How 14 People Made More Money....

None of the 14 lifted a hand to make their monies. Other people do it for them.

Lifting a hand, without the capital invested by rich people isn't very productive.

The point remains that investors put very little effort to make money.

What?

I know some of those people in your OP. Most of them work like dogs, harder than almost everyone else. They often put in 80-100 hour weeks, work under tremendous pressure, and make personal sacrifices most of us wouldn't make.

So they should tell us what they are investing in....

Other peoples ideas and products, other peoples efforts, deferring taxes forever.

Er, no.

Er, yes.

Bill Gates started MicroSoft using another person (s) operating system.

Jobs didn't create the iPhone, he directed his employees to do it.

Berkshire Hathaway has been deferring taxes since 2002 with no end in sight. And you'll see much more as the years progress.

I don't design, engineer, build, or maintain telecommunication towers, my employees do. And I pay them very well.

I didn't engineer the very first building wrap advertising in Vegas. My employees did. And I paid them very well.

Other peoples ideas and products, other peoples efforts, deferring taxes forever.

Er, no.

Er, yes.

Bill Gates started MicroSoft using another person (s) operating system.

Jobs didn't create the iPhone, he directed his employees to do it.

Berkshire Hathaway has been deferring taxes since 2002 with no end in sight. And you'll see much more as the years progress.

I don't design, engineer, build, or maintain telecommunication towers, my employees do. And I pay them very well.

I didn't engineer the very first building wrap advertising in Vegas. My employees did. And I paid them very well.

Berkshire Hathaway has been deferring taxes since 2002 with no end in sight.

How? Be specific.

What?

I know some of those people in your OP. Most of them work like dogs, harder than almost everyone else. They often put in 80-100 hour weeks, work under tremendous pressure, and make personal sacrifices most of us wouldn't make.

Then they're not doing it right. Either they were under financed and had to do work themselves because they couldn't afford to hire, or they didn't hire the right people.

btw; which people do you know?

What?

Then they're not doing it right. Either they were under financed and had to do work themselves because they couldn't afford to hire, or they didn't hire the right people.

I know a few of the fund managers. They are below the top 14.

All of them work like dogs. There are no short-cuts for them because their fortunes are based on their own human capital.

Last edited:
Berkshire Hathaway has been deferring taxes since 2002 with no end in sight.

How? Be specific.

This should piss you off.

Avoid Paying Taxes The Warren Buffett Way - Berkshire Hathaway inc. NYSE BRK.B Seeking Alpha

They owe back taxes. There oughta be a law!

The most notable temporary difference between GAAP pre-tax income and taxable income as reported to the IRS is accelerated cost recovery depreciation methods for property, plant and equipment.

Why would this piss me off?
I'd be in favor of immediate 100% equipment write-offs.

What?

So you never worked for your money? Ah I get it,your daddy gave it to you. What a loser.

I know a few of the fund managers. They are below the top 14.

All of them work like dogs. There are no short-cuts for them because their fortunes are based on their own human capital.

Fund Managers are employees of Fund owners like Soros and Topper.

They owe back taxes. There oughta be a law!

The most notable temporary difference between GAAP pre-tax income and taxable income as reported to the IRS is accelerated cost recovery depreciation methods for property, plant and equipment.

Why would this piss me off?
I'd be in favor of immediate 100% equipment write-offs.

The company uses the same tax based services as you, pays less in taxes, so the short comes from you.

You can have immediate 100% write-off. It's called a lease. If you also own the leasing company it's a double goodie!

When you talk like that it's hard to imagine you as a "1%'er"

Much like Bill Gates used someone else's operating system to start Microsoft, I exploited my employees skills and connections to make millions. The difference between myself and the majority, I rewarded my employees with superior pay and benefits.
And I'm the king of Siam. I've recently declared a two day moritorium on beheadings. My people love me.

Forum List

Back