Hot Terrorist Chick

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
Have you seen this ISIS chick who supposedly blew herself up in Paris this week (CNN has tonight started reporting that she did not blow herself up)? She is smoking hot! No pun intended. It is a shame that such a hot piece of ass had to go bad like this.

Too bad she was not captured alive. France could have sent her to me for some "interrogation".

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 134
Have you seen this ISIS chick who supposedly blew herself up in Paris this week (CNN has tonight started reporting that she did not blow herself up)? She is smoking hot! No pun intended. It is a shame that such a hot piece of ass had to go bad like this.

Too bad she was not captured alive. France could have sent her to me for some "interrogation".

View attachment 55258 View attachment 55259 View attachment 55260
You are one twisted sob.

You need a new pair of Glasses....................a new layer of thickness..........

• Banned

You are one twisted sob.
Thanks. You look a little like a terrorist yousrlf

You are one twisted sob.
You have kind of got that exotic terrorist look going on too. I am simultaneously stimulated and repulsed.
these scumbags do not represent anything but terror...

they're just losers who by no means live by their SUPPOSED islam ideals.

Published November 19, 2015

PARIS – Hasna Aitboulahcen lived a secular life, drinking alcohol and rarely visiting a mosque...

Woman who blew herself up in Paris raid had been under police surveillance in drug case
Hey, I totally agree. She is a scum bag terrorist who ought to be dead. That notwithstanding, I still think she is hotter than hell and totally fuckworthy.

Why are you having such a difficult time following this?

You need a new pair of Glasses....................a new layer of thickness..........
You are crazy. Admittedly, I like dark women, both mentally and physically (not too dark, though, if you catch my drift), and I will concede that not everyone likes the exotic look. I do.

Fucking relax! I am just saying that the chick was attractive, back when she was still breathing and in one piece. Yes, she was a despicable person, but that is a different issue altogether. Bang her then shoot her, you know?

You are crazy. Admittedly, I like dark women, both mentally and physically (not too dark, though, if you catch my drift), and I will concede that not everyone likes the exotic look. I do.
She would have been a Black Widow...............She would have killed you after breeding.......................

:alirulz:

She would have been a Black Widow...............She would have killed you after breeding.......................

Damn it, I did not say that I want to date the bitch, just bang her.

To each his own.................:cuckoo:

You can take your little cuckoo emoji and shove it up your ass!

Sounds like that is what you had in Prison................LOL

Don't drop the soap..........

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is a beautiful Arab woman.

9691777_f260.jpg

This is a beautiful Arab woman.

9691777_f260.jpg

I agree she is beautiful.

Unlike the other one :cheeky-smiley-018:

Sounds like that is what you had in Prison................LOL

Don't drop the soap..........

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
It is delightfully amusing that the first thing you low-sperm-count fags do when you attempt to execute an insult is to go to the ass rape stuff, as if it is on the forefront of your puny brains 24/7. I could hammer you into the fucking ground by beating you over the head with my cock, you ball-less geek.

Forum List

Back