House Votes To Dismantle Statue of Liberty! Would Help Reject Jewish Refugees Fleeing Nazis

So Among the more heinous of Terrorist Atrocities, the Republicans have now taken America, and its values, away from the world, and forever. Any Syrian now unable to arrive, and then killed, will never know the United States again! Following along the House Speaker, allegedly that is probably a Catholic induced atrocity. Many might suggest that, no: It is Adventist, or Presbyterian.

Though Manzanar, of the California World War II Internment Camps legacy, is not yet proposed for Syrian-Americans, and refugees--from various civil wars in Syria--A reminiscent Pause has been enacted in the U. S. House of Representatives. Rep. Jerrold Nadler, of New York, could in fact compare the "Pause" to the rejection of the Jewish refugees from the Nazis, before and during WWII. He could openly suggest that again--this has happened before--that again the Republicans have even set about the possible dismantling of the Statue of Liberty, someplace near his own district. . . probably where tourist money is spent(?). Republicans famously do take property away(?).

House Votes to Curb Syrian Refugees, Snubs Obama Veto Threat

So actually, the Syrian refugees are not free, Now! Even in the 1950's, world famous comedian, Jerry Lewis was not allowed even to golf at many locations, because he was Jewish. The Republicans know who their members are. One of my friends, Jewish, is now a self-made billionaire. His mom got into the United States, after the Nazis, but just barely, when Jews from Germany could come in. Einstein could come in. A famous letter to Roosevelt could be written.

Any brilliant Syrian, potentially able to conquer cancer: Cannot now come in. The Republicans have taken America and its values, away from the world, and forever!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations: Know many atrocities!)

Desperate people, fleeing a terrifying, bloodthirsty regime, try to find refuge in the US. But the American government and the public don't want to accept them. They worry that accepting refugees would put citizens at risk, and they don't see the refugee crisis as their problem to fix. So they are turned away.

This is what could happen in the US in 2015, if the governors and members of Congress pushing to stop the admission of Syrian refugees have their way. But it's definitely what happened in 1939 to Jews fleeing Nazi Germany. The US (and other countries in the Western Hemisphere) could have saved thousands of Jews from the Nazis. They didn't. At one point, the US literally turned away a ship of 900 German Jews. Shortly afterward, it rejected a proposal to allow 20,000 Jewish children to come to the US for safety.

At the time, the US didn't know how terrible the Holocaust would become. But Americans did know that Nazis were encouraging vandalism and violence against Jews — many Americans had been alarmed by Kristallnacht in 1938, and President Franklin D. Roosevelt had issued a statement condemning it. But America didn't feel strongly enough about the mistreatment of Jews to allow them to find a safe harbor in the US.

That is a moral stain on the nation's conscience, and it's what led the US and other countries, after the war, to create a way for persecuted people to seek and find refuge. Modern refugee policy, in other words, is largely a response to the failures of the Holocaust era.

America has spent 70 years atoning for its sin by becoming the most welcoming country in the world to refugees. Half of all refugees who are permanently resettled in new countries are resettled in the United States. That is a legacy that Americans are proud of, and should be. It's the closest America has come, in the 20th century, to honoring the inscription on the Statue of Liberty.

But America started being welcoming only after it had been cruel. America could have saved Jews from the Holocaust, but instead turned them away. The Statue of Liberty was standing in 1939, but just because the statue said the United States opened its doors to "huddled masses yearning to breathe free" didn't mean it was true.

[

Desperate people, fleeing a terrifying, bloodthirsty regime, try to find refuge in the US. But the American government and the public don't want to accept them. They worry that accepting refugees would put citizens at risk, and they don't see the refugee crisis as their problem to fix. So they are turned away.

This is what could happen in the US in 2015, if the governors and members of Congress pushing to stop the admission of Syrian refugees have their way. But it's definitely what happened in 1939 to Jews fleeing Nazi Germany. The US (and other countries in the Western Hemisphere) could have saved thousands of Jews from the Nazis. They didn't. At one point, the US literally turned away a ship of 900 German Jews. Shortly afterward, it rejected a proposal to allow 20,000 Jewish children to come to the US for safety.

At the time, the US didn't know how terrible the Holocaust would become. But Americans did know that Nazis were encouraging vandalism and violence against Jews — many Americans had been alarmed by Kristallnacht in 1938, and President Franklin D. Roosevelt had issued a statement condemning it. But America didn't feel strongly enough about the mistreatment of Jews to allow them to find a safe harbor in the US.

