The Party Of Hate

Then you and your family should have NEVER came to America.

Your family was welcomed, aren't you thankful for that?
My family on my mothers side lived through and fought in the civil war and my great grandfather on my fathers side came to America from Mexico on a legal work visa and worked his ass off...
Dude it was a different country back then... today we have terror groups and criminals invading the country... and we don't need workers that's media bullshit...

People today are a different sort... it used to be some of the best most skilled craftsmen came across our borders... its not that way anymore... people used to come here for work now maybe half of the Biden migrants came here to work.... the rest want a free ride or to commit crimes to survive....

Yesterday, I met a charming beautiful woman from Kenya who settled here in the US some years ago.

During an election cycle in her country, members of the opposition party came to her house and set her parents and her siblings on fire, killing her entire family.

And you thought our elections were brutal.

She literally fled Kenya for her life.

These are the kind of people Trump and Vance and their cult want to deport.

No one loves our democracy more than these incredible people.

No, the kind they want to deport are those who skirt the rules and enter the country illegally.

A COMPLICATED MESS like immigration Needs All AMERICAN POLITICANS Working their butts off, TOGETHER.
TO solve or IMPROVE the situation. NOT this my political party may/ will lose points if we work together.
Dems what to maintain as much immigration as possible

I only want the best and brightesr

As I wasn't there, and there was no live coverage, the only thing I can go on his hearsay.

Or reporting, and articles.

Funny how evidence conscience lefties get when it involves anything not against Trump or Republicans.

You can certainly hate people, when they tell nothing but lies about them.

Reminds me of 1930's Germany.
If Germany in the 1930s was rounding up criminal aliens that did nothing but prey upon the German people, Hitler would have had a point.

Forum List

Back