House to pass bill with tax on Millionaires and Billionaires

Excellent.

Obama is now shitting himself.

'The White House has launched a full-bore public assault on the GOP’s “Plan B” fiscal-cliff proposal, marking a sudden end to its repeated claims that closed-door talks are the best route to a budget deal.'

White House unleashes assault on GOP's 'Plan B' | The Daily Caller

That makes no sense. All I have heard from Obama and his minions is raise the taxes on millionaires and billionaires. Over and over, they repeated this mantra. Obama should take the tax raise Boehner is offering and be happy he saved face.

Last edited:
The GOP shows they are willing to work together with this tax increase that will appease Democraps while harming the economy, but Democraps show they are full of shit not budging on the entitlement cuts.

Now people will see Democraps don't give a shit about the economy and national debt, they just want to keep spending and spending and spending......while raising everyone's taxes in due time.

Yes, we should rise the rates a lot more for it to have a noticeable impact. To 70% or more, as it was in 50s, 60s, and 70s.

Still, I wonder what do you mean by meaningless? What is the goal here?

I'm hear to help:

Untitled-1-1.jpg

And can you explain what is wrong with planned deficits? As far as I know the deficits will shrink enough to become sustainable under any scenario.

:DYah. Maybe in another 100 years or so. That is if the U.S. is still alive.

Reality is Obamination views people making from $250,000 and more as rich. He wants to punish as many people as he can, thus will balk at this tax bill.

If he is going to pay more in taxes, well then white Americans in the Chicago suburbs making $250,000 are going to pay too....

Exactly. Those that want to stick it to the rich are completely missing the big picture. It distracts from the real issue that our government has a spending problem.

No, the government does not have a spending problem. It spends the bare minimum. That is why Republicans refuse to specify what programs they propose to cut, and how exactly.

LOL

What color is the sky in your world, Libtard?

:razz:I bet anything it is green. Maybe even gold. They love those colors as long as its in their pockets.

oh god, its the other 1/3 of the axis of dumb, willowtree which ones are broke, and why?

well ash heap, if none of them are broke we have no need to raise taxes now do we? Thanks for playing.

sure we do, you ash heap, alot of the programs have been defunded or setup in a way that they are not doing well. also at a times when military are payed at the level they are, a billion dollar senior citz. bill was written and when the econ. crashed due to deregulation. YES we do need taxes! I support my country and my fellow countrymen, don't you?

:eusa_drool:Well dude...thats really nice of you. Don't you think it would be nice to know where your taxes are really being spent? You know that even many in the gov't now days don't even know. As long as they get their paychecks...their happy.

Exactly. Those that want to stick it to the rich are completely missing the big picture. It distracts from the real issue that our government has a spending problem.

No, the government does not have a spending problem. It spends the bare minimum. That is why Republicans refuse to specify what programs they propose to cut, and how exactly.

Please. Never vote again.

:clap2:Amen. Also please...take a course on economics. You will better understand on how our economy works. It sounds like you believe that all we have to do is turn on the ole printing press and print out the dollars we need. The left are so blindsighted.

no we don't need taxes, we need to stop fucking spending and stop with the wasting.

Great plan! But can you elaborate on that? For example, should we stop fucking spending on defense? How about FDA? Veteran pensions? Anything specific?

:eusa_pray:No one is saying to cut them out totally. Just cut down where items aren't needed. In other words unessecery wasteful spending. Cut out the waste and things will get better for both the gov't and the people.

I've posted lists of my favored specific cuts, which include big time cuts to Pentagon spending, so may times on this forum that it's not even funny.

Forgive me for not studying carefully your every post. And forgive me for accusing you of doublethink for not giving examples of spending cuts -- you may well be a straight thinking asshole. For all I know you may believe that the government should be eliminated completely.

But it does not matter ultimately, whether you are bipolar, or your are mentally impaired in some other weird way. You'd still be one crazy asshole in any case.