That is a moral stain on the nation's conscience, and it's what led the US and other countries, after the war, to create a way for persecuted people to seek and find refuge. Modern refugee policy, in other words, is largely a response to the failures of the Holocaust era.

Cleanup on aisle 4, there seems to be a pile of Batshit...

So Among the more heinous of Terrorist Atrocities, the Republicans have now taken America, and its values, away from the world, and forever. Any Syrian now unable to arrive, and then killed, will never know the United States again! Following along the House Speaker, allegedly that is probably a Catholic induced atrocity. Many might suggest that, no: It is Adventist, or Presbyterian.

Though Manzanar, of the California World War II Internment Camps legacy, is not yet proposed for Syrian-Americans, and refugees--from various civil wars in Syria--A reminiscent Pause has been enacted in the U. S. House of Representatives. Rep. Jerrold Nadler, of New York, could in fact compare the "Pause" to the rejection of the Jewish refugees from the Nazis, before and during WWII. He could openly suggest that again--this has happened before--that again the Republicans have even set about the possible dismantling of the Statue of Liberty, someplace near his own district. . . probably where tourist money is spent(?). Republicans famously do take property away(?).

So actually, the Syrian refugees are not free, Now! Even in the 1950's, world famous comedian, Jerry Lewis was not allowed even to golf at many locations, because he was Jewish. The Republicans know who their members are. One of my friends, Jewish, is now a self-made billionaire. His mom got into the United States, after the Nazis, but just barely, when Jews from Germany could come in. Einstein could come in. A famous letter to Roosevelt could be written.

Any brilliant Syrian, potentially able to conquer cancer: Cannot now come in. The Republicans have taken America and its values, away from the world, and forever!

Are you.....

*rereads post*

Yes. Fucking stupid.

Obama's in a corner as 47 Democrat Representatives break ranks:

The vote, 289-137, also reflects shifting sentiment on an issue where emotions have run deep in the aftermath of a deadly terror in Paris last week which left 129 dead. The House bill would require the FBI to create a background check of any refugee who spent time in Syria or Iraq after March 1, 2011.

U.S. House Votes to Halt Syrian Refugee Resettlement Program

Now we'll see what happens in the Senate.

1. the House doesn't make something veto-proof. the house and SENATE make something veto-proof.
2. you need 2/3 of all voting members to override a veto. if all members of the House vote, you need 290 votes (not 289). just saying.
Don't be a pedantic ding bat. The House vote was veto proof.

That's not being a pedant. And if I'm a pedant it's pretty clear that I know more than you,and certainly not a ding bat, wingnuts are funny. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself. lol

Again. What is veto-proof depends on how many people vote. If everyone votes, you are one vote shy in the House. And you haven't a clue what will happen in the senate where it isn't gerrymandered to the nth degree.

You're welcome.

That's not being a pedant. And if I'm a pedant it's pretty clear that I know more than you,and certainly not a ding bat, wingnuts are funny. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself. lol

Again. What is veto-proof depends on how many people vote. If everyone votes, you are one vote shy in the House. And you haven't a clue what will happen in the senate where it isn't gerrymandered to the nth degree.

You're welcome.

I know this, Miss FakeJew, support for your filthy party erodes by the hour, as you embrace radical Islam and promote risk for Americans.

Remember this in a year, your stupidity is to blame for putting Trump is the White House.

The House vote was mostly Democrats against, Republicans for leaving Syrians to be killed, for more of their photo-ops only strategy. They can go "tsk, tsk, Barry should have helped them(?)."

The FBI is not likely to go to Syria, looking for clues. It will simply spend more money on vetting money already spent.

(Lands of Many Nations, have some now helping themselves(?)!)

The House vote was mostly Democrats against, Republicans for leaving Syrians to be killed, for more of their photo-ops only strategy. They can tsk, tsk, Barry should have helped them(?).

The FBI is not likely to go to Syria, looking for clues. It will simply spend more money on vetting money already spent.

(Lands of Many Nations, have some now helping themselves(?)!)

The vote was patriots against traitors. You support the importation of potential terrorists to endanger Americans. Hey, you're a traitor - i.e. a democrat. Treason is what your filthy party is about.

sk111715dAPR20151117114517.jpg

As far as we know, this guy could be posting from Raqqa being an ISIS terrorist himself. No way to vet him, is it?

