The Party Of Hate

We're not gonna breed your way out of this problem.

That you call it "breeding" just re-enforces the nihilism I called you and the progressive left out for on a response to another poster.

And the preferred solution is to just let anyone into our country and hope they are the type of people that will continue our way of living?

As I said, billions of people live in unhappy conditions and we cant relocate them all to America

Here you concede that Kenya is a horrible place

We dont need their troubles here
A COMPLICATED MESS like immigration Needs All AMERICAN POLITICANS Working their butts off, TOGETHER.
TO solve or IMPROVE the situation. NOT this my political party may/ will lose points if we work together.

That you call it "breeding" just re-enforces the nihilism I called you and the progressive left out for on a response to another poster.

And the preferred solution is to just let anyone into our country and hope they are the type of people that will continue our way of living?
All you need to know is that women won't save your bacon. We are not coming to the nation's rescue. Make of it what you will.

All you need to know is that women won't save your bacon. We are not coming to the nation's rescue. Make of it what you will.

And you speak for all "women"?

Now you add the typical progressive hubris/Over inflation of self worth to the nihilism.

Your colonial ancestors fled from Scotland and Wales and Ireland and England
My ancestors left those places to a newly available area that was still under the nominal control of the British crown. Then, when the rule of that crown became intolerable they took up arms against that crown. They didn’t run to France or Spain and demand those countries appease their British societal norms.

My ancestors left those places to a newly available area that was still under the nominal control of the British crown. Then, when the rule of that crown became intolerable they took up arms against that crown. They didn’t run to France or Spain and demand those countries appease their British societal norms.
No they STOLE a country from the people already living in it.

Actually the opposite.
We let in foreigners in hopes they will make us a better country

We allow immigration, controlled immigration as part of our national heritage

What we are seeing now is an invasion, with NO CONTROLS at all.

Yesterday, I met a charming beautiful woman from Kenya who settled here in the US some years ago.

During an election cycle in her country, members of the opposition party came to her house and set her parents and her siblings on fire, killing her entire family.

And you thought our elections were brutal.

She literally fled Kenya for her life.

These are the kind of people Trump and Vance and their cult want to deport.

No one loves our democracy more than these incredible people.

The law must be followed idiot, they can report to a legal port of entry.

Yesterday, I met a charming beautiful woman from Kenya who settled here in the US some years ago.

During an election cycle in her country, members of the opposition party came to her house and set her parents and her siblings on fire, killing her entire family.

And you thought our elections were brutal.

She literally fled Kenya for her life.

These are the kind of people Trump and Vance and their cult want to deport.

No one loves our democracy more than these incredible people.

Correct. Trump wants to deport those that would come to your home and tell you how to vote and how you are a racist if you don't vote Democrat and how they'll ostricize you, beat up your children, kick you out of schools, take away your job and throw you in jail for standing up for the innocent life of a child.

Forum List

Back