House to pass bill with tax on Millionaires and Billionaires

If they jack up the tax rate for millionaires and billionaires to make up for the lost revenue on those making $250K to $1 million....I think it would pass

What good is it going to do if they continue to spend like there is NO tomorrow?

Exactly. Those that want to stick it to the rich are completely missing the big picture. It distracts from the real issue that our government has a spending problem. So you get more taxes out of the rich. What problem exactly have you solved? You can't raise them enough to make even a dent in the debt. It won't even be enough to prevent yearly deficits in the budget.

Belgium has already said it would welcome American wealthy along with the French. Citizenship would be streamlned and red tape cut. Singapore too is rolling out the welcome mat.

Good for them. Leave when you clearly aren't wanted.

Do you know why France has it's arms open? Because their wealthy are fleeing the country because of their own exhorbitant tax rates on the rich.

Fuck more talks- that boat has sailed. Pass the bill, send it to the Senate and go home. Your job is done.

In the end Boehner caved on his principles like a good apparatchik always does. Dasvedaniya.

If they jack up the tax rate for millionaires and billionaires to make up for the lost revenue on those making $250K to $1 million....I think it would pass

What good is it going to do if they continue to spend like there is NO tomorrow?

Exactly. Those that want to stick it to the rich are completely missing the big picture. It distracts from the real issue that our government has a spending problem. So you get more taxes out of the rich. What problem exactly have you solved? You can't raise them enough to make even a dent in the debt. It won't even be enough to prevent yearly deficits in the budget.

He didn't intend to pay down the debt, he's gonna give it to the welfare Queens.

The actually taxes raised are practically meaningless in either scenario, as we both know.

Yes, we should rise the rates a lot more for it to have a noticeable impact. To 70% or more, as it was in 50s, 60s, and 70s.

Still, I wonder what do you mean by meaningless? What is the goal here?

The right are a bunch of pussies. I would rather the rich pay more than the middle class or poor. Good. God bless America and god bless president obama.

Nevermind cutting all the wasteful spending... :eusa_clap:

Dumbass!

What wasteful spending? Do you have an example, or an estimation of how much of the spending is "wasted"?

The actually taxes raised are practically meaningless in either scenario, as we both know.

Yes, we should rise the rates a lot more for it to have a noticeable impact. To 70% or more, as it was in 50s, 60s, and 70s.

I'm hear to help:

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Exactly. Those that want to stick it to the rich are completely missing the big picture. It distracts from the real issue that our government has a spending problem.

No, the government does not have a spending problem. It spends the bare minimum. That is why Republicans refuse to specify what programs they propose to cut, and how exactly.

I'm hear to help:

Untitled-1-1.jpg

And can you explain what is wrong with planned deficits? As far as I know the deficits will shrink enough to become sustainable under any scenario.

Exactly. Those that want to stick it to the rich are completely missing the big picture. It distracts from the real issue that our government has a spending problem.

No, the government does not have a spending problem. It spends the bare minimum. That is why Republicans refuse to specify what programs they propose to cut, and how exactly.

LOL

What color is the sky in your world, Libtard?

throwing the millionaires under the bus to keep from being taxed themselves by the fiscal cliff amounts to no less than a betrayal by Tea Party Republicans against their own $ supporters.

throwing the millionaires under the bus to keep from being taxed themselves by the fiscal cliff amounts to no less than a betrayal by Tea Party Republicans against their own $ supporters.

I think you will find the spending cuts to more than offset, which is of course why this bill will never become law thanks to the radical Left.

So enjoy your record tax increases on top of your outrageous Obamacare increases.

LOL

What color is the sky in your world, Libtard?

Do you mind telling me what program the government spends too much on?

The best outcome of the tax the wealthy plan is that the wealthy pay 40% of taxes. When they leave not only will the government not get the increase but lose the taxes they werre getting leaving the despot with less than he started with.

Raise those taxes you fool. Raise them real high.

The right are a bunch of pussies. I would rather the rich pay more than the middle class or poor. Good. God bless America and god bless president obama.

How is it well played to give them what they want?

You want to play it well? pass a bill that keeps taxes the same for everyone. Then let the Senate and/or the President tell the American people they are going to raise taxes on everyone.

The point is the rich should pay thier fair share, thank god its going to happen.

Forum List

Back