Hot Terrorist Chick

Have you seen this ISIS chick who supposedly blew herself up in Paris this week (CNN has tonight started reporting that she did not blow herself up)? She is smoking hot! No pun intended. It is a shame that such a hot piece of ass had to go bad like this.

Too bad she was not captured alive. France could have sent her to me for some "interrogation".

View attachment 55258 View attachment 55259 View attachment 55260
This is a beautiful Arab woman.

9691777_f260.jpg
Yeeeeessssssss!!!!!! Nice!

Have you seen this ISIS chick who supposedly blew herself up in Paris this week (CNN has tonight started reporting that she did not blow herself up)? She is smoking hot! No pun intended. It is a shame that such a hot piece of ass had to go bad like this.

Too bad she was not captured alive. France could have sent her to me for some "interrogation".

9691777_f260.jpg

I agree she is beautiful.

Unlike the other one :cheeky-smiley-018:
I never said she was beautiful, just "hot", as in oozing sex.

9691777_f260.jpg
wqHnPp7.gif

9691777_f260.jpg

I agree she is beautiful.

Unlike the other one :cheeky-smiley-018:
I never said she was beautiful, just "hot", as in oozing sex.

You lost me there.

I find her quite repulsive.... but hey...." a chacun son gout" :dunno:

She would have been a Black Widow...............She would have killed you after breeding.......................

:alirulz:
Damn it, I did not say that I want to date the bitch, just bang her.
To each his own.................:cuckoo:
You can take your little cuckoo emoji and shove it up your ass!
Sounds like that is what you had in Prison................LOL

Don't drop the soap..........

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
It is delightfully amusing that the first thing you low-sperm-count fags do when you attempt to execute an insult is to go to the ass rape stuff, as if it is on the forefront of your puny brains 24/7. I could hammer you into the fucking ground by beating you over the head with my cock, you ball-less geek.
You seem like the type that likes to hit himself in the head with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop.......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She was giving two dollar blows jobs for a living before she became a terrorist gang banger whore. Just your type or what?

She was giving two dollar blows jobs for a living before she became a terrorist gang banger whore. Just your type or what?

two dollar...................:lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh: omg this is too funny

I'd pay her 2 bucks for a hummer, or I would have before she was blown to bits.

The bomb residue on her fingers is a definite turn off :blowup:

Look, the bitch is hot. If she is not your type then so be it. I like an exotic looking chick. Sue me. In addition, since most Muslim women look like post-op trannies I think that she is (was) a breath of fresh air. Again, sue me. Finally, from what I have read it seems that she was a wild partying whore before she went all jihad. That is also hot. Frankly, I like sluts.

Sounds like she was just a groupie. She probably got passed around quite a bit in exchange for drugs.

Forum List

Back