And, thus, irrelevant.

:eusa_clap:Well dude...start reading every post. Not just the ones that agree with you. You really might learn something. As far a mentally impaired...go take a look in the mirror...that is if you can stand it.

...as the cave-in begins.

At least they define millionaires as people who make over $1,000,000 a year. Democrats define it as $250,000 a year.

Also the Republicans will be able to point out how little revenue it actually generates, while showing the ability to "compromise"

I see this as a good strategy. Its up to the democrats now to have a temper tantrum.

They don't define millionaires as people who make 250,000 a year, you fucking retard.

I think with 250,000, which is over 10 times what I make per year, I'd have a brilliant life. No struggles whatsoever. I figure if you have financial problems when you're making 250,000 a year, or worrying about paying the bills(like some people say they still do, trying to be like us poor people), you're doing something fucking wrong.

:tongue:Well its just like the gov't...too many credit cards.

At least they define millionaires as people who make over $1,000,000 a year. Democrats define it as $250,000 a year.

Also the Republicans will be able to point out how little revenue it actually generates, while showing the ability to "compromise"

I see this as a good strategy. Its up to the democrats now to have a temper tantrum.

They don't define millionaires as people who make 250,000 a year, you fucking retard.

I think with 250,000, which is over 10 times what I make per year, I'd have a brilliant life. No struggles whatsoever. I figure if you have financial problems when you're making 250,000 a year, or worrying about paying the bills(like some people say they still do, trying to be like us poor people), you're doing something fucking wrong.

They call it a millionaire's tax, and it applies to joint income over $250k a year. Are you dense?

Also in NYC two professionals with kids can make $250k, but I wouldnt consider them millionaires.

Not sure it matters what you consider them. By definition they wouldn't be millionaires. Pretty misleading that a tax called a millionaires tax, taxes people who make or have a lto less than a million.

.... and it is up to Reid and Obama if they wish to veto and stick the working class with the 'largest tax increase in American history.'

Well played!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...l-be-responsible-largest-tax-incr/:eusa_clap:

what will happen if boner cant get his minions to vote for it?

Obama's unwillingness to compromise will cause taxes to go up on everyone. Which is what is going to happen if the Speaker does get the House to pass it since the Democrats in the Senate are planning to shut it down.

.... and it is up to Reid and Obama if they wish to veto and stick the working class with the 'largest tax increase in American history.'

Well played!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...l-be-responsible-largest-tax-incr/:eusa_clap:

Obama's unwillingness to compromise will cause taxes to go up on everyone. Which is what is going to happen if the Speaker does get the House to pass it since the Democrats in the Senate are planning to shut it down.

It will be an interesting vote.

Will Tea Party types be allowed to vote NO, and the Democrats in the House actually carry the vote to tax the millionaires and billiionares they hate, or not?

Obamination doesn't care if we go over the cliff....he knows his followers are idiots and will blame the GOP. He also knows the media will openly lie about the facts blaming the GOP for anyone not sure who to blame.

Obamination raises taxes on the middle class to rich....he wins.

Obamination doesn't care if we go over the cliff....he knows his followers are idiots and will blame the GOP. He also knows the media will openly lie about the facts blaming the GOP for anyone not sure who to blame.

See, it's paranoid idiots like you that we need to take the gun away from.

Uh idiot....you need to prove I'm wrong, which you can't.....so you invent other shit with the personal attack.

You see when I insult you, it is after I kicked your ass with the facts, you on the otherhand just make snide comments without substance.

You can't prove Obamination is proposing cutting this or that as a middle ground, so you attack the messenger like a typical liberal.

See, it's paranoid idiots like you that we need to take the gun away from.

It will be an interesting vote.

Will Tea Party types be allowed to vote NO, and the Democrats in the House actually carry the vote to tax the millionaires and billiionares they hate, or not?

why would the dems vote for something to help boner?

Forum List

Back