The House vote supporting the efforts of Jihadists, to divert attention away from their losses, is now in the script going forward. The world sees the cowardice of the PINO's, (Patriots In Name Only, of the GOP), failing to support international standards and efforts. The Jihadists are likely spreading news of the Vote of Cowards, around worldwide--even now! "The Americans hate everyone, in the world--especially Moslems." 'How can we be losing with people like (The PINOs) in Congress in the United States--Join With US against America, and the West!"
Islamic State is losing ground. Will that mean more attacks overseas?

The Jihadists have a major recruiting problem. They are losing, even the day of the Paris attack. So what does Speaker Ryan do, allow a photo-op to go through, on the floor of the House of Representatives: Opposing the winning efforts and successes, giving the Jihadists a propaganda victory.

They are good at spreading the news, and to their advantage.

(Hmmmmm!)

Last edited:
The House vote supporting the efforts of Jihadists, to divert attention away from their losses, is now in the script going forward. The world sees the cowardice of the PINO's, (Patriots In Name Only, of the GOP), failing to support international standards and efforts. The Jihadists are likely spreading news of the Vote of Cowards, around worldwide--even now! The Americans hate everyone, in the world--especially Moslems.
Islamic State is losing ground. Will that mean more attacks overseas?

The Jihadists have a major recruiting problem. They are losing, even the day of the Paris attack. So what does Speaker Ryan do, allow a photo-op to go through, on the floor of the House of Representatives: Opposing the winning efforts and successes, giving the Jihadists a propaganda victory.

They are good at spreading the news, and to their advantage.

(Hmmmmm!)

Oh yeah, Paris shows just how bad they're hurting.

Are you really the BEST the traitors can come up with? :eek:

You're welcome.

I know this, Miss FakeJew, support for your filthy party erodes by the hour, as you embrace radical Islam and promote risk for Americans.

Remember this in a year, your stupidity is to blame for putting Trump is the White House.

you know moron, i'm a lot of things. fake isn't one of them, loser. and particularly not in my religion.

what i'm not is an ignorant neocon wackjob

you're a freak of nature. now go back to the hole you crawled out of.

btw, since you're incapable of reading. ... no we don't know what is going to happen. that was my point, loser.

Killer of Allied troops in the field, Uncensored2008, is showing his personal opposition to success against Jihadists!
SINJAR, Iraq — Just hours after his men helped recapture the northern Iraqi town of Sinjar from Islamic State militants last week, Maj. Gen. Ali Ahmed, an officer with Kurdish security forces, watched another battle unfold on his television, this one some 2,500 miles away in Paris.

What had seemed a winning day in the war against the Islamic State had taken a horrific turn with attacks in the French capital that left 129 people dead.

[In Sinjar, the Islamic State ‘took everything the Yazidis had and left’]

The victory by Kurdish forces in Sinjar was just one in a string of losses for the militant group as it faces attacks on multiple fronts — from Ramadi in Iraq to Raqqa in Syria.

But the squeeze on Islamic State territory has coincided with an uptick in the group’s operations overseas. That’s no coincidence, according to some analysts, who expect the Islamic State to lash out with more attacks abroad to divert attention from its territorial losses.

The success is now on record as being opposed by GOP!

"Crow, James Crow, Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Ugh!)

you know moron, i'm a lot of things. fake isn't one of them, loser. and particularly not in my religion.

Say, you never did answer on where you hope Iran will detonate that ObamaNuke you supported?

Wonder why?

But then, I'm pretty certain that no Jew would ever support the ObamaNuke, the way you do...

what i'm not is an ignorant neocon wackjob

No, you're an ignorant Communist.

you're a freak of nature. now go back to the hole you crawled out of.

btw, since you're incapable of reading. ... no we don't know what is going to happen. that was my point, loser.

Actually dummy, we can follow trends. The support for your filthy and treasonous party has been declining over the last year. The flaccid response of your little tin god, coupled with his childish demand to bring in Syrian Muslims has caused you to go into a nosedive.

I know you are a Baghdad Bob level partisan, you'll never be rational. I'm just telling you now, that in a year when you can no longer pretend - remember that it was you and the other morons of your party who put Trump in the White House.

Oh and he WILL be a disaster - count on it.

Forum List

Back