The Party Of Hate

You think its hateful to deport criminals from our nation?... I think its love of our nation and its freedoms and our people...
Great idea.

Deport Donald Trump.

He's committed more felonies than most of the criminal illegals.

We can do a "Johnny Dangerously" on him.

That's total horseshit.

The Haitians saved a dying town.

Immigrants start businesses. They grow our economy.

Your propaganda channels are feeding your confirmation bias and your hate.
they abandoned their own country to violent criminals and they brought it here to do it again,,

Yesterday, I met a charming beautiful woman from Kenya who settled here in the US some years ago.

During an election cycle in her country, members of the opposition party came to her house and set her parents and her siblings on fire, killing her entire family.

And you thought our elections were brutal.

She literally fled Kenya for her life.

These are the kind of people Trump and Vance and their cult want to deport.

No one loves our democracy more than these incredible people.

What a stupid post. Exactly what I expect from Goober5000.

Yesterday, I met a charming beautiful woman from Kenya who settled here in the US some years ago.

During an election cycle in her country, members of the opposition party came to her house and set her parents and her siblings on fire, killing her entire family.

^^^The guy screaming "kill the Jews" is telling us about the "party of hate". LOL

Our birth rate is below the replacement level.

We NEED immigrants, folks. Or our economy is doomed.
Bullshit. If our economy has to be based on an ever expanding population, even 100 billion people in our country in the future would not be enough. Better off to figure it out now rather than later.

they abandoned their own country to violent criminals and they brought it here to do it again,,
That second part doesn't make any sense.

First part: they abandoned their own country to violent criminals

This would make them eligible for political asylum under the current law.

But the part of: they brought it here to do it again,,

Are you talking the asylees bringing it here, or that the criminals are the asylum seekers?

even worse. trump and his cult have turned our own elections into violent spectacles.

sounds legit

Same nativist bullshit, different century.

galway.jpg
[

Exactly. Xenophobia has existed in this country for almost 200 years. The only thing that changes is whom they aim it towards.

Forum List

Back