Houston Mayor Forces All to Open Girls Rooms to Men

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Holy Smokes...you have got to be kidding..
a lot LINKS in the article at site

SNIP:
by Bob Price 29 May 2014, 8:51 AM PDT 590 post a comment

HOUSTON, Texas—Houston’s bathrooms, showers, and dressing facilities will now be open to all, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, or other predilection of gender behavior. By an 11-6 vote of the Houston City Council, Mayor Annise Parker achieved this as the crowning jewel of her tenure as mayor.
Mayor Parker, Houston’s first openly gay mayor, said passing this ordinance was not the most important thing she has done in office, according to an article in the Fairfield Citizen, but it is the “most personally meaningful thing I will ever do as mayor.”

Houston Council Member, At Large Position 3, Michael Kubosh took exception to this. Kubosh told KPRC TV, "It's going to criminalize people that have been found in violation in the ordinance and the fine could be between $500 to $5,000."

In an interview with Breitbart Texas, Kubosh said, “The system is flawed and has little, if any, transparency. I did everything I could do to get the ordinance delayed or defeated, but the mayor controlled the whole process.” Kubosh said he voted against the ordinance along with District A Council Member Brenda Stardig, District D Council Member Dwight Boykins, District E Council Member Dave Martin, District G Council Member Oliver Pennington and At Large Position 5 Council Member Jack Christi.

Stephen Costello, the At Large Position 1 Council Member who supported Mayor Parker on the Proposition 1 “Rain Tax” ordinance, joined ten other council members in standing beside Mayor Parker.

The ordinance was strongly opposed by many black pastors, members of the Houston Area Pastors Council. 150 pastors from the conservative group representing a diverse coalition, ethnically and denominationally, angrily walked out of the council meeting today after two prominent African American pastors who represented the group were snubbed by the council body. According to a press release obtained by Breitbart Texas, Council Member Boykins asked to have two black pastors, Willie Davis and Max Miller, to be allowed to be moved up in the speakers list and speak out against the ordinance. It is a common practice by council members and one that is rarely opposed by other members.

ALL of it here

"HOUSTON (AP) — Houston leaders on Wednesday approved expanded anti-bias protections for gay and transgender residents in a measure that critics argued would impede their religious liberties.

The ordinance consolidates consolidate city bans on discrimination based on sex, race, age, religion and other categories and increases protections for gay and transgender residents. It takes effect in 30 days."

"Houston becomes the last major city in Texas to adopt such an ordinance. San Antonio passed a similar measure that was heavily disputed last year."
Houston approves expanded protections for gays - Fairfield Citizen

Shocking, simply shocking! Protection for minorities, what is the world coming to...

SNIP:

HOUSTON, Texas—Houston’s bathrooms, showers, and dressing facilities will now be open to all, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, or other predilection of gender behavior. By an 11-6 vote of the Houston City Council, Mayor Annise Parker achieved this as the crowning jewel of her tenure as mayor. Houston Mayor Forces All to Open Girls Rooms to Men

And watch rapes skyrocket.

Last edited:

SNIP:

HOUSTON, Texas—Houston’s bathrooms, showers, and dressing facilities will now be open to all, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, or other predilection of gender behavior. By an 11-6 vote of the Houston City Council, Mayor Annise Parker achieved this as the crowning jewel of her tenure as mayor.
Mayor Parker, Houston’s first openly gay mayor, said passing this ordinance was not the most important thing she has done in office, according to an article in the Fairfield Citizen, but it is the “most personally meaningful thing I will ever do as mayor.”

Houston Council Member, At Large Position 3, Michael Kubosh took exception to this. Kubosh told KPRC TV, "It's going to criminalize people that have been found in violation in the ordinance and the fine could be between $500 to $5,000."

In an interview with Breitbart Texas, Kubosh said, “The system is flawed and has little, if any, transparency. I did everything I could do to get the ordinance delayed or defeated, but the mayor controlled the whole process.” Kubosh said he voted against the ordinance along with District A Council Member Brenda Stardig, District D Council Member Dwight Boykins, District E Council Member Dave Martin, District G Council Member Oliver Pennington and At Large Position 5 Council Member Jack Christi.

Stephen Costello, the At Large Position 1 Council Member who supported Mayor Parker on the Proposition 1 “Rain Tax” ordinance, joined ten other council members in standing beside Mayor Parker.

The ordinance was strongly opposed by many black pastors, members of the Houston Area Pastors Council. 150 pastors from the conservative group representing a diverse coalition, ethnically and denominationally, angrily walked out of the council meeting today after two prominent African American pastors who represented the group were snubbed by the council body. According to a press release obtained by Breitbart Texas, Council Member Boykins asked to have two black pastors, Willie Davis and Max Miller, to be allowed to be moved up in the speakers list and speak out against the ordinance. It is a common practice by council members and one that is rarely opposed by other members.

ALL of it here

wOw a good reasi to not have fags and xarpet munchers as mayors.

So when people are fucking or pedos are raping and kidnapping kids, i guess shell blame guns and the christian coalition for it

"HOUSTON (AP) — Houston leaders on Wednesday approved expanded anti-bias protections for gay and transgender residents in a measure that critics argued would impede their religious liberties.

The ordinance consolidates consolidate city bans on discrimination based on sex, race, age, religion and other categories and increases protections for gay and transgender residents. It takes effect in 30 days."

"Houston becomes the last major city in Texas to adopt such an ordinance. San Antonio passed a similar measure that was heavily disputed last year."
Houston approves expanded protections for gays - Fairfield Citizen

Shocking, simply shocking! Protection for minorities, what is the world coming to...

How are separate bathrooms promoting descrimination?

SNIP:

HOUSTON, Texas—Houston’s bathrooms, showers, and dressing facilities will now be open to all, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, or other predilection of gender behavior. By an 11-6 vote of the Houston City Council, Mayor Annise Parker achieved this as the crowning jewel of her tenure as mayor. Houston Mayor Forces All to Open Girls Rooms to Men

And watch rapes skyrocket.

Elliot Rodger acted too soon. Just think of what he could have done with a law like this.

SNIP:

ALL of it here

Breitbart? :itsok::rofl::rofl:

Doesn't take much to keep SOCONs distracted from the REAL business of this great nation that is being willfully neglected by the repub House :thup:

SNIP:

ALL of it here
Oh dear Stephanie, you are so easily fooled!

Breibart didn't tell anyone at all what this is ALL ABOUT....such POOR POOR Journalism on their part.....HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS girl?

so then I have to follow a link, then I got to a link from that link to an article that finally explains that this has NOTHING to do with boys being allowed to use girls rooms.....

the part where transgenders were allowed to use the rest room of their choice WAS TAKEN OUT of the bill dearest Stephanie....

DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT when you posted this crap? If you didn't it's because Breibart is a piece of crap news organization that has no idea what journalism is....

Last edited:
I just hope like hell people planning conventions or exhibitions in Houston cancel. I know I will avoid spending a dime in that fucking city. I will also demand to see the plan on how this policy will be implemented at the city jail.

I just hope like hell people planning conventions or exhibitions in Houston cancel. I know I will avoid spending a dime in that fucking city. I will also demand to see the plan on how this policy will be implemented at the city jail.
you think this bathroom thing is true tex? :lol:

Wrong! The transgenders being allowed to use the bathroom they felt most comfortable with WAS TAKEN OUT of this bill AND Houston was the LAST major city in Texas to pass equal protection law like this.....THE LAST one, all your other major cities have already passed similar laws....

so what makes this some big deal to be outraged about?

Forum List

Back