Houston Chronicle Endorses Biden

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"We are reassured in large part because Biden has restored the tradition of a capable team running the White House, a tradition trampled by Trump’s deeply flawed scheme to run a one-man show. Like Ronald Reagan, Lyndon Johnson and Franklin Roosevelt, Biden’s deft management of his team has made him, arguably, the most productive president since LBJ in the early months of his administration.
He has, as they say, forgotten more than his presumed Republican rival will ever know. That's not saying much, and at the same time, it says it all."

Yes, endorsing Biden for the 2024 is a no-brainer. His accomplishments as our President are historic.
Read what the Houston Chronicle has to say why Joe Biden is their choice...

the most productive president since LBJ in the early months of his administration.

LOL!!!!

"most productive" = worst, most treasonous...

"We are reassured in large part because Biden has restored the tradition of a capable team running the White House, a tradition trampled by Trump’s deeply flawed scheme to run a one-man show. Like Ronald Reagan, Lyndon Johnson and Franklin Roosevelt, Biden’s deft management of his team has made him, arguably, the most productive president since LBJ in the early months of his administration.
He has, as they say, forgotten more than his presumed Republican rival will ever know. That's not saying much, and at the same time, it says it all."

Yes, endorsing Biden for the 2024 is a no-brainer. His accomplishments as our President are historic.
You've claimed his accomplishments are "historic." Like what .. top 3 - 5 accomplishments?

Why anyone would vote for someone who attempted to halt the peaceful transfer of power, who Is enamored with Putin and other dictators, and who has been found liable for fraud and lying about rape, is beyond me.

Biden Is the only choice.

Why anyone would vote for someone who attempted to halt the peaceful transfer of power, who Is enamored with Putin and other dictators, and who has been found liable for fraud and lying about rape, is beyond me.

You support a vegetable who diddled his own daughter.

You support a vegetable who diddled his own daughter.
That is lie.

What Is the truth is that you are voting for an insurrectionist fraudster found liable for lying about a rape.

The conventions haven't even happened yet, neither party has even nominated a candidate. . . & RFKjr. is way ahead of schedule on getting on the ballot in every state. This is a indicator of having a better grassroots ground game and better understanding of the electorate's needs than either major candidate.. . . .

. . . and this paper has already endorsed a candidate? :oops:

:wtf:

Wow. . nothing says, "We are a paper owned by vulture capitalists, with an eye to acquiring and controlling more papers," than a premature endorsement of a candidate before any of them have even clinched a nomination. . . :lol:

This corporation owns the paper in my town. . . my folks long ago quit it. Every intelligent person in town doesn't take it. Their papers are a joke, and the community is, by and large, a conservative community with more Phd's per capita than anywhere in the nation.. . .

They are so desperate, they have their reps rent a booth in the local super-markets every sprint, soliciting for subscriptions. . they a pathetic. :rolleyes:

This company only cares about itself, and its profits, not good journalism or the people.

That is lie.

What Is the truth is that you are voting for an insurrectionist fraudster found liable for lying about a rape.
Nope. Tater diddled his daughter in the shower.

1708471477029.png

Yes. We're truly fucked. :rolleyes:

Imagine that, a big city Newspaper endorsing a Democrat.

Why anyone would vote for someone who has been flooding America with the third-world, is beyond me.

You've claimed his accomplishments are "historic." Like what .. top 3 - 5 accomplishments?
I'd say 1. saving us from another 4 years of Capt. Chaos. 2. Staffing the government with competent people from top to bottom who are dedicated to moving the country forward. 3. Getting major legislation passed despite divided government.

Forum List

Back