House to pass bill with tax on Millionaires and Billionaires

The best outcome of the tax the wealthy plan is that the wealthy pay 40% of taxes. When they leave not only will the government not get the increase but lose the taxes they werre getting leaving the despot with less than he started with.

Raise those taxes you fool. Raise them real high.

tell me did they leave when taxes were at 70% during the new deal? NO. so shut the fuck up you hack.

That did not help identifying what government program can be cut or eliminated.

Pound salt.

He-he :) So much for "I'm here to help!"..

And you would think that a person screaming about the government spending should have no problems pointing out why it is unnecessary.

I mean if you were thinking at all.

sniper doesn't think, he is a hack, a bafoon, don't take him seriously.

The best outcome of the tax the wealthy plan is that the wealthy pay 40% of taxes. When they leave not only will the government not get the increase but lose the taxes they werre getting leaving the despot with less than he started with.

Raise those taxes you fool. Raise them real high.

tell me did they leave when taxes were at 70% during the new deal? NO. so shut the fuck up you hack.

Gerard Depardieu would like some American neighbors. He 's looking forward to it.

The ones that are broke.

oh god, its the other 1/3 of the axis of dumb, willowtree which ones are broke, and why?

well ash heap, if none of them are broke we have no need to raise taxes now do we? Thanks for playing.

sure we do, you ash heap, alot of the programs have been defunded or setup in a way that they are not doing well. also at a times when military are payed at the level they are, a billion dollar senior citz. bill was written and when the econ. crashed due to deregulation. YES we do need taxes! I support my country and my fellow countrymen, don't you?

wtf are you talking about sniper? also to katz the american elite will not move, they will stay where they are, in the USA.

What good is it going to do if they continue to spend like there is NO tomorrow?

Exactly. Those that want to stick it to the rich are completely missing the big picture. It distracts from the real issue that our government has a spending problem.

No, the government does not have a spending problem. It spends the bare minimum. That is why Republicans refuse to specify what programs they propose to cut, and how exactly.
$3 trillion a year is now a "bare minimum" to these Marxist kooks.....Wow! :lol:

oh god, its the other 1/3 of the axis of dumb, willowtree which ones are broke, and why?

well ash heap, if none of them are broke we have no need to raise taxes now do we? Thanks for playing.

Unless you can explain why any those programs is unnecessary, them being "broke" could only mean that we should rise taxes to fund them properly.

Ilia your dealing with people who are low IQ and easily tricked into voting and accepting policy that hurts them.

Exactly. Those that want to stick it to the rich are completely missing the big picture. It distracts from the real issue that our government has a spending problem.

No, the government does not have a spending problem. It spends the bare minimum. That is why Republicans refuse to specify what programs they propose to cut, and how exactly.
$3 trillion a year is now a "bare minimum" to these Marxist kooks.....Wow! :lol:

ok ODD, I will bite, whats the bare minimum?

explain how/why we need:

good enviromental law, welfare, public education, workers rights, civil rights, imigration law...... the list goes on, these right wingers are fools.

explain how/why we need:

good enviromental law, welfare, public education, workers rights, civil rights, imigration law...... the list goes on, these right wingers are fools.

Question.

How many Federal and State welfare programs are you on, personally?

sure we do, you ash heap, alot of the programs have been defunded or setup in a way that they are not doing well. also at a times when military are payed at the level they are, a billion dollar senior citz. bill was written and when the econ. crashed due to deregulation. YES we do need taxes! I support my country and my fellow countrymen, don't you?

when they stop pissing it away I'll think about it. no we don't need taxes, we need to stop fucking spending and stop with the wasting.

explain how/why we need:

we have immigration law asswarp we just don't follow it, and education is a waste of a good time as evidenced by your spelling.

Unless you can explain why any those programs is unnecessary, them being "broke" could only mean that we should rise taxes to fund them properly.

Ilia your dealing with people who are low IQ and easily tricked into voting and accepting policy that hurts them.

I don't think low IQ fully explains what is going on here. I see symptoms of dublethink, when a person holds true two mutually contradicting beliefs.

I find it fascinating how they react when you point out the contradictions. Even though most of the times they simply start swearing at you :)

What good is it going to do if they continue to spend like there is NO tomorrow?

Please. Never vote again.

Forum List

Back