Houston mayor ENCOURAGES illegals to use social services in wake of Harvey

The very idea of a public official applying Christian principles! Whatever happened to separation of church and state?

Most of these people who are saying they want others hurt have the gall to call themselves christians.

Where does Jesus say that some are not good enough or not deserving?

Where in the teachings of Jesus did he use the government to mandate social welfare programs.

If you're going to support the leftwing claim of separation of church and State, you can't mention Jesus.

He's black. That explains everything.

He's human.

THAT explains everything.

You are such nasty, worthless people. Couldn't you pretend to be decent human beings? Just for a little while.

Seriously, try not to be the waste of skin you really are.

From what I've read, greater than 1 in 5 in that area already use food stamps. The 18th Congressional District, which is represented by Sheila Jackson Lee (D), includes inner city Houston and the surrounding area. Based on the latest up to date information, it's 36.4% black and 42.7% Hispanic. Whites make up only 7.2% of the population.

I'm wondering how the major can tell people to do what more than 20% already do.

He's human.

You are such nasty, worthless people. Couldn't you pretend to be decent human beings? Just for a little while.

Well, if those illegals never crossed the borders and infiltrated out cities, those scum of the Earths, wouldn't be there in Houston having such a miserable time. Actions have consequences, and not 1 iota of US money should go to those people. Let Mexico take care of their own.

Well, that's just stupid.

But, having lived in the middle of and known dozens of Mexicans and Mexican Americans, I know they would give YOU the shirt off their backs. I have seen in first hand and experienced it myself and I know they would not do this to you.

But, they are true Christians and decent human beings.
I know they would give YOU the shirt off their backs
Or steal the shirt off your back, and then stab your back when you find out they are MS-13. You want to take that risk, go for it, but since you are not affected, the rest of the US be damned. That is what liberalism is all about.

Ignorant nonsense.

The very idea of a public official applying Christian principles! Whatever happened to separation of church and state?
The problem is this: Most of those who call themselves "Christian" can`t recognize a real Christian when they see one. They think Christianity is all about hating gays.
All religions are a HOAX and FRAUD.

Kinda like the Rastafarian religion?
Sounds like red state-conservative Republican Christianity.......doesn't it.

He's human.

Well, if those illegals never crossed the borders and infiltrated out cities, those scum of the Earths, wouldn't be there in Houston having such a miserable time. Actions have consequences, and not 1 iota of US money should go to those people. Let Mexico take care of their own.

But, having lived in the middle of and known dozens of Mexicans and Mexican Americans, I know they would give YOU the shirt off their backs. I have seen in first hand and experienced it myself and I know they would not do this to you.

No, they'd steal someone else shirt and take credit as if it actually belonged to them.

Next thing you'll say is that government mandated social welfare programs would have been supported by Jesus.
Republican-Red State tax cuts from 1980-2017 has not created the jobs and pay raises to meet the 21st centruy has failed miserably.

The problem is this: Most of those who call themselves "Christian" can`t recognize a real Christian when they see one. They think Christianity is all about hating gays.

Are ya high?
I know plenty of Rastafarians that would kick you in the teeth for saying that...of course it would be figuratively.

Most of these people who are saying they want others hurt have the gall to call themselves christians.

Where does Jesus say that some are not good enough or not deserving?

Where in the teachings of Jesus did he use the government to mandate social welfare programs.

If you're going to support the leftwing claim of separation of church and State, you can't mention Jesus.
Where in Jesus teaching was capitalism stated and praised???? Where is capitalism mentioned and mandated into the constitution or Bill of Rights????

Are ya high?
I know plenty of Rastafarians that would kick you in the teeth for saying that...of course it would be figuratively.
All religion should be treated as a criminal enterprise!!!!

Are ya high?

Not in America, comrade.

I am quite against illegal immigration, but this is not the time to bring that argument up. Help everyone who is in danger or need now.
It's not really a citizenship issue. I have NO problem with my charitable or tax money helping anyone in this situation. I gave money to help Haiti, the Thailand tsunami, Katrina, etc. Save lives now, worry about the rest later. It is small-minded to think otherwise. Just as it is small-minded for those on the left
to be hoping that Texas politicians have to beg for aid.

Are ya high?

As I've stated months ago. You're not a real Rasta you're an imposter.
Off to ignore land you disingenuous piece of shit.

LOLOLOLO....listen, its these illegals that you morons are hating on now, who will rebuild this city back to its formal self....they will be exploited like most white contractors do, to do the jobs at a lower cost than your average white guys...that is fact. When my city had its share of bad weather, the first people knocking on my door, some white guy and a few days later, I had a whole slew of bean beaters on my roof repairing it!! I gave my insurance check to the white guy, who I say day one and the last day of work....in btwn those times, never saw the guy and the latino's did a wonderful job, I must say!!

White men love exploiting these people and are the first to whine about em'

He's human.

Luddy, they'll give a white man the shirt off their backs.....illegals have no use for black people. I see it first hand were I live....they love however, taking over our communities, low skilled jobs and resources....but very few interact with the very people they live among. I don't if its a language thing or what, but they really have no contact with minorities

LOLOLOLO....listen, its these illegals that you morons are hating on now, who will rebuild this city back to its formal self....they will be exploited like most white contractors do, to do the jobs at a lower cost than your average white guys...that is fact. When my city had its share of bad weather, the first people knocking on my door, some white guy and a few days later, I had a whole slew of bean beaters on my roof repairing it!! I gave my insurance check to the white guy, who I say day one and the last day of work....in btwn those times, never saw the guy and the latino's did a wonderful job, I must say!!

White men love exploiting these people and are the first to whine about em'

So if these "bean eaters" showed up at your door and said they would repair it, would you have hired them? Or would you have rather gone with someone who was bonded (I assume you were smart enough to ask that) and someone whose background you could check out (again, I may be assuming too much)?

He's human.

Luddy, they'll give a white man the shirt off their backs.....illegals have no use for black people. I see it first hand were I live....they love however, taking over our communities, low skilled jobs and resources....but very few interact with the very people they live among. I don't if its a language thing or what, but they really have no contact with minorities

Absurd racist.

He's human.

Sounds like you should be at a rally somewhere chanting "Illegals will not replace us". Clearly you are a deplorable.

Forum List

Back