the giggles.

12 jurors. Sodomy laws. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

Crimes are crimes; no jury trial is unfair.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will HATE it.

Forum List

Back