House of Representatives State of Tennessee- Take Your Gun Control And Shove It

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Right on Tennessee...Right on

-Geaux
----------------------

image1.jpg

LMAO!!! Another nut job GOP congressman trying to make a name for himself. "Trampling" the 2nd amendment? I can't wait for someone to ask this idiot exactly how anything Obama has done has changed the 2nd amendment. Crickets...

LMAO!!! Another nut job GOP congressman trying to make a name for himself. "Trampling" the 2nd amendment? I can't wait for someone to ask this idiot exactly how anything Obama has done has changed the 2nd amendment. Crickets...

He's actually doing no different than those sanctuary cities who take it upon themselves to ignore Federal Immigration Laws, and keep information of known illegals from ICE agents. They chose to stand in defiance to the federal government, and they even have President Obama's support.

Tennessee has no use for lawless Obama

-Geaux

Hillbilly 'militia' take over blah blah blah, Tennessee declares itself exempt from federal law blah blah blah.

One has to notice there is no exercise of 2nd amendment rights by the double-chin segment of these isolated areas. Its always just fake poorly worded blather and as soon as the feds show up, "well we have to follow the law so we'll do what we were told to do".

Has Obama disarmed the secret sevice yet? Until he does, he should stfu about gun control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillbilly 'militia' take over blah blah blah, Tennessee declares itself exempt from federal law blah blah blah.

One has to notice there is no exercise of 2nd amendment rights by the double-chin segment of these isolated areas. Its always just fake poorly worded blather and as soon as the feds show up, "well we have to follow the law so we'll do what we were told to do".

You can have the federal government as your savior... Leave the rest of us out of it.
Barry does not walk on water for me... Lol

The topic title conveys the impression the entire Tennessee House of Representatives just sent a message to Obama.

In fact, it was one guy, not even a state senator, who no one has ever heard of.

Nonetheless, his point about Federalist 46 is correct, but he will indeed need the support of the entire state legislature.

Sadly, James Madison's writing in the fifth paragraph of Federalist 46 has been proven to be a failed prediction. He wrote, "It has been already proved that the members of the federal will be more dependent on the members of the State governments, than the latter will be on the former."

We all know the opposite to be true today. The States are heavily dependent on the Federal government for federal dollars, and money is power. The States are hooked like heroine addicts, and that was not accidental.

I guess you didn't read the letter.

"As soon as the feds show up"? That's exactly what the letter says. If Obama wants his EO enforced, he will have to send the feds to do it, the state won't do it for him.

Obama's new EO is going to attempt to make anyone who sells guns for profit have to get a license. Then, once they have a license, they fall under the Brady law which requires all licensed dealers to perform background checks.

This means you have to hunt down those people at gun shows and whatnot who are making a significant part of their living off buying and selling guns. This requires manpower.

This guy from Tennessee has just told Obama in so many words, "Good luck with getting us to provide you the manpower you will need. Do it yourself."

The topic title conveys the impression the entire Tennessee House of Representatives just sent a message to Obama.

In fact, it was one guy, not even a state senator, who no one has ever heard of.

Nonetheless, his point about Federalist 46 is correct, but he will indeed need the support of the entire state legislature.

Sadly, James Madison's writing in the fifth paragraph of Federalist 46 has been proven to be a failed prediction. He wrote, "It has been already proved that the members of the federal will be more dependent on the members of the State governments, than the latter will be on the former."

We all know the opposite to be true today. The States are heavily dependent on the Federal government for federal dollars, and money is power. The States are hooked like heroine addicts, and that was not accidental.
I believe he is a state legislator. Considering that this comes from one legislator rather than from the state legislation body it looks a lot more like a political game rather than a serious letter though - something to fuel a re-election campaign. It does not even bother to confer at least a modicum of professionalism. If you add a title to your 'letter' and tell the recipient to 'shove it' then you really are not serious.

Your a Hypocrite just like Obama. I have a pen and a phone too..........

Just like he ignores Congress and our laws.......I can do the same then...........Let me line through his executive order...........In RED INK of course......................................hmmm.......yeah.........that will do it...................

signed............fuck you..........crossed out the shit I didn't agree with.....have a nice day.

Forum List

Back