Homicide rates are 73% higher in Mr. Jordan’s Ohio than in Manhattan,” Nadler said.

It is a red herring to try and state that "Red States" murder rates are increasing as a way to deflect from the actual data.

According to Census.gov

Whites = 76% of the population
Blacks = 14%

Table below from 2019 FBI. Shows the number of murders by race and homicides by race

1681821207199.png

Do the math. Which race has a bigger problem?

Attachments

• 1681820382327.png
    1681820382327.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 3
Republicans who don't even give a shit about little white children dying in Sandy Hook, they sure as shit aren't going to care about Black children dying. The right does not care about gun violence at all unless they think they can use it as an excuse to be racist.
Let's talk about not caring
Chicago is a shit show. Democrat leaders will not condemn the violence.

“Under the leadership of Mayor Adams and District Attorney Bragg, over the last year crime in Manhattan has dropped in nearly every major category — including murders down 14%,” Rep. Jerry Nadler (D- NY) said.
----------------------------------------------------------

He doing a good job. I saw a list of murders last nite, and you'd be surprised what they were, Red States.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Your youtube video doesn"t mean shit compared to facts.

Guns, Poverty, and Social Welfare: How Republicans Fail to Address Crime â Third Way

It isn't just crime and violence that are worse in Red States, so is poverty, education and health.
I Just gave you facts that you ignored. Another thing you probably don't care about.
Here's another fact, not my youtube video. That video belongs to a couple of twins who are black and feel that the black community needs to be called out. Another thing you probably don't care about.

I Just gave you facts that you ignored. Another thing you probably don't care about.
Here's another fact, not my youtube video. That video belongs to a couple of twins who are black and feel that the black community needs to be called out. Another thing you probably don't care about.
No you didn't. What facts did you give? You posted a video of two assclowns on the internet sharing their opinions. Those arent the same as facts dumb dumb.

Republicans who don't even give a shit about little white children dying in Sandy Hook, they sure as shit aren't going to care about Black children dying. The right does not care about gun violence at all unless they think they can use it as an excuse to be racist.
Nonsense.

Send all of the white progs into those inner-city areas to help out. All of the prog soccer moms are there for it. All of the white prog single women are there for it. All of the prog white males are there for it. They won't go. Talking about giving a shit is not actually giving a shit and putting the onus on Republican voters is par for the course. They pay their taxes for this also. So, I will type this again...unmarried teenage girls having children. Having abortions with it. Many with different daddies. Now this is technically rape. So, the daddies should be in jail.

The dems know rising crime in their cities will hurt them in 2024.
They’ll use their media wing to program the useful idiots into believing crime is lower and to blame conservatives. They will do nothing to lower crime and murder rates.

Can you not read you illiterate moron? When we remove the blue cities form red states they are still 12% higher than the national average. Black people are your citizens as well and maybe you Red Staters should do something to alleiviate poverty and desperation in your counties.
You are a fucking idiot if you believe that. :laugh:

You are a fucking idiot if you believe that. :laugh:
If I believe facts? You're the one with the response of nervous laughter. Its true that black cities are the areas with the most crime. They're also coincidentally the same places with the highest rates of poverty, pooerst schools and least amount of investment. That said black cities in red states are worse in crime and poverty and health than black cities in blue states and white people in red states are also worse off than white people in blue states. Thems the facts.

If I believe facts? You're the one with the response of nervous laughter. Its true that black cities are the areas with the most crime. They're also coincidentally the same places with the highest rates of poverty, undereducation and investment. That said black cities in red states are worse in crime and poverty and health than black cities in blue states and white people in red states are also worse off than white people in blue states. Thems the facts.
Attempting to suggest that ANY white population in the US has crime rates comparible to blacks, is preposterous. Youre dumb bro. :cuckoo:

Attempting to suggest that ANY white population in the US has crime rates comparible to blacks, is preposterous. Youre dumb bro. :cuckoo:
Again, you show an inability to read simple words like the uneducated Bingo that you are. Not all cities are majority black cities. White cities in blue states do better than white cities in red states. There were over 170 more murders in Kevin Mcarthy's district in a ten year period than in Nancy Pelosi's despite them having comparable populations.

Forum List

Back