Houston mayor ENCOURAGES illegals to use social services in wake of Harvey

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Illegal invaders are all that's left of the democrat voter base and they don't want to lose them!!

Houston mayor promises to defend undocumented immigrants

aug 29 2017 The mayor of the Houston promised to personally defend undocumented immigrants who be may hesitant to seek help in the aftermath of Harvey over fears of being deported.

Mayor Sylvester Turner said he would represent any immigrant who faces deportation after seeking help during the storm relief efforts.

“There is absolutely no reason why anyone should not call. And I and others will be the first ones to stand up with you,” Turner, an attorney, told reporters on Monday. “If someone comes and they require help and then for some reason [someone] tries to deport them, I will represent them myself.”

“If you are in a stressful situation, I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you’re religion is, I don’t care what your language is, you come and take advantage of every service that we have,” Turner added.

The city of Houston also sought to reassure immigrants who may be seeking shelter.

“We will not ask for immigration status or papers from anyone at any shelter,” the city said in a tweet late Monday night. “This rumor is FALSE!”

• Banned
The city should use this as an opportunity to rid the city of this plague. He should tell the illegal invaders "Get outta here. We have enough problems taking care of our own".

The very idea of a public official applying Christian principles! Whatever happened to separation of church and state?

He's black. That explains everything.

He's human.

THAT explains everything.

You are such nasty, worthless people. Couldn't you pretend to be decent human beings? Just for a little while.

Seriously, try not to be the waste of skin you really are.
Well, if those illegals never crossed the borders and infiltrated out cities, those scum of the Earths, wouldn't be there in Houston having such a miserable time. Actions have consequences, and not 1 iota of US money should go to those people. Let Mexico take care of their own.

The very idea of a public official applying Christian principles! Whatever happened to separation of church and state?

Most of these people who are saying they want others hurt have the gall to call themselves christians.

Where does Jesus say that some are not good enough or not deserving?

He's human.

You are such nasty, worthless people. Couldn't you pretend to be decent human beings? Just for a little while.

Well, if those illegals never crossed the borders and infiltrated out cities, those scum of the Earths, wouldn't be there in Houston having such a miserable time. Actions have consequences, and not 1 iota of US money should go to those people. Let Mexico take care of their own.

Well, that's just stupid.

But, having lived in the middle of and known dozens of Mexicans and Mexican Americans, I know they would give YOU the shirt off their backs. I have seen in first hand and experienced it myself and I know they would not do this to you.

But, they are true Christians and decent human beings.

His obligation is to the citizens. Foreign countries have their own obligations to their own citizens.

An American caught in a natural disaster in another country will get nothing but directions to an American consulate or embassy.

But he's black so it's okay to force citizens to coddle criminals.

My city is majority Mexican. Mexicans are the kind of people who will stab you in the back, steal your shirt and get MALDEF to sue because they got a shirt with a hole in it.

Illegal invaders are all that's left of the democrat voter base and they don't want to lose them!!

Houston mayor promises to defend undocumented immigrants

aug 29 2017 The mayor of the Houston promised to personally defend undocumented immigrants who be may hesitant to seek help in the aftermath of Harvey over fears of being deported.

Mayor Sylvester Turner said he would represent any immigrant who faces deportation after seeking help during the storm relief efforts.

“There is absolutely no reason why anyone should not call. And I and others will be the first ones to stand up with you,” Turner, an attorney, told reporters on Monday. “If someone comes and they require help and then for some reason [someone] tries to deport them, I will represent them myself.”

“If you are in a stressful situation, I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you’re religion is, I don’t care what your language is, you come and take advantage of every service that we have,” Turner added.

The city of Houston also sought to reassure immigrants who may be seeking shelter.

“We will not ask for immigration status or papers from anyone at any shelter,” the city said in a tweet late Monday night. “This rumor is FALSE!”

Yes lets see your birth cert before you get entrance to a shelter, you are despicable
The city should use this as an opportunity to rid the city of this plague. He should tell the illegal invaders "Get outta here. We have enough problems taking care of our own".

Good man.

He's human.

But, having lived in the middle of and known dozens of Mexicans and Mexican Americans, I know they would give YOU the shirt off their backs. I have seen in first hand and experienced it myself and I know they would not do this to you.

I know they would give YOU the shirt off their backs
Or steal the shirt off your back, and then stab your back when you find out they are MS-13. You want to take that risk, go for it, but since you are not affected, the rest of the US be damned. That is what liberalism is all about.

The problem is this: Most of those who call themselves "Christian" can`t recognize a real Christian when they see one. They think Christianity is all about hating gays.

can't we just help people in a time of need such as this and leave politics at the door?

damn people.

He's human.

If they weren't here illegally they wouldn't be in this situation, it's not flooded in Mexico is it,
We got enough real Americans to shelter now, this is another example of illegals draining funds we need for helping AMERICANS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Republicans hope the kids die first? They are such a mean spirited and dirty people it wouldn't surprise me.
And yet, millions of Americans vote for them. So are they all that way?

He's human.

You should have been ABORTED! Your mom would have been granted the Medal of Honor, and we wouldn't have to read your inbred post.

He's human.

I know they would give YOU the shirt off their backs
Or steal the shirt off your back, and then stab your back when you find out they are MS-13. You want to take that risk, go for it, but since you are not affected, the rest of the US be damned. That is what liberalism is all about.

MS 13 gang members are Reagans babies. Thanks to him and the contras , and most are now US citizens.

Forum List

Back