The Party Of Hate

We allow immigration, controlled immigration as part of our national heritage

What we are seeing now is an invasion, with NO CONTROLS at all.
Our early immigration had no controls. In fact the constitution let the states decide who and how many could come in.
So the idea of control didn't come about until post civil war.

The Page Act of 1875 (Sect. 141, 18 Stat. 477, 3 March 1875) was the first restrictive federal immigration law in the United States, which effectively prohibited the entry of Chinese women, marking the end of open borders.

Based on the OP saying she has been here for years, we have to assume she is a legal immigrant with papers to show it. But the OP doesn't provide that information in blatant dishonesty.
Not the people that need to be deported.

The OP is a blatent lie and fails from post 1.

Our birth rate is too low. Blond, blue eyed Swedes ain't coming. Figure it out

Who brought up race? Not me.

Values transcend race, and plenty of people coming over now don't share our values. And even if they did, we wouldn't know.

You think a massive voting bloc of immigrants will preserve your social security benefits and other government actions for your old ass out of good will?

Our early immigration had no controls. In fact the constitution let the states decide who and how many could come in.
So the idea of control didn't come about until post civil war.

The Page Act of 1875 (Sect. 141, 18 Stat. 477, 3 March 1875) was the first restrictive federal immigration law in the United States, which effectively prohibited the entry of Chinese women, marking the end of open borders.

And now we do, and the laws aren't being followed by the people who are supposed to enforce them.

Who brought up race? Not me.

Values transcend race, and plenty of people coming over now don't share our values. And even if they did, we wouldn't know.

You think a massive voting bloc of immigrants will preserve your social security benefits and other government actions for your old ass out of good will?
Me, cause it is about race. Remember they are eating the dogs in Springfield.

Me, cause it is about race. Remember they are eating the dogs in Springfield.

It's about illegal and uncontrolled.

Again, unless you are already in your 60's or 70's, your plan for these people to continue your bennies before you die is a fool's errand.

Like the woman I met yesterday, the Haitians in Ohio fled the violence of their country and have revitalized a town that was dying.

Like the woman I met yesterday, the Haitians are here legally.

Trump pledges to deport Haitians in Ohio city if elected

The party of hate.
The haitians revitalized nothing. They brought crime and vehicle deaths and destruction. They stole people's pets and slaughtered them, just like they did when Chile took them in. Not one American saw a benefit from the haitian invasion. Oh I take that back. One American did see a benefit. George Ten, the man who used haitian human trafficking to amass a fortune. A fortune that he used to buy off local politicians so he could bring in even more haitians to traffick.

And now we do, and the laws aren't being followed by the people who are supposed to enforce them.
Actually the laws are being followed. We need to tighten and restrict our amnesty policies. But Trump told the republicans in the senate to kill an attempt to do so.

Trump needs an issue to run on. Since his record doesn't serve him well.

The haitians revitalized nothing. They brought crime and vehicle deaths and destruction. They stole people's pets and slaughtered them, just like they did when Chile took them in. Not one American saw a benefit from the haitian invasion. Oh I take that back. One American did see a benefit. George Ten, the man who used haitian human trafficking to amass a fortune. A fortune that he used to buy off local politicians so he could bring in even more haitians to traffick.

Still spreading those evil lies I see

The haitians revitalized nothing. They brought crime and vehicle deaths and destruction. They stole people's pets and slaughtered them, just like they did when Chile took them in.
You can certainly hate people, when they tell nothing but lies about them.

Reminds me of 1930's Germany.

This thread will be an shameful display of the lack of basic human qualities.

Like empathy.

And it will all come from one side of the aisle.

And the reasons they give for their deplorable behavior will all be lies.

We know the real reasons.

"It will all come from one side of the aisle" :cuckoo:

Meanwhile:

1727717308973.png

Forum List

Back