House to pass bill with tax on Millionaires and Billionaires

...as the cave-in begins.

At least they define millionaires as people who make over $1,000,000 a year. Democrats define it as $250,000 a year.

Also the Republicans will be able to point out how little revenue it actually generates, while showing the ability to "compromise"

I see this as a good strategy. Its up to the democrats now to have a temper tantrum.
No temper tantrum needed. Plan B is doa. Just an effort to get the tea party right to show they do not even like that, and that no compromise is possible. So, let the repubs stop any deal from happening, then allow the taxes to go up for everyone. then, come back in Jan with a new tax reduction for those below $250K in taxable income, and see if the repubs want to block that. Which would be POLITICAL SUICIDE. So, how do you think the public will see that, who will they blame. Most repubs are scared shitless of that scenario. And they should be.
But, you have a war going on in the repub party. If the tea party wins, the party is dead for years. If the main stream repubs win, they may loose in the short term. but, the dems win either way.

Social security shouldn't exist. It's a ponzi scheme. a lie that's been continually pushed on the people by politicians who sell out our children and grandchildren for a vote.

There is no money for social security. The money they claimed to have locked away for it, they spent decades ago. Until you stop lying to the people and start being honest with them, we will eventually run off a cliff where the seniors will not have any money coming to them. That's probably why government will likely do everything in their power to prevent seniors from getting the health care they need. Rationing of care is the only way to take care of costs.

If you want to live, don't rely on the government. Generate your own cash flow.

In other words, you think that the government should completely eliminate Social Security?

I think government should get the heck out of our lives. Stop lying to the people. Stop robbing the people. And leave us alone. We can take care of ourselves.
Yup, it would be just like all those other successful libertarian countries. Anybody care to try and name one?

ok ODD, I will bite, whats the bare minimum?

They never going to answer that. Nor can they propose any specific cuts. That is typical doublethink -- believing that the government spends too much, and being unable to point out any specific example.

Every hear of the Ryan Budget?

Certainly, you did.

Yes -- Ryan is a fraud because his budget did not specify how he is going to achieve the declared cuts. He proposes cuts to discretionary spending -- from 12% GDP now to 3.5% in the long run. But that number is less that we currently spend on defense -- which is 6%.

Those numbers are only achievable if we eliminate NASA, FDA, FBI, student loans -- every non-military dollar in discretionary spending, and on top of that cut the DOD budget in half. In other words, Ryan cuts are a fraud.

ok ODD, I will bite, whats the bare minimum?

They never going to answer that. Nor can they propose any specific cuts. That is typical doublethink -- believing that the government spends too much, and being unable to point out any specific example.

Every hear of the Ryan Budget?

Certainly, you did.

You used it like a weapon to attack all the proposed cuts you didn't like.

Lying sack of humanity.
Yes, the Ryan budget. I remember it well. You may remember it went over like a fart in church in the presidential election. Yup, you should get behind that turd of a policy.

I've posted lists of my favored specific cuts, which include big time cuts to Pentagon spending, so may times on this forum that it's not even funny.

Forgive me for not studying carefully your every post. And forgive me for accusing you of doublethink for not giving examples of spending cuts -- you may well be a straight thinking asshole. For all I know you may believe that the government should be eliminated completely.

But it does not matter ultimately, whether you are bipolar, or your are mentally impaired in some other weird way. You'd still be one crazy asshole in any case.

And, thus, irrelevant.

I've posted lists of my favored specific cuts, which include big time cuts to Pentagon spending, so may times on this forum that it's not even funny.

Forgive me for not studying carefully your every post. And forgive me for accusing you of doublethink for not giving examples of spending cuts -- you may well be a straight thinking asshole. For all I know you may believe that the government should be eliminated completely.

But it does not matter ultimately, whether you are bipolar, or your are mentally impaired in some other weird way. You'd still be one crazy asshole in any case.

And, thus, irrelevant.
That a straight-up commie ignoramus dickweed like you would think that I'm bipolar or an asshole or whatever pleases me to no end...It's how straight-up commie ignoramus dickweeds throughout history have looked upon liberty lovers, so all is right with the world. :thup:

And, thus, irrelevant.
That a straight-up commie ignoramus dickweed like you would think that I'm bipolar or an asshole or whatever pleases me to no end...It's how straight-up commie ignoramus dickweeds throughout history have looked upon liberty lovers, so all is right with the world. :thup:

Your are welcome.

We are compassionate people, and the "liberty lovers" get plenty of bad news these days. For sure you can kiss goodbye to your big wet dream of eliminating the welfare state in this country. And it will be getting only worse for you from this point on.

