Houston Mayor Forces All to Open Girls Rooms to Men

I live right outside Houston and I havent heard anything about it. While our mayor sucks bal....ur I mean sucks twat. Even she wouldnt go this far.

"HOUSTON (AP) — Houston leaders on Wednesday approved expanded anti-bias protections for gay and transgender residents in a measure that critics argued would impede their religious liberties.

The ordinance consolidates consolidate city bans on discrimination based on sex, race, age, religion and other categories and increases protections for gay and transgender residents. It takes effect in 30 days."

"Houston becomes the last major city in Texas to adopt such an ordinance. San Antonio passed a similar measure that was heavily disputed last year."
Houston approves expanded protections for gays - Fairfield Citizen

Shocking, simply shocking! Protection for minorities, what is the world coming to...

How are separate bathrooms promoting descrimination?

It's separate but equal.

Yeah, it's sick, but irrational people think irrationally

Wait for the lawsuits to begin

If a gay couple can shower together how in the hell do you stop a hetro couple from showering together and not call that discrimination?

Fuck it. Why stop there? Just let everyone squat and shit in the street. Just let it rip anywhere, anytime.

liberals wouldn't have an issue with it, they do it in Europe so it's much more culturally advanced and enlightened......no wonder people like hitler and stalin come to power, if they promise equality these rubes will take it hook, line, and sinker.

"HOUSTON (AP) — Houston leaders on Wednesday approved expanded anti-bias protections for gay and transgender residents in a measure that critics argued would impede their religious liberties.

The ordinance consolidates consolidate city bans on discrimination based on sex, race, age, religion and other categories and increases protections for gay and transgender residents. It takes effect in 30 days."

"Houston becomes the last major city in Texas to adopt such an ordinance. San Antonio passed a similar measure that was heavily disputed last year."
Houston approves expanded protections for gays - Fairfield Citizen

Shocking, simply shocking! Protection for minorities, what is the world coming to...

How are separate bathrooms promoting descrimination?

It's separate but equal.

Yeah, it's sick, but irrational people think irrationally

Wait for the lawsuits to begin

If a gay couple can shower together how in the hell do you stop a hetro couple from showering together and not call that discrimination?

This stuff is actually been in the left all long. The French Revolution had kooks that wanted to change everything about current society and get rid of religion....hmmmmmmmmmm

I guess Im not understanding what kind of society these morons think they are getting.

I guess they'll want 5 year olds to be able to do everything an adult does, because it's discrimination if they cant......fucking retards.

The mayors and city councils that pass these laws will come up for election. That's when it should get fixed.

Holy Smokes...you have got to be kidding..
a lot LINKS in the article at site

SNIP:
by Bob Price 29 May 2014, 8:51 AM PDT 590 post a comment

HOUSTON, Texas—Houston’s bathrooms, showers, and dressing facilities will now be open to all, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, or other predilection of gender behavior. By an 11-6 vote of the Houston City Council, Mayor Annise Parker achieved this as the crowning jewel of her tenure as mayor.
Mayor Parker, Houston’s first openly gay mayor, said passing this ordinance was not the most important thing she has done in office, according to an article in the Fairfield Citizen, but it is the “most personally meaningful thing I will ever do as mayor.”

Houston Council Member, At Large Position 3, Michael Kubosh took exception to this. Kubosh told KPRC TV, "It's going to criminalize people that have been found in violation in the ordinance and the fine could be between $500 to $5,000."

In an interview with Breitbart Texas, Kubosh said, “The system is flawed and has little, if any, transparency. I did everything I could do to get the ordinance delayed or defeated, but the mayor controlled the whole process.” Kubosh said he voted against the ordinance along with District A Council Member Brenda Stardig, District D Council Member Dwight Boykins, District E Council Member Dave Martin, District G Council Member Oliver Pennington and At Large Position 5 Council Member Jack Christi.

