🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House intelligence chair announces sweeping investigation into Trump's finances and Russia

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff announced Wednesday a broad investigation his committee would undertake "beyond Russia" into whether President Donald Trump's financial interests are driving his actions. Schiff said the investigation would "allow us to investigate any credible allegation that financial interests or other interests are driving decision-making of the President or anyone in the administration." "That pertains to any credible allegations of leverage by the Russians or the Saudis or anyone else," Schiff told reporters after the House Intelligence Committee's first meeting in the new Congress.

House intelligence chair announces sweeping investigation into Trump's finances and Russia - news+ - att.net

These deranged losers want a war. You all think I am joking. They absolutely want to blow this thing up.

I guess we are all just going to sit and watch their coup attempts.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff announced Wednesday a broad investigation his committee would undertake "beyond Russia" into whether President Donald Trump's financial interests are driving his actions. Schiff said the investigation would "allow us to investigate any credible allegation that financial interests or other interests are driving decision-making of the President or anyone in the administration." "That pertains to any credible allegations of leverage by the Russians or the Saudis or anyone else," Schiff told reporters after the House Intelligence Committee's first meeting in the new Congress.

House intelligence chair announces sweeping investigation into Trump's finances and Russia - news+ - att.net

These deranged losers want a war. You all think I am joking. They absolutely want to blow this thing up.

What goes around comes around. Democrats will do REAL investigations.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................:bigbed:

Got Naked Trump?

Adam Schiff trying to get "Dirt on Trump"

iu

iu

Last edited:

Hey lakhota, why didn't any redskins have anything that resembled wheels?

No wonder they couldn't hold on to the land that was "theirs."

Waaaaaaaah

LOL @ redskins

We won't have an unexposed crook in the WH. He may get to stay until he's voted out, but his crimes will be known and he will eventually pay the price.

And, fuck your war. Pussy.

So after the President's call for abandoning petty 'politics of revenge' and advocates more unity to accomplish some really good things for Americans, the Democrats respond by staying true to their promise of not only continuing their witch hunt but to expand their butt-hurt investigations into every aspect of his life.....

Bwuhahahahaha.......

They have no idea how bad this makes them look. :p

We won't have an unexposed crook in the WH. He may get to stay until he's voted out, but his crimes will be known and he will eventually pay the price.

Trust me, the last laugh will be ours.

Trust me, the last laugh will be ours.

OK, tough guy.

LOL.

You really are delusional.

Take some more Fentanyl.

You loons are guaranteeing President Trump not only gets 4 more years but ends up with a Super Majority in 2020.

Your party has been exposed as Frauds.

Waaaaaaaah

LOL @ redskins

Why derail your own thread with an unrelated racist personal attack?

So after the President's call for abandoning petty 'politics of revenge' and advocates more unity to accomplish some really good things for Americans, the Democrats respond by staying true to their promise of not only continuing their witch hunt but to expand their butt-hurt investigations into every aspect of his life.....

Bwuhahahahaha.......

They are completely delusional.

To Quote The Bible:

"The Wicked Are Ensnared By Their Own Lies."

If the low-IQ dems think that their "House investigations" will be anything but a clown car show, they are deluding themselves. Please remember that the next time there is a dem in the WH the investigations will be just as political, and we know that dems always have more to hide than GOPpers.

Our President is not above the law

Our President is not above the law

But Hillary is. That's the fucking problem.

Excellent. An investigation into his financial dealings and how they have effected his decision-making has been long overdue.

We weren't getting that with Nunez heading the committee. He was nothing but another boot licking syncophant.

If there's nothing there, then there's nothing there.

I'm sure trump welcomes the transparency.

Last edited:

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Laughable nonsense. tRump does not know how to be civil or work with others.

Waaaaaaaah

LOL @ redskins

Because he's a moron.

Waaaaaaaah

LOL @ redskins

Because he's a moron.
Keep underestimating Trump, all they way until 2025.
Remember Trump had no chance against Hillary?

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Give it a break Twinkle Toes, you sound like a broken old record.

Bad, bad, bad Democrats... bad, bad...

Forum List

Back