So please, enjoy whatever crumbs you are left with :)

At least they define millionaires as people who make over $1,000,000 a year. Democrats define it as $250,000 a year.

Also the Republicans will be able to point out how little revenue it actually generates, while showing the ability to "compromise"

I see this as a good strategy. Its up to the democrats now to have a temper tantrum.

They don't define millionaires as people who make 250,000 a year, you fucking retard.

I think with 250,000, which is over 10 times what I make per year, I'd have a brilliant life. No struggles whatsoever. I figure if you have financial problems when you're making 250,000 a year, or worrying about paying the bills(like some people say they still do, trying to be like us poor people), you're doing something fucking wrong.

What good is it going to do if they continue to spend like there is NO tomorrow?

Exactly. Those that want to stick it to the rich are completely missing the big picture. It distracts from the real issue that our government has a spending problem.

No, the government does not have a spending problem. It spends the bare minimum. That is why Republicans refuse to specify what programs they propose to cut, and how exactly.

You are living in la la land if you believe our government doesn't waste anything and only spends what it absolutely must. That defies logic and human nature. When you consistently spend more than what you take in that is called living beyond your means. As far as efficiency goes making spending decisions when you can spend other people's money on other people is as inefficient as it gets. Stop deluding yourself.

Haven't seen details, but I would imagine the only way to get Tea Party signoff is to put in extraordinary domestic spending cuts.

So Reid and Obama kill it, the cliff comes, and Boehner is able to demonstrate they passed a delay-the-inevitable bill which taxes the greedy rich.

By 'well played' I was referring to the blame shift.

But then again, we are just yoyos posting on a message board so I really don't know how it plays out.

LMAO. The only people that think it will be Obama's fault (over the cliff) are people like you. And you wouldn't have thought anything different other than it's all Obama fault.

Whoop do shit.

The majority of Americns will rightfully think it is the Repthugs fault. Cause it will be.

Only if we owe too much. Which we don't.

Really? How the hell much is too much if 16 trillion dollars isn't too much debt? Let's put this in a different persepective and tell me again whether we owe too much. Take whatever your own yearly income is. Now nearly double it. That would be what you spent that same year if you were the government. Now multiply your yearly income by seven. That would be your total debt. So you're telling me if you consistently spend almost twice what you make and as a result now owe SEVEN TIMES what you make in an entire year you don't have a debt problem?

Last edited:
You guys already lost your priciples when you elected Romney for your presidential candinate. Whats a few more? Sniper Fire is actually cheering for tax increases on "job creators". GOP now stands for "Gone, Our Principles"

You guys already lost your priciples when you elected Romney for your presidential candinate. Whats a few more? Sniper Fire is actually cheering for tax increases on "job creators". GOP now stands for "Gone, Our Principles"

I agree. They're caught playing the Democrat's game.

The right are a bunch of pussies. I would rather the rich pay more than the middle class or poor. Good. God bless America and god bless president obama.

:razz:Well dude...many of the left now days believe Ubongonut is their God. The way they bless him everyday no matter what action he may take. They've been brainwashed. What a shame.

Last edited:
How is it well played to give them what they want?

You want to play it well? pass a bill that keeps taxes the same for everyone. Then let the Senate and/or the President tell the American people they are going to raise taxes on everyone.

Zoom is correct though.... the GOP are pussies!

:lol:Well at least they can still think for themselves. The left are all braindead. They need their nitwit leader to have him lead them all around. They just can't seem to do it on their own anymore.

They don't define millionaires as people who make 250,000 a year, you fucking retard.

I think with 250,000, which is over 10 times what I make per year, I'd have a brilliant life. No struggles whatsoever. I figure if you have financial problems when you're making 250,000 a year, or worrying about paying the bills(like some people say they still do, trying to be like us poor people), you're doing something fucking wrong.

They call it a millionaire's tax, and it applies to joint income over $250k a year. Are you dense?

Also in NYC two professionals with kids can make $250k, but I wouldnt consider them millionaires.

The right are a bunch of pussies. I would rather the rich pay more than the middle class or poor. Good. God bless America and god bless president obama.

Nevermind cutting all the wasteful spending... :eusa_clap:

Dumbass!

What wasteful spending? Do you have an example, or an estimation of how much of the spending is "wasted"?

:razz:What wasteful spending? How about excess welfare. Excess foodstamps. Excess spending on illegals that don't even belong here. Excess spending on foriegn countries that don't give a * * * * about the U.S. You want more then look it up.

I bet in less than a year someone is even going to put this out in a comic book. So much easier for the left to understand. Have fun.

Forum List

Back