Stephen Costello, the At Large Position 1 Council Member who supported Mayor Parker on the Proposition 1 “Rain Tax” ordinance, joined ten other council members in standing beside Mayor Parker.

The ordinance was strongly opposed by many black pastors, members of the Houston Area Pastors Council. 150 pastors from the conservative group representing a diverse coalition, ethnically and denominationally, angrily walked out of the council meeting today after two prominent African American pastors who represented the group were snubbed by the council body. According to a press release obtained by Breitbart Texas, Council Member Boykins asked to have two black pastors, Willie Davis and Max Miller, to be allowed to be moved up in the speakers list and speak out against the ordinance. It is a common practice by council members and one that is rarely opposed by other members.

ALL of it here

Why would you post this after its been changed?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...XFHXzMAtPAHBaOQug&sig2=vqytf99Bl4loe9SlBJSaPw

SNIP:

HOUSTON, Texas—Houston’s bathrooms, showers, and dressing facilities will now be open to all, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, or other predilection of gender behavior. By an 11-6 vote of the Houston City Council, Mayor Annise Parker achieved this as the crowning jewel of her tenure as mayor.
Mayor Parker, Houston’s first openly gay mayor, said passing this ordinance was not the most important thing she has done in office, according to an article in the Fairfield Citizen, but it is the “most personally meaningful thing I will ever do as mayor.”

Houston Council Member, At Large Position 3, Michael Kubosh took exception to this. Kubosh told KPRC TV, "It's going to criminalize people that have been found in violation in the ordinance and the fine could be between $500 to $5,000."

In an interview with Breitbart Texas, Kubosh said, “The system is flawed and has little, if any, transparency. I did everything I could do to get the ordinance delayed or defeated, but the mayor controlled the whole process.” Kubosh said he voted against the ordinance along with District A Council Member Brenda Stardig, District D Council Member Dwight Boykins, District E Council Member Dave Martin, District G Council Member Oliver Pennington and At Large Position 5 Council Member Jack Christi.

Stephen Costello, the At Large Position 1 Council Member who supported Mayor Parker on the Proposition 1 “Rain Tax” ordinance, joined ten other council members in standing beside Mayor Parker.

The ordinance was strongly opposed by many black pastors, members of the Houston Area Pastors Council. 150 pastors from the conservative group representing a diverse coalition, ethnically and denominationally, angrily walked out of the council meeting today after two prominent African American pastors who represented the group were snubbed by the council body. According to a press release obtained by Breitbart Texas, Council Member Boykins asked to have two black pastors, Willie Davis and Max Miller, to be allowed to be moved up in the speakers list and speak out against the ordinance. It is a common practice by council members and one that is rarely opposed by other members.

ALL of it here
Oh dear Stephanie, you are so easily fooled!

Breibart didn't tell anyone at all what this is ALL ABOUT....such POOR POOR Journalism on their part.....HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS girl?

so then I have to follow a link, then I got to a link from that link to an article that finally explains that this has NOTHING to do with boys being allowed to use girls rooms.....

the part where transgenders were allowed to use the rest room of their choice WAS TAKEN OUT of the bill dearest Stephanie....

DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT when you posted this crap? If you didn't it's because Breibart is a piece of crap news organization that has no idea what journalism is....

oh dear care, I read the other links
so you can save it..but you might explain to others since you know so much about it

Last edited:
The mayors and city councils that pass these laws will come up for election. That's when it should get fixed.

It won't matter. Lawsuits will make this a reality someday. When openly gay males are allowed to shower with their "partners", someone will press the discrimination button and what other choice will there be?

The world is indeed changing.

Breitbart is opnion, nothing more. And of course the law has -0- of what that site uses to pull in the gullible.

