Hoover Institute interview with Bill Barr

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
I wonder how our most persistent trump hater Mac1958 reacts to this?

As a Tweener ole mac considers himself and only himself to be fair and balanced

But compared to William Barr mac is a partisan to the core

Trump voters had 4 years stolen from them by dishonest libs even if it turns out that Barr is correct and the 2020 election itself was not stolen but merely the product of dirty tricks

Last edited:
I wonder how our most persistent trump hater Mac1958 reacts to this?

As a Tweener ole mac considers himself and only himself to be fair and balanced

But compared to William Barr mac is a partisan to the core

Trump voters had 4 years stolen from them by dishonest libs even if it turns out that Barr is correct and the 2020 election itself was not stolen but merely the product of dirty tricks
Hey Mac. Edit in a link, so we can tell what the hell, your talking about. Asking for some friends....

Hey Mac. Edit in a link, so we can tell what the hell, your talking about. Asking for some friends....
Pardon me

Thats my oversight

Everyone left, right and Tweener should watch it

Barr's sole purpose was to protect the institution. He whines about TRUMP's way of doing things using Ukraine as an example, yet make no mention of FJB and Hunters corruption that is undeniable involving Ukraine. Barr ridiculed the Russia hoax yet did nothing to bring charges against officials involved. Barr went along with Wray calling the Hunter lap top Russian disinformation, Barr also did nothing to push back against the illegal mail-in voting being put in place before the election. Barr is a perfect example of why/how democrats were able to take over the DOJ/FBI/CIA...Sure these institutions have always been corrupt, but republicans like Barr have allowed democrats to weaponize these institutions against their political enemies while also allowing their supporters to break laws with immunity.

Our Justice System has been partisanly broken for years, so much so that Democrats like Nancy Pelosi openly admit to committing crimes like Insider Trading without fear of any action from the DOJ.

Perjury, Insider Trading, manufacturing false evidence, espionage, FISA Court abuse, illegal Un-Constitutional spying on citizens, Illegal Immigration, trafficking, inciting assassinations and terrorist bombings, sedition, treason...

'Nothing to see here.'

Good grief. We are a 3rd world corrupt politician-run clusterfuck, and we will remain so until we wrest control and power enough from our banana republic Representatives to the point where we can hold them accountable, put them in jail when it is warranted...

....and it has been warranted for a while.

Forum List

Back