Five Times

No offense but there are not a lot of you righties I'd let my kids hang out with. An enourmous amount of the right is infected with all the intolerant -isms. Plus, who wants someone to evaluate what's safe around your kids when right wing nuts cant even tell who wins an election and when they are being bald face lied to? Bad judgement.
Yet another revolting fucking pig of an alleged human being, who is proving the OP correct.

Pinochet was right.

^^^Says the guy screaming "kill the Jews".

1727709386627.jpeg

Yeah, what is wrong with the Dems? Just because a guy is found guilty of rape, is a self-admitted pussy grabber, a tax dodger, a racist, a liar who has no gumption about spreading filthy lies about a group of people...

And sure, his rabid cultist supporters have no issues with any of the orange douchebag's crimes...but, still...why would the Dems be upset about their kids hanging out with the orange douchebag's supporters?

Just astounding, isn't it?

1727709748201.gif

It was completely called for, you revolting fucking pig of an alleged human being.
You need to take a break from your keyboard warrior. But its posts like that which explain why I wouldn't want you lunatics anywhere near my kids.

No offense but there are not a lot of you righties I'd let my kids hang out with. An enourmous amount of the right is infected with all the intolerant -isms. Plus, who wants someone to evaluate what's safe around your kids when right wing nuts cant even tell who wins an election and when they are being bald face lied to? Bad judgement.
I’ve seen a ton of intolerance from the left too..

A clear indication that you are likely massively in error..........

Is when the only thanks and kudos you ever get are from those proven to be massively racist or equally ignorant.

(Yes, YOU)
I wrote this: Just because a guy is found guilty of rape, is a self-admitted pussy grabber, a tax dodger, a racist, a liar who has no gumption about spreading filthy lies about a group of people...

Show me where I am wrong. You won't because you are a retard but hey, surprise me. Go.

Huh? That’s not what I said at all, re read my post.
You proved that you could not address my original post without a mime. And when challenged, you claimed that's all you had.

You are not very bright, are you?

You need to take a break from your keyboard warrior. But its posts like that which explain why I wouldn't want you lunatics anywhere near my kids.

I pray that ONE DAY....the Right actually lives up to it's "One of these days" mantra.
Last time it happened (Lefties molesting children etc) you called it the "Crusades" when actually it was brought on by so much Liberal immorality and corruption.

But alas, you and your kind are probably safe as the Right is all talk and the reality is that the current Right population will slowly die off and be replaced by the young who know nothing of freedom and gradually accept all the excrement your kind joyfully feeds them.

Forum List

Back