How a man recovered from the corona virus

It is encouraging to see this and whilst on the subject what happened to those Israeli scientists that had supposedly developed a vaccine for the corona virus?

https://nypost.com/2020/03/05/coron...y-recovers-after-being-treated-with-hiv-drug/

Israeli scientists: 'In a few weeks, we will have coronavirus vaccine'
Israelis claim to be weeks away from coronavirus vaccine
https://nypost.com/2020/02/28/israeli-scientists-claim-to-be-weeks-away-from-coronavirus-vaccine/
6 days agoIsraeli researchers scrambling to develop a coronavirus vaccine say it could be ready in just three weeks - and available for use within 90 days, according to reports. The scientists at the...

That was only 6 days ago. They said 90 days. We can hope it works.

The mortality rate for Corona infection is running about 2.1% worldwide, 4.9% in Wuhan itself ... that means there's a 95.1% recovery rate ...

That's bad ... really really bad ... don't get me wrong ... but a 19 in 20 chance of surviving is hardly newsworthy ...

The mortality rate for Corona infection is running about 2.1% worldwide, 4.9% in Wuhan itself ... that means there's a 95.1% recovery rate ...

That's bad ... really really bad ... don't get me wrong ... but a 19 in 20 chance of surviving is hardly newsworthy ...

Whilst, I do not dispute your stats they are misleading as in...................“Age and your condition in life will really drive your susceptibility. You may be in your 40s, but if you have these chronic health conditions, you're going to be more susceptible, just like you see with flu.” — immunologist Vineet Menachery, University of Texas Medical Branch

Not even to mention different ethnicities have varying rates of susceptibility to the virus.

Thus ......there are several factors at play here---age, state of your health, and your ethnicity....those of European ancestry showing the most resistance to the virus.

Asians Far More Susceptible to Coronavirus than Other Races, More Likely to Die, Just Like SARS - REPORT | Awakening? Start Here | Before It's News

Big outbreaks like the coronavirus actually do discriminate: against the poor and most needy

Coronavirus risk for Asians, Africans, Caucasians revealed

Last edited:
Most people infected by the corona virus actually survive "whilst" (mostly) foreign anti-American posters try to turn the health issue into propaganda advantage

Most people infected by the corona virus actually survive "whilst" (mostly) foreign anti-American posters try to turn the health issue into propaganda advantage

Care to explain the point you are trying to make?

Can anyone interpret the post above?

Anyhow....yes most will survive...but I was referring to who is the most susceptible....or in other words who is most likely to die if they get the corona virus. Duh

Forum List

Back