Houston mayor ENCOURAGES illegals to use social services in wake of Harvey

there are probably around 500,000 of the criminal illegal aliens in the Houston area alone, most likely it's closer to 700,000, of which over 20% at least are affiliated with gangsters and drug cartels, theft rings, sex slave trade operators, etc. And of course any idiot who thinks we need to bankrupt social services for Americans n order to make these criminals stay should just go the INS website and find out all about how you can sponsor an immigrant yourselves, if you're so concerned n stuff about the plights of criminals who are literally stealing the food and shelter from Americans in poverty. Wonder why they never put up or shut up? There is more than enough Social Justice Warriors and the gimps who love them to sponsor every single one of the criminals; no need for the Feds or state to worry about them at all.

You want liberals to sponsor illegals? That would be a federal felony. The answer to illegals is to deny then jobs and all govt benefits including use of our schools.

U.S. laws allows U.S. citizens to sponsor immigrants; all they have to do is assume legal and financial responsibility for them for a number of years until they're granted citizenship, bypassing the usual wait in line via the normal channels.

My point is those that whine and cry over their plight are just hypocrites, as they can sponsor them if they so chose to. Don't worry, the frauds wouldn't be caught dead putting their money where their mouths are.

U.S. laws allows U.S. citizens to sponsor immigrants; all they have to do is assume legal and financial responsibility for them for a number of years until they're granted citizenship, bypassing the usual wait in line via the normal channels.

I don't know what law you are referring to but Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here.

Here is what I think: I don't think illegals have any right to be here, but I'd say you at least have to provide victims in a hurricane at least basic services. Who could let a mother and her children starve and turn them away to flood waters? It's the humane thing to do.

Here is what I think: I don't think illegals have any right to be here, but I'd say you at least have to provide victims in a hurricane at least basic services. Who could let a mother and her children starve and turn them away to flood waters? It's the humane thing to do.

But is it legal? Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code says its a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and that is what you want to do.

But is it legal? Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code says its a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here and that is what you want to do.
I don't know, but I think in this case it's a humane issue.

I don't know what law you are referring to but Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here.

Sponsored immigrants are not illegals. That's the point; if these gimps are so fond of them there is no reason for any of them to be here illegally, they can sponsor them.

Yes, and then they should be taken back to Mexico of put on a plane or whatever back to where they came from as soon as possible, and not be taking up space and using up supplies in shelters from our own citizens.

He's black. That explains everything.

He's human.

THAT explains everything.

You are such nasty, worthless people. Couldn't you pretend to be decent human beings? Just for a little while.

Seriously, try not to be the waste of skin you really are.

If ShootSpeeder was in a motorboat driving down a street in Houston, and he came upon a Hispanic or black person who was up to their neck in water and struggling to stay afloat, he would drive right by them.

He's human.

You are such nasty, worthless people. Couldn't you pretend to be decent human beings? Just for a little while.

If ShootSpeeder was in a motorboat driving down a street in Houston, and he came upon a Hispanic or black person who was up to their neck in water and struggling to stay afloat, he would drive right by them.
I'd bet he would not.

He's human.

I'd bet he would not.

I guarantee that he would.

He's human.

I'd bet he would not.

You don't know jack.

He's human.

I'd bet he would not.

You don't know jack.

True.

But I know ShootSpeeder. And he's an ever-lovin' nigga-hatin' muthafucka!

there are probably around 500,000 of the criminal illegal aliens in the Houston area alone, most likely it's closer to 700,000, of which over 20% at least are affiliated with gangsters and drug cartels, theft rings, sex slave trade operators, etc. And of course any idiot who thinks we need to bankrupt social services for Americans n order to make these criminals stay should just go the INS website and find out all about how you can sponsor an immigrant yourselves, if you're so concerned n stuff about the plights of criminals who are literally stealing the food and shelter from Americans in poverty. Wonder why they never put up or shut up? There is more than enough Social Justice Warriors and the gimps who love them to sponsor every single one of the criminals; no need for the Feds or state to worry about them at all.

You want liberals to sponsor illegals? That would be a federal felony. The answer to illegals is to deny then jobs and all govt benefits including use of our schools.
Illegals will be needed to rebuild HOUSTON...........Do you Republicans really want to build a wall to keep out all the cheap labor that the state of TEX-ASS so badly needs?????

Illegals will be needed to rebuild HOUSTON...........Do you Republicans really want to build a wall to keep out all the cheap labor that the state of TEX-ASS so badly needs?????
Yes. Deport the ones here and keep the rest out!

lol rubbish. there is no labor shortage here, and never has been in the country's entire history.

He's human.

I never got the impression he was a Democrat.

Illegal invaders are all that's left of the democrat voter base and they don't want to lose them!!

Houston mayor promises to defend undocumented immigrants

aug 29 2017 The mayor of the Houston promised to personally defend undocumented immigrants who be may hesitant to seek help in the aftermath of Harvey over fears of being deported.

Mayor Sylvester Turner said he would represent any immigrant who faces deportation after seeking help during the storm relief efforts.

“There is absolutely no reason why anyone should not call. And I and others will be the first ones to stand up with you,” Turner, an attorney, told reporters on Monday. “If someone comes and they require help and then for some reason [someone] tries to deport them, I will represent them myself.”

“If you are in a stressful situation, I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you’re religion is, I don’t care what your language is, you come and take advantage of every service that we have,” Turner added.

The city of Houston also sought to reassure immigrants who may be seeking shelter.

“We will not ask for immigration status or papers from anyone at any shelter,” the city said in a tweet late Monday night. “This rumor is FALSE!”

He's admitting to aiding and abetting felony law breakers. If we had a Department of Justice that wasn't neutered they would charge him, and the city should remove him from office.

He's human.

At least he doesn't take the side of thieving criminals over Americans, like you do.
Republican's are not Americans!!!

Stop spamming nonsense.

A bunch of cities are sanctuary cities .. good luck.

Forum List

Back