Man falsely accused of murder by Tommy Robinson calls for tighter rules on X

A man falsely accused of murder by Tommy Robinson on X has called for legislation to control Elon Musk’s social media website, arguing it has become a “platform for racism, bigotry, bias, prejudice and disinformation”.

Its a slam dunk as far as I can see.Im not sure why he isnt suring Lennon as well. What a shock to see Musk and Robinson in the same story.

I font think musk has personal knowledge of this story but he jas created the environment to let creatures like Lennon thrive.

Of course many of my american friends consider Tobinson lies to be fair comment because lies are free speech.

But lies are lies and should be stamped on. They foul the public discourse.
I don't Think you want to do that.
You would effectively eliminate 99% of all Democrat communication.

A man falsely accused of murder by Tommy Robinson on X has called for legislation to control Elon Musk’s social media website, arguing it has become a “platform for racism, bigotry, bias, prejudice and disinformation”.

Its a slam dunk as far as I can see.Im not sure why he isnt suring Lennon as well. What a shock to see Musk and Robinson in the same story.

I font think musk has personal knowledge of this story but he jas created the environment to let creatures like Lennon thrive.

Of course many of my american friends consider Tobinson lies to be fair comment because lies are free speech.

But lies are lies and should be stamped on. They foul the public discourse.
I'll agree with government controlling speech when I'm appointed the arbiter of what is acceptable. I'm the only one I would trust to get it right.

I'll agree with government controlling speech when I'm appointed the arbiter of what is acceptable. I'm the only one I would trust to get it right.
Those types of laws always devolve into one-sided censorship where everything that doesn't agree with the official narrative is tagged dangerous and untrue.

non-sequitur

something you normally have no problem with...you get to act with the same disregard for the truth that those you disagree with do...they're fate will eventually be your fate as well...and message boards like this one will be subject to the same legal actions as Musk's, i.e. posts/threads like this one/yours will never see the light of day if they do not conform the truth...we will all suffer the suffocation of freedom now enveloping europe.
Its just lies. It needs to be eliminated.

Its just lies. Whattever crap you use to defend it. It isnt a difference of opinion. Its just straight out lies.
Give the government power to censor "lies" and very soon it will be censoring everything inconvenient to "the Party". You know this to be true.

Lies are the major part of GOP politics. I jnow you want to protect the liars,
You know nothing, obviously, or you would not say such stupid things. As I've said before, I'm the only one I would trust with the power to censor speech, because I know I'd get it right. So, let's do it this way. Governments can censor speech if I am appointed the arbiter of what's acceptable. Deal?

Forum List

Back