House Speaker John Boehner: The House “Will Not Take Up or Vote” on the Senate Immigr

This would be good for the working poor of the country especially Mexicans.

Indeed- It keeps hope alive that someday this unlawful act will actually get enough votes to pass. :razz:

-Geaux

The bill is bad for America and ANY republican that voted for it is a traitor. I specify Republicans because we already know democrats are traitors.

The bill is bad for America and ANY republican that voted for it is a traitor. I specify Republicans because we already know democrats are traitors.

This was a very bad miscalculation for the Pubs in the Senate

Each one of the 68 'Yes' voters sealed their fate.

Down goes the GOP, down goes the GOP

TAPS

-Geaux

Yessirree Bob. Get up in the House and rail against this bill. Make your you have many gratuatis insults for the Americans with Hispanic backgrounds. And Texas will be blue in 2016.

Why would anyone ever take you serious if they where in the senate?
You hardliners are ruining the Gop.

Piss off my man. Where I come from you don't reward criminal behavior and you sure as crap don't help criminals at the expense of law abiding citizens, which this bill does.

They shouldnt vote on any bill. Status quo is better than making things worse.

Yessirree Bob. Get up in the House and rail against this bill. Make your you have many gratuatis insults for the Americans with Hispanic backgrounds. And Texas will be blue in 2016.

How does it insult Hispanics? Use small words so you don't get confused.

At this point its to late.I could care less what these jerk-offs do anymore

As the song says, 'The Damage is Done!'

-Geaux

You'll still show up bright and early to vote for these GOP fascists. Your brainwashing and low IQ won't allow you to do anything else.

This was a very bad miscalculation for the Pubs in the Senate

Each one of the 68 'Yes' voters sealed their fate.

Down goes the GOP, down goes the GOP

TAPS

-Geaux

Good riddance. They have done no good for the country at all.

-Geaux
Speak for yourself. I have a construction business to run and I don't need more underbidders stealing jobs than we've already got. The damage could be far worse. So I for one, as well as many other small businesses in my shoes do care and if they don't then they are damn foolish. Your prime for making a buck in this country may have passed but mine hasn't and I find this comment both selfish and narrow sighted.

The bill is bad for America and ANY republican that voted for it is a traitor. I specify Republicans because we already know democrats are traitors. ( :up: , Wildman )

it is us "hardliners" who are saving the GOP by holding a firm line against you soft on traitors/commies from within your liberal ranks. :up:

The majority of Ameicans are against this bill, and that would include more Latinos than you might think. Don't be so sure of defeating this bill turning Texas blue. Uhhmmmm, when Ted Cruz won the U.S. Senate seat, he got over 40% of the Latino vote, and everyone knew where he stood on the issues. Let's see, Reagan signed an amnesty bill in 1986. One would have thought that reaching out to Latinos would have gotten George H.W. Bush more Latino vote in 1988 than Reagan got in 1984, but Bush only got 30% of the Latino vote. Then even after Bush in his 4 years softened immigration and increased it by 40% each year...he only got 25% of Latino vote in 1992. Bob Dole only got 21% of the Latino vote in 1996.

The only thing passing the amnesty bill will do is alienate more Latinos as has been proven in the past, and it will cause a large percentage of their core voting base to say they are sick and tired of the GOP betraying them and America.

Plasmaball flatulated: said:

The GOP is doing a good enough job of ruining themselves. Anyone in the GOP who takes the Democrats seriously and thinks the Democrats want to help them win elections is either too dumb for words or a Trojan horse for the Democrat party.

It won't even be close, actually, but what ever helps you sleep at night.

Indeed- It keeps hope alive that someday this unlawful act will actually get enough votes to pass. :razz:

-Geaux

The problem with you amnesty idiots is that you see illegals as new Tax revenue and an expanded voting base, when the reality is that the very moment they are given amnesty their first stop will be the Welfare office. Why is that so difficult for you amnesty nuts to understand? WE CAN'T AFFORD THEM!!!!

Use your heads for once. :cuckoo:

-Geaux
Speak for yourself. I have a construction business to run and I don't need more underbidders stealing jobs than we've already got. The damage could be far worse. So I for one, as well as many other small businesses in my shoes do care and if they don't then they are damn foolish. Your prime for making a buck in this country may have passed but mine hasn't and I find this comment both selfish and narrow sighted.

Your missing the point. The government could give a rats ass about you and your business. I agree, they support the undermining of you, the small businessman from ACA to supporting and rewarding law breakers.
\
We passed V1 and V2. Dead foot, dead engine... As in this scenario, so goes America to the scene of a smoking heap

Younger Americans will come to the table of plenty sooner than later.

-Geaux

Last edited:

Forum List

Back