Hooray! The end of Campaign Ads and Robo-calls!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
The Progs have now taken a stand that spending money to influence the outcome of an election is a violation of campaign laws.

We should now expect that all Campaign Ads and Robo-calls will be made illegal.

That is, if they have any intellectual honesty and integrity...

Oh wait.

[Emily Litella]Nevermind....[/Emily Litella]

There is no problem with spending money to influence the outcome of an election as long as you report it as a campaign expense.

Do try and keep up, then you will not look so stupid when you make these inane threads

There is no problem with spending money to influence the outcome of an election as long as you report it as a campaign expense.

Do try and keep up, then you will not look so stupid when you make these inane threads

Trump spent his own money. There is no limit to that. And it had nothing to do with the campaign.

Trump spent his own money. There is no limit to that. And it had nothing to do with the campaign.

True, there is no limit to that, but it still has to be reported.

If it had nothing to do with the campaign, then your thread makes you look even more stupid. Clearly you thought it did or you would not have started this thread

The Progs have now taken a stand that spending money to influence the outcome of an election is a violation of campaign laws.

Oh wait.

Wow. So much willful stupidity, it boggles the mind.

Oh wait.

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

I like topics like this. They inform me of how much progress pseudocon propagandists are making at dumbing down the Rube Herd. Eventually, they will have dumbed their viewers down to the point they will forget to breathe.

Oh wait.

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you
Ah. I will make a mental note you are a second grader so I won't be too hard on you in the future.

Oh wait.

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything mean you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you
Ah. I will make a mental note you are a second grader so I won't be too hard on you in the future.

*sigh*

My sig is perpetually relevant.

I will use words even a second grader can understand.

There is a law in this country which says you can only give up to a certain amount of money to a person who wants to be the boss of everybody.

If you spend more than that amount of money to help the man become the boss of everybody, then you go to jail.

Someone paid a whole buncha money, lots and lots and lots of money, to help a man become the boss of everybody. He went way, way, way, way over the amount of money you are allowed to spend. And so he is going to jail now.

The man who wanted to be the boss of everybody did a very bad no-no, and the other man wanted to help hide the no-no and he spent a lot of his own money to do it. So he is going to jail now.

And that is why the OP is very stupid.

You're welcome!

Here's what you moronic loons on the left don't grok:

Cohen was Trump's lawyer.
Trump was acting according to his guidance (and spent his own money).
Cohen was threatened with 65 years in jail and has now decided to say whatever Mueller wants him to say to get that reduced to a small fraction of that.

If you think he is credible, you're a nut.

Oh wait.

Holy fuck, Hilary spent a shit ton.....she's gonna get 100 death penalties....

Oh wait.

Holy fuck, Hilary spent a shit ton.....she's gonna get 100 death penalties....

Trump is the dog with the least fleas!

Trump is the dog with the least fleas | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge

Forum List

Back