Breitbart is opnion, nothing more. And of course the law has -0- of what that site uses to pull in the gullible.

really, you're sure about that huh?
I'm just glad I don't live in Houston with that dingbat mayor

SNIP:

ALL of it here

Breibart didn't tell anyone at all what this is ALL ABOUT....such POOR POOR Journalism on their part.....HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS girl?

so then I have to follow a link, then I got to a link from that link to an article that finally explains that this has NOTHING to do with boys being allowed to use girls rooms.....

the part where transgenders were allowed to use the rest room of their choice WAS TAKEN OUT of the bill dearest Stephanie....

DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT when you posted this crap? If you didn't it's because Breibart is a piece of crap news organization that has no idea what journalism is....

This is the actual wording from the ordnance, I can find no place that says it was deleted.

[PENDING MOTION BY COUNCIL MEMBER DAVIS TO DELETE SUBSECTION (B) BELOW IN ITS ENTIRETY]
(b) It shall be unlawful for any place of public accommodation or any employee or agent thereof to intentionally deny any person entry to any restroom, shower room, or similar facility if that facility is consistent with and appropriate to that person’s expression of gender identity. It shall be a defense to prosecution for discrimination on the basis of gender identity under this article, however, if the defendant had a good faith belief that the gender or gender identity of the person discriminated against was not consistent with the gender designation of the facility. For purposes of this section, a defendant has a good faith belief if the manner in which the person represented or expressed gender to others (e.g. behavior, clothing, hairstyles, activities, voice or mannerisms) is not consistent with the gender designation of the facility the person attempted to access. Nothing in this section shall require construction of a new bathroom, shower room, or similar facility.

If you have a link that says otherwise provide it.

Oops, look what I ran across...jeeze I wouldn't know why

recall Mayor Parker

Houston is the 4th largest city in the country, and faces its share of big city issues - crime, sagging economy, long-term debt, underfunded pensions, aging infrastructure - things which should be the major concerns of any city's mayor. Unfortunately, Houston's mayor is more interested in social engineering than in civil engineering, and more concerned with gay rights than human rights.

Mayor Parker has made it illegal to feed the homeless, but wants to make it legal for a man to use a women's public restroom. She made it mandatory that the City provide spousal benefits for city workers in a same-sex marriage, then went out of Texas to marry her lesbian lover.

If you agree that it is time to recall Mayor Parker, please join us in a petition drive to force a recall election throw Mayor Parker out of office and bring back civility and decency to Houston government.

Please check back here to learn more as we gear up for our petition drive, or register below so that we may contact you with current happenings.

index

Last edited:
My son in law lives in Houston and has no use for the mayor. I have asked him the truth of the matter. Trust me...he will know.

SNIP:

ALL of it here

Why would you post this after its been changed?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...XFHXzMAtPAHBaOQug&sig2=vqytf99Bl4loe9SlBJSaPw

This story is dated 14 May, the expert from ordnance was dated 15 May, and it was still in.

SNIP:

ALL of it here

This is the actual wording from the ordnance, I can find no place that says it was deleted.

[PENDING MOTION BY COUNCIL MEMBER DAVIS TO DELETE SUBSECTION (B) BELOW IN ITS ENTIRETY]
(b) It shall be unlawful for any place of public accommodation or any employee or agent thereof to intentionally deny any person entry to any restroom, shower room, or similar facility if that facility is consistent with and appropriate to that person’s expression of gender identity. It shall be a defense to prosecution for discrimination on the basis of gender identity under this article, however, if the defendant had a good faith belief that the gender or gender identity of the person discriminated against was not consistent with the gender designation of the facility. For purposes of this section, a defendant has a good faith belief if the manner in which the person represented or expressed gender to others (e.g. behavior, clothing, hairstyles, activities, voice or mannerisms) is not consistent with the gender designation of the facility the person attempted to access. Nothing in this section shall require construction of a new bathroom, shower room, or similar facility.

If you have a link that says otherwise provide it.

Who would have ever guessed that taking a leak would be so complicated.

Male_public_urination.jpg

Forum List

Back