Five Times

Where did he say that, or did I miss it?
Hence the Question Mark.
Dear Lord, you are one sensitive prick.
Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 10.33.46 AM.png

I live in the middle of Trump country....They're my friends, neighbors, and customers.

They're not one thing creepy about any of them, you lowlife fucking snob.

Wanting to track pregnant women is creepy. Making up and pushing stories about people eating dogs is creepy.

You proved that you could not address my original post without a mime. And when challenged, you claimed that's all you had.

You are not very bright, are you?

Ok, let’s go over this ok? Ready?

You made a post…in that post, you claimed some things, I think those things are BS so I found a meme that said exactly what I was thinking, I posted said meme.

Then, you wrote a post that claimed I was a retard because I couldn’t write a post to respond and had to post a meme.

I posted out that my meme WAS the response because it said exactly what I was thinking, this your assertion that I’m a retard because I could t respond to your post is incorrect.

I DID respond to your post.

Ok, how about this:

Everything you just said is bullshit.

That better ?

Ok, let’s go over this ok? Ready?

You made a post…in that post, you claimed some things, I think those things are BS so I found a meme that said exactly what I was thinking, I posted said meme.

Then, you wrote a post that claimed I was a retard because I couldn’t write a post to respond and had to post a meme.

I posted out that my meme WAS the response because it said exactly what I was thinking, this your assertion that I’m a retard because I could t respond to your post is incorrect.

I DID respond to your post.

Ok, how about this:

Everything you just said is bullshit.

That better ?
That's ok, retard. No need to keep proving it. We get it. You. Are. A. Retard. :itsok:

And they are all creepy? Creepy as in how ?

I recall a couple going on and on about the false story of students using litter boxes in school. I mean how detached from reality do you have to be to believe that?

Yeah, what is wrong with the Dems? Just because a guy is found guilty of rape, is a self-admitted pussy grabber, a tax dodger, a racist, a liar who has no gumption about spreading filthy lies about a group of people...

And sure, his rabid cultist supporters have no issues with any of the orange douchebag's crimes...but, still...why would the Dems be upset about their kids hanging out with the orange douchebag's supporters?

Just astounding, isn't it?
Marxist lies and lawfare ..

No offense but there are not a lot of you righties I'd let my kids hang out with. An enourmous amount of the right is infected with all the intolerant -isms. Plus, who wants someone to evaluate what's safe around your kids when right wing nuts cant even tell who wins an election and when they are being bald face lied to? Bad judgement.
On the other hand, you are fine with sending kids to tranny story hour.

Your priorities mimic those of the retrograde, vile left.

Yeah, what is wrong with the Dems? Just because a guy is found guilty of rape, is a self-admitted pussy grabber, a tax dodger, a racist, a liar who has no gumption about spreading filthy lies about a group of people...

And sure, his rabid cultist supporters have no issues with any of the orange douchebag's crimes...but, still...why would the Dems be upset about their kids hanging out with the orange douchebag's supporters?

Just astounding, isn't it?
But enough about you in this thread.

That's ok, retard. No need to keep proving it. We get it. You. Are. A. Retard. :itsok:
lol, I see you have no argument so you resort to insult.

By the way, the word “retard” is a derogatory word for people with mental illness, ya know the whole tolerant left thing, I figured you all would be more conscious of that, but then I do have a whole list of lefty’s using derogatory terms for people of protected class status, so..

I recall a couple going on and on about the false story of students using litter boxes in school. I mean how detached from reality do you have to be to believe that?

Yeah, there are those who still do weird stuff. Seems to be going around, like very fine people and prostitutes peeing on a bed…dems ran with that one for awhile..

Looks like you have your weird ones… we have ours..

Yeah, there are those who still do weird stuff. Seems to be going around, like very fine people and prostitutes peeing on a bed…dems ran with that one for awhile..

Looks like you have your weird ones… we have ours..

Me? I'm not a (D).

Forum List

Back