Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Something is rotten in Sandusky.

House Republicans are scrambling to fix a potential nightmare that's unfolding in a must-win race in northwestern Ohio.

The GOP is eager to block J.R. Majewski from winning its nomination to challenge veteran Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur. Majewski lost his previous bid for Congress last year, after a news report on his military records indicated he lied about combat duty in Afghanistan.

Republicans turned to former state legislator Craig Riedel to beat Majewski in this cycle's primary. But last week, an audio tape surfaced of Riedel calling Donald Trump "arrogant" and vowing not to endorse the former president. Now the primary looks poised to become a referendum on which is worse in today's GOP: criticizing Trump, or allegedly lying about one’s military valor.

In today's GOP, I think we can all figure out how that decision will turn out.

House Republicans are scrambling to fix a potential nightmare that's unfolding in a must-win race in northwestern Ohio.

The GOP is eager to block J.R. Majewski from winning its nomination to challenge veteran Democratic Rep. Marcy Kaptur. Majewski lost his previous bid for Congress last year, after a news report on his military records indicated he lied about combat duty in Afghanistan.

Republicans turned to former state legislator Craig Riedel to beat Majewski in this cycle's primary. But last week, an audio tape surfaced of Riedel calling Donald Trump "arrogant" and vowing not to endorse the former president. Now the primary looks poised to become a referendum on which is worse in today's GOP: criticizing Trump, or allegedly lying about one’s military valor.

I'm not a Republican and just pointed out your hypocrisy.
But you don't lose sleep over your burning hatred for Orange Man, so...

89l0xr.jpg

I didn't read any of that silly screed but, from a distance, it's got that "all democrats are lying mother fuckers" whiff to it.... the desperation is palpable...

No way it competes with this from yesterday.... :laughing0301:

89jdha.jpg

Attachments

• 89jdha.jpg
    89jdha.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 3
I didn't read any of that silly screed but, from a distance, it's got that "all democrats are lying mother fuckers" whiff to it.... the desperation is palpable...

No way it competes with this from yesterday.... :laughing0301:

Thank you for your "whataboutism," Binar. You're making your tribe proud.

They don't need another known liar. On the other hand, it is going to get harder and harder to find Republican candidates in the know, that have never been seen, heard or otherwise caught saying trump is an idiot, grifter, liar, Anti-American, whatever, etc, as it is pretty common knowledge, even if said only in private.

Last edited:

The Dems have their moles in place. All they have to do is make sure they're elected, and then before they're sworn in they tell everyone he's a crossdressing liar. By the time they get done demonizing the sorry sap, the public willingly goes along with the crap they're pulling just to end the bull shit. Then they go around the voters and assign a black female Democrat to take his seat.

This is the sort of thing they plan on doing to steal back Congress.

Last edited:
Most folks at this site agree with me.
Haha. Oh ok. Go on representing ost folks on this site then.

Maybe you can explain for all of them as well why the OPs hypocrisy matters more than the actual topic.

Cause from this side it just looks like a diversion trying to derail the thread

Forum List

Back