House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi -"DREAMERS are americans too."

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Like all illegals, Dreamers are criminal invaders who hate america and want to steal jobs and welfare from the actual americans. They are also frauds since they have stolen IDs which makes it impossible to verify when they invaded america.

Nancy Pelosi's SOTU Response: DACA Illegal Aliens 'Are Americans Too' - Breitbart

jan 31 2018 In her response, Pelosi said “DREAMers are Americans too,” in reference to the 3.5 million DACA-enrolled and DACA-eligible illegal aliens. The term “DREAMer” is the term used by the open borders lobby and mainstream media to describe DACA illegal aliens.

Nancy Pelosi

nancypelosi
#DREAMers are Americans too. #SOTU

7:29 PM - Jan 30, 2018
2,643 2,643 Replies 1,838 1,838 Retweets 5,540 5,540 likes
Twitter

If they were Americans they wouldn’t need a law to keep from being deported. But the true butthurt she is trying to spin is Trump nailed the democrats hard with his Americans are dreamers line.

AMERICANS are Dreamers too.

Like President Trump said yesterday! :clap2:

Pelosi

Just because they were raised here does not make them Americans.
They have had 5 years to file in order to become Legal.
Why haven't they?

Like all illegals, Dreamers are criminal invaders who hate america and want to steal jobs and welfare from the actual americans. They are also frauds since they have stolen IDs which makes it impossible to verify when they invaded america.

Nancy Pelosi's SOTU Response: DACA Illegal Aliens 'Are Americans Too' - Breitbart

jan 31 2018 In her response, Pelosi said “DREAMers are Americans too,” in reference to the 3.5 million DACA-enrolled and DACA-eligible illegal aliens. The term “DREAMer” is the term used by the open borders lobby and mainstream media to describe DACA illegal aliens.

Nancy Pelosi

nancypelosi

Twitter

"criminal invaders who hate america (sic)"

If they hate America, why do you suppose they want to stay here?

Does your depraved hatred know no bottom?

what if they all plan to vote republican? are they still dreamers?
s-a134818f90e3e4fc58613e9b5204995d419804da.gif

arent all of us "Dreamers"? I mean, dont we all dream in our sleep?

no little amoeba...not every night
not all of us dream....

sometimes yes sometimes no
I still don't know why I don't remember 90% of my dreams. Only the last 15 minutes

If you relax...perhaps

perhaps then you might have some dreams, little baby amoeba...... perhaps only then.....
My hamsters were born in Guam. Can they be declared Dreamers?

arent all of us "Dreamers"? I mean, dont we all dream in our sleep?

no little amoeba...not every night
not all of us dream....

sometimes yes sometimes no
I still don't know why I don't remember 90% of my dreams. Only the last 15 minutes

If you relax...perhaps

perhaps then you might have some dreams, little baby amoeba...... perhaps only then.....
My hamsters were born in Guam. Can they be declared Dreamers?

yes
you are only half an amoeba....not a full grown one

Nancy Pelosi

nancypelosi

Twitter

You are nothing but a racist hate monger. They are more American than you are. My father was in the military and I was brought into this country when I was less than a year old. I was a American in my attitudes and tastes. I had no memories of the country I was born in. To send them back to a country they have no memory of is wrong. Americans overwhelmingly support DREAMERS not racists like you.

Forum List

Back