The Party Of Hate

That's total horseshit.

The Haitians saved a dying town.

Immigrants start businesses. They grow our economy.

Your propaganda channels are feeding your confirmation bias and your hate.
Lol, the residents have a different opinion and it's not the rosey one you're talking about.

Sounds like STOLE to me.

Besides, they employed illegal and inhumane tactics.

You said: If the INDIANS wanted it so badly they should have been prepared to defend it better.

You can't defend against tactics banned in warfare.

If you feel you're living on stolen land, you're obligated to make it right. Give it back.

ANYONE who is willing to be governed by rules in a fight is a fool at best and very likely mentally deficient. Regardless of if we’re talking about individuals or nations.
Sure sure. Now run along or you gonna miss the lime jello treat in the dining hall

The second they cross the border they break the law, yet they still get to claim asylum and enter the system because that's what those in power want.
Actually crossing the boarder is an amnesty (current law) requirement.

Which is why the law needs to be changed. But Trump doesn't want it changed, so he has something to run on.
Something to strike fear in the hearts of his followers.

If you feel you're living on stolen land, you're obligated to make it right. Give it back.
Actually I traced one leg of my ancestry to the Native Americans.

So not only do I get to keep my land, but I should get yours too.

And just to be fair. I'll give you $24 for it.

I turned down a massive promotion opportunity about ten years ago because it would have required me to report to a female Director.,
Does the director have a name?
Or is it classified, since you never reported to her, and thus aren't linked.

Does the director have a name?
Or is it classified, since you never reported to her, and thus aren't linked.
Yes she did, and I assume she still has it… Rachel. She’s no longer with the company I work for. She got caught up in one of our seemingly endless reorganizations and neither her job nor the job they wanted me to take exist anymore.

Actually crossing the boarder is an amnesty (current law) requirement.

Which is why the law needs to be changed. But Trump doesn't want it changed, so he has something to run on.
Something to strike fear in the hearts of his followers.

Show me.

Aren't you supposed to enter via a designated port for that?

Forum List

Back