House hearing on Biden's failures withdrawing from Afghanistan

You would think with such an important withdrawal that Trump would transition to the incoming President to go over all the details, what risks were involved and why things were being done the way they were.

But Trump was having a temper tantrum and refused to meet with Biden

What nonsense. The entirety of Sloppy Joe’s first hours and days in office was to reverse and undo everything Trump had accomplished including an Afghan withdrawal plan.

Washington CNN

President Joe Biden ordered the withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan over the advice of some of his senior-most advisers in the Pentagon and State Department, leaders who are now charged with carrying out the particulars of the complicated drawdown.

Multiple current and former officials tell CNN that those advisers – including Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Mark Milley, leader of US Central Command Gen. Frank McKenzie and some State Department officials – expressed concerns about what a full withdrawal might mean for the US counter-terror mission. They also expressed concern about the security of US diplomats based there.
Warnings about the potential for the Taliban to regain power and for violence to increase pervaded the numerous meetings over the past few months, according to officials, though Biden continually chafed at suggestions US troops should remain in Afghanistan for much longer, according to people familiar with the matter, reminding his advisers that – like his two predecessors – he promised voters he would end the country’s longest war, even if that meant going against the recommendations of his top generals.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/politics/biden-overrules-advisers-afghanistan-withdrawal/index.html
Yeah, President Biden put his foot down and made a decision.

I applaud that decision.

What nonsense. The entirety of Sloppy Joe’s first hours and days in office was to reverse and undo everything Trump had accomplished including an Afghan withdrawal plan.
President Biden played the hand he was dealt in Afghanistan

Fat Donnie sold our country out to the Taliban in his haste to withdraw

<crickets>

cc: The Duke
What claim, burro ass?

This name wasn't even registered here when that happened. <hint> For the Faun retard, Trump was president at that time.

So no, I don't have any posts of mine linking to that before the Biden Afghanistan withdrawal catastrophe, which was

before this name was registered here, and the pardon was while Trump was president, so that ended in 2021.

Apparently you're having fucktardation problems. It'll be OK, cupcake. :itsok:

Last edited:
A meaningful conversation that involves your wailing and screaming as a function of your TDS is not meaningful.

You’re obviously not aware but it was Sloppy Joe who abandoned Afghan Allies as well as US citizens during his disastrous retreat.

Sloppy Joe’s asset removal program was a spectacular failure as obviously, there was no program. $86 Billion dollars of assets left behind is a rather spectacular failure.
Yes, but you really don't have all the facts as to what the situation was.

I see you're too ignorant to click on a link.

Means you're definitely too stupid to answer the post I showed you ignored.
You're too stupid to be stealing oxygen from human beings. Idk what else to say. :dunno:

You would have been Aktion T-4'd in Germany.

President Biden played the hand he was dealt in Afghanistan

Fat Donnie sold our country out to the Taliban in his haste to withdraw
Pretend president Biden made a series of colossally bad decisions.

“I blame Trump” is just a cheap excuse. It’s not going to help you when it was Sloppy Joe who made the decision to retreat, leaving US citizens and $86 Billion in arms behind.

What does time have to do with it? There's no statute of limitations on murder. I'm just fascinated how you’re so partisan, you want to hold a Democrat responsible for the exact same thing you want to give the Republican a free pass.

Show me where I made a claim of holding Resident Biden for murder.....Dare you.

Never said anything about holding Resident Biden for murder, only he screwed the whole withdrawal up and tried to blame it on Trump.......and soldiers died, due to his incompetence, under his current command.

Yeah, President Biden put his foot down and made a decision.

I applaud that decision.
You applaud weaponizing the Taliban by leaving billions of dollars of weaponry and providing cash to the same group as Resident Biden's colossal screw up?

giphy.gif

Poor old woman.

You need some warm milk?

You applaud weaponizing the Taliban by leaving billions of dollars of weaponry and providing cash to the same group as Resident Biden's colossal screw up?

giphy.gif
Yes, it was time to get out.

President Biden did what what fat donny couldn’t.

Forum List

Back