The Party Of Hate

No. They CONQUERED that land and possessed it after removing the inhabitants by force.

Sounds like STOLE to me.

Besides, they employed illegal and inhumane tactics.

You said: If the INDIANS wanted it so badly they should have been prepared to defend it better.

You can't defend against tactics banned in warfare.

TWO HUNDRED AND FOURTY FIVE YEARS, AMERICA RUN BY MEN.
Are we in a mess or not????
Maybe its time for a WOMAN ?
IF NOT now?
Then HOW SOON?
The mess we’re in is because we started listening to women in the early 20th Century. We gave them the vote. We let them out of the home.

There has never been and never will be a time for matriarchal society or leadership. I’ll be dead before I live under the leadership of a woman.

Sounds like STOLE to me.

Besides, they employed illegal and inhumane tactics.

You said: If the INDIANS wanted it so badly they should have been prepared to defend it better.

You can't defend against tactics banned in warfare.
There are no such things as inhumane or illegal acts in wartime. Be prepared to defend yourself or be prepared to be prey for the predators of this world. That’s been common sense since Cain picked up a rock and killed Able (metaphorical).

The mess we’re in is because we started listening to women in the early 20th Century. We gave them the vote. We let them out of the home.

There has never been and never will be a time for matriarchal society or leadership. I’ll be dead before I live under the leadership of a woman.
Adios then

Hey fuckhead, don't talk about criminals, since you are voting for one in a little over a month!
When they mentioned deporting criminals, I suggested starting with Trump.

They could do a "Johnny Dangerously" on him, like they did Maroni

Last edited:
The whole world has troubles

We cant take everyone
1727717784866.jpeg

Actually the laws are being followed. We need to tighten and restrict our amnesty policies. But Trump told the republicans in the senate to kill an attempt to do so.

Trump needs an issue to run on. Since his record doesn't serve him well.

The second they cross the border they break the law, yet they still get to claim asylum and enter the system because that's what those in power want.

That attempt didn't do jack shit to tighten things up.

Forum List

Back