Homophobes conflicted - "mixed up"

Why do gays require so much attention? They cry daily. You just can't get away from them.

Tommy, I love ya. Don't know why, you are your my sister from another mister. I think you genuinely mean well. Gays are not a serious issue with me. I don't wan't to hurt anyone. I would love to tour Swansea one day, and if you are there, that would be so sweet.
Swansea is shit Mary. You need to travel north to the real Wales. Cader Idris,Snowdonia and Rhyl.

What is wrong with being a homophobe? Maybe it's genetic and not a choice, and people don't chose to be that way. Maybe they are born that way. It's not illegal and unethical. We need a movement to protect homophobes from homomania. Give me a break.
There is no programme to help homophobes and that is a shame. But they shouldnt be allowed to abuse decent folks because of this.[
What is wrong with being a homophobe? Maybe it's genetic and not a choice, and people don't chose to be that way. Maybe they are born that way. It's not illegal and unethical. We need a movement to protect homophobes from homomania. Give me a break.
There is no programme to help homophobes and that is a shame. But they shouldnt be allowed to abuse decent folks because of this.

/QUOTE]
Realy? Can you prove it's abusive? Decent folks might have a different opinion, brother. Isn't the world a wonderful place, after all?

Realy? Can you prove it's abusive? Decent folks might have a different opinion, brother. Isn't the world a wonderful place, after all?
Ive seen many hurtful things stated against Gay people. Its very sad.
Yes it it is. I don't know what else to say. Flowers still bloom over the tarmac. Life goes on.

Forum List

Back