How 14 People Made More Money....

Is this serious

My head chef contributes more than one of my 12 bus boys, thus the head chef earns more.

Duh!

Or would you prefer I lowered the head chef's pay so that things were equal?

Your Head Chef would have nothing to do without the effort and contribution of your 12 bus boys.
It's becoming obvious you are one of the posters who come here pretending to be something you're not. Jake, Liberal Media and others like you should be shunned and ignored. It's a waste of time debating with you because even you don't believe what you say because you're faking a personality.

Last edited:
I know a few of the fund managers. They are below the top 14.

All of them work like dogs. There are no short-cuts for them because their fortunes are based on their own human capital.

Fund Managers are employees of Fund owners like Soros and Topper.

First, it's "Tepper."

Second, you said

None of the 14 lifted a hand to make their monies. Other people do it for them.

That is flat-out wrong.

That doesn't mean they don't have employees. What it means is that almost all of the guys with their names on the door are critical to the firm. If they leave, outside money usually leaves their firm in droves. If David Tepper decided to retire, the firm would effectively shut down. The employees are dependent upon the founder. There are exceptions, of course, but if the employees leave, it often isn't a big deal. But it usually is a very big deal when the founder leaves because his investors are with his firm for his acumen. Anyone can build spreadsheets. Few can replicate what they do.

Berkshire is one of the biggest payers of taxes to the US Treasury.

BRK paid - in cash - $5.4 billion in taxes in 2013.

Page 50

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/2013ar/2013ar.pdf

2.7% effective comparable with yours. What was your effective rate for 2013?

So does this mean you are dodging your original point about BRK and taxes?

Besides, it doesn't matter what I pay in taxes. I don't compare myself to a corporation. I compare myself to other people.

BTW, Berkshire Hathaway doesn't exist without Warren Buffett. Just ask the people who have invested with Buffett over the decades if he doesn't matter.

They owe back taxes. There oughta be a law!

The most notable temporary difference between GAAP pre-tax income and taxable income as reported to the IRS is accelerated cost recovery depreciation methods for property, plant and equipment.

Why would this piss me off?
I'd be in favor of immediate 100% equipment write-offs.

The company uses the same tax based services as you, pays less in taxes, so the short comes from you.

You can have immediate 100% write-off. It's called a lease. If you also own the leasing company it's a double goodie!

The company uses the same tax based services as you, pays less in taxes, so the short comes from you.

What short?

You can have immediate 100% write-off.

You cannot, that's the difference between GAAP pre-tax income and taxable income that you think I should worry about.

It's becoming obvious you are one of the posters who come here pretending to be something you're not. Jake, Liberal Media and others like you should be shunned and ignored. It's a waste of time debating with you because even you don't believe what you say because you're faking a personality.

If you'd like to challenge one of my posts then do so. Otherwise STFU!

Is this serious

My head chef contributes more than one of my 12 bus boys, thus the head chef earns more.

Duh!

Or would you prefer I lowered the head chef's pay so that things were equal?

Your Head Chef would have nothing to do without the effort and contribution of your 12 bus boys.
(

Look, start your third year of college take an Econ3000 class and get back to us.

I could hire nearly ANYONE to bus tables, it takes a strong back and well that's about it.

A head chef however is much more valuable.His name is on the door. (actually in our case a woman) she is creative , talented, a leader, and well runs the entire kitchen.

This is the way the world works, the more valuable you are to your employer, the more you will be rewarded.

First, it's "Tepper."

Second, you said

That is flat-out wrong.

That doesn't mean they don't have employees. What it means is that almost all of the guys with their names on the door are critical to the firm. If they leave, outside money usually leaves their firm in droves. If David Tepper decided to retire, the firm would effectively shut down. The employees are dependent upon the founder. There are exceptions, of course, but if the employees leave, it often isn't a big deal. But it usually is a very big deal when the founder leaves because his investors are with his firm for his acumen. Anyone can build spreadsheets. Few can replicate what they do.

First, I'm done with voice programs.

Second, Soros hasn't run day-to-day for sometime and it hasn't effected his business.

First, it's "Tepper."

Second, you said

That is flat-out wrong.

First, I'm done with voice programs.

Second, Soros hasn't run day-to-day for sometime and it hasn't effected his business.

Trump doesn't run his business day to day either, but if he took his name off the building, it would affect the bottom line.

So does this mean you are dodging your original point about BRK and taxes?

Besides, it doesn't matter what I pay in taxes. I don't compare myself to a corporation. I compare myself to other people.

BTW, Berkshire Hathaway doesn't exist without Warren Buffett. Just ask the people who have invested with Buffett over the decades if he doesn't matter.

Due to deduction advantages, the wealthy and corporations pay less than you effectively for tax based services....

What short?

You can have immediate 100% write-off.

You cannot, that's the difference between GAAP pre-tax income and taxable income that you think I should worry about.

You don't understand short?

Yes immediate. If I lease equipment I reduce the amount of expected quarterly tax.

Look, start your third year of college take an Econ3000 class and get back to us.

I could hire nearly ANYONE to bus tables, it takes a strong back and well that's about it.

A head chef however is much more valuable.His name is on the door. (actually in our case a woman) she is creative , talented, a leader, and well runs the entire kitchen.

This is the way the world works, the more valuable you are to your employer, the more you will be rewarded.

'I could hire nearly ANYONE' is the sign of failure.

'I could hire nearly ANYONE' is the sign of failure.

No, it's a sign of a job that doesn't require much knowledge or experience. We're talking about clearing tables. I mean come on.

Seriously, how stupid are you? Comparing bus boys to head chefs and saying each is equally important?

I wish i was as talented as those guys at making money. That is an impressive figure!

I can teach you if you want the lesson............

First, have the money to get yourself in a position to cut education to the people. It's hard to squeeze major profits out of smart people.
Then invest in specific bias media/information.
Convince the people you dominate that any information other than your own is a threat to 'Merica!

And there you have it. I doubt you have step 1. You probably owe lot's of $$$ to someone that has lot's of $$$ on a computer and never wonder why every Country is in debt but don't know why......All you have to do is fixate on the individuals this bias media tells me to hate to get $$$ then, I'll get $$$, (R)ight?

Or maybe educate yourself on the word MONOPOLY.

Forum List

Back