Horror in Target store as crazed man stabs multiple shoppers including a 16-year-old

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Thank goodness really brave good Samaritans jumped in to save her. Heroes one and all.

Horror in Target store as crazed man stabs multiple shoppers including a 16-year-old girl before 'getting his tail whooped with a bat and with fists'

Allison Meadows was visiting family for spring break when witnesses say she was grabbed by the knife-wielding man in front of her family

High school sophomore was repeatedly stabbed in her arm and back, suffering a collapsed lung

Teen underwent surgery and is expected to make a full recovery

Accused homeless attacker charged with attempted homicide

A deranged Pittsburgh homeless man critically stabbed a teenaged girl and four others in a Target store on Monday before he was beaten by several customers and taken into custody, according to police.

Witnesses say 16-year-old Allison Meadows was grabbed by her hair and repeatedly stabbed by the crazed man with a kitchen knife in front of her family while standing in line at an East Liberty store.

'He just kept screaming, "I’ll stab her again," a witness who says he helped fight off the man just after 5.30pm told WTAE.

'He kept stabbing her. Me and like four or five other guys, they ran and tackled him ... He cut the one guy’s lip almost off. The other guy’s finger was, like, hanging off,' he recalled.

article-2299160-18EE72C0000005DC-75_634x636.jpg

Stabbings at Target by man including a 16-year-old girl before 'getting his tail whooped with a bat and with fists' | Mail Online

Guess we should ban cars too. Car accidents kill more people than gun owners with guns do. Blame the cars and make everyone walk. Liberal reasoning in action. - Jeremiah

Gee, when a knife is the weapon it's because a "crazed" man was wielding it.

But when it's a gun it's never a crazed man, or even a lawbreaker, but another evil gun; so there's an obvious need for more and stricter gun laws, yada, yada, yada. But because this was a crazed guy involved I guess there's no need to toughen up knife laws, appoint a Knife Czar, etc.

I'm thrilled people just jumped in to stop the assault. Kudos to the heroes.

There was a freaky horrible accident at an airport in Alabama the other day where a giant sign fell on a mother and three of her sons. One son died.

But it was the actions of bystanders who ran to lift the sign off the family that probably saved the rest of their lives. More men joined in to hold the sign up while the EMT's worked on the victims.

It's nice to be able to put up a story about bravery in this day and age.

We need an assault knives ban and a national knife registry so we know who has them and can make sure no criminal is in possession of a knife. We also need to have background checks every time someone buys a knife be it by personal or commercial sale.

We have to stop these mass stabbings and if you disagree then you must ask yourself why you enjoy seeing children get stabbed.

We better ban knives. And bats. And fists.

All are deadly weapons.

Or maybe just ban the big box stores that are owned by evil rich corporations. :lol:

Before the big box stores we had main street lined with little stores. This is the America I remember. But keep cheerleading for corporations like another bootlicker of the rich and powerful. They must be laughing at you "conservative" apologists.

Attachments

• $bootlickers.jpg
    $bootlickers.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 57

All are deadly weapons.

Or maybe just ban the big box stores that are owned by evil rich corporations. :lol:

Before the big box stores we had main street lined with little stores. This is the America I remember. But keep cheerleading for corporations like another bootlicker of the rich and powerful. They must be laughing at you "conservative" apologists.

I haven't been to a big box store in six months or more, that said -I really don't see why liberals get so hostile about them. It's free enterprise. There are plenty of little stores which have been able to survive alongside the likes of Target, and many who haven't. Some have better business plans than others, that doesn't mean I have to maintain an irrational and unfounded hatred of all things Wal-Mart. You don't like them, don't shop there... It's called Freedom.

Lots of crazy fuckers loose on the streets these days.
Wonder how Congress is going to deal with this?
There's nothing for congress to do and no reason for them to be involved.

Only a douche sees something like this and immediately thinks how it suits his political motives.

All are deadly weapons.

Hey attention deficit disorder, stay on topic, people were STABBED!

Knives must be banned!

Forum List

Back