The Party Of Hate

Like the woman I met yesterday, the Haitians in Ohio fled the violence of their country and have revitalized a town that was dying.

Like the woman I met yesterday, the Haitians are here legally..

I’ve got a better idea…. Stay in your own country AND FIX IT. Like my colonial ancestors did her in the Colonies and the CSA tried to do in the 1860s.

I’ve got a better idea…. Stay in your own country AND FIX IT. Like my colonial ancestors did her in the Colonies and the CSA tried to do in the 1860s.
How about doing a patriotic re-patronization of all those people who left their homes, instead of fixing their homes.

Your colonial ancestors fled from Scotland and Wales and Ireland and England

Yesterday, I met a charming beautiful woman from Kenya who settled here in the US some years ago.

During an election cycle in her country, members of the opposition party came to her house and set her parents and her siblings on fire, killing her entire family.

And you thought our elections were brutal.

She literally fled Kenya for her life.

These are the kind of people Trump and Vance and their cult want to deport.

No one loves our democracy more than these incredible people.

This thread will be an shameful display of the lack of basic human qualities.

Like empathy.

And it will all come from one side of the aisle.

And the reasons they give for their deplorable behavior will all be lies.

We know the real reasons.

Yesterday, I met a charming beautiful woman from Kenya who settled here in the US some years ago.

During an election cycle in her country, members of the opposition party came to her house and set her parents and her siblings on fire, killing her entire family.

Gaslighting, it’s all the Left has left

12,000 murderers, tens of thousands of rapists, 300,000 missing and likely trafficked children, but one legitimate immigrant is the Gaslighting focus

hahaha…cool story bruh!
Tell us, how many live with you, how many are you personally sponsoring?
I ask because you purple hair people are always noble as fuck when armed with the checkbooks of others.

Forum List

Back