🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How About "Colored People"?

We cant stop being Black. Its in the genes and natures master plan. Its enlightening that us being Black scares you to the point of it being a problem for you.
You can't stop being black. That's your problem.
Being Black is actually my prize bestowed on me by nature. You are the one with the problem of a bad genetic pool.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News
If you're not proud of your race, there's nothing we can do for you. You don't want to talk about jungle bunny civilizations. We get it.

Sad.
Youre the one that claimed Greeks were homosexuals. i could tell you were not proud of that or the island of Lesbo.
Some Greeks were. That's part of history. Unlike other civilizations, Greeks were actually people described as people with jealousy, greed, evil and homosexuality. They were also people people of greatness, wisdom and fantastic accomplishment in astronomy, philosophy, mathematics and technology. That is real history, not just the great achievements of a Ramses or Hammurabi.

It was the history of human beings as real individuals, many of whom were great thinkers with human fault. That is perhaps Greece's greatest contribution to mankind. Not for just reaching to levels of great achievement, but for recording it honestly.

Greece was truly the source from which the world's greatest civilization sprang.

Three thousand years ago, Greece established a civilization which would guide the greatest empire the world in Rome and would later re-establish the West's dominance with the Renaissance by building on what Greece had produced in antiquity.

The world owes a debt of gratitude to Greece.

At the same time, the world owes an apology to black Africa for their enslavement, but not for their lack of history. You cannot apologies for that which doesn't exist.
More cave monkey stories to convince me please. I dont believe you since its documented. :laugh:

We cant stop being Black. Its in the genes and natures master plan. Its enlightening that us being Black scares you to the point of it being a problem for you.
Being Black is actually my prize bestowed on me by nature. You are the one with the problem of a bad genetic pool.

If you're not proud of your race, there's nothing we can do for you. You don't want to talk about jungle bunny civilizations. We get it.

Sad.
Youre the one that claimed Greeks were homosexuals. i could tell you were not proud of that or the island of Lesbo.
Some Greeks were. That's part of history. Unlike other civilizations, Greeks were actually people described as people with jealousy, greed, evil and homosexuality. They were also people people of greatness, wisdom and fantastic accomplishment in astronomy, philosophy, mathematics and technology. That is real history, not just the great achievements of a Ramses or Hammurabi.

It was the history of human beings as real individuals, many of whom were great thinkers with human fault. That is perhaps Greece's greatest contribution to mankind. Not for just reaching to levels of great achievement, but for recording it honestly.

Greece was truly the source from which the world's greatest civilization sprang.

Three thousand years ago, Greece established a civilization which would guide the greatest empire the world in Rome and would later re-establish the West's dominance with the Renaissance by building on what Greece had produced in antiquity.

At the same time, the world owes an apology to black Africa for their enslavement, but not for their lack of history. You cannot apologies for that which doesn't exist.
From one of your fellow white guys.

“Back in the centuries which are scarcely historic, where history gives indeed only vague hintings, are traces of a widespread primitive civili-zation, crude, imperfect, garish, barbaric, yet ruling the world of that age from its seats of power in the valleys of the Ganges and the Euphrates and the Nile; and it was of the black races. The first Babylon seems to have been built by a Negroid race. The earliest Egyptian civilization seems to have been Negroid. It was in the days before the Semite was known in either land. The black seems to have built up empire, such as it was, by the water of the Ganges before Mongol or Aryan.

-Joseph P. Widney (Race Life of the Ayran Peoples)

A society built on slavery?

Nah...
Don't be an ass. Greece was not a society built on slavery. Those are the vacuous words of an ignorant hack.

Greece was what it was, the source of almost all enlightenment in the world today, including human rights and democrisy.
Sorry dude. Greece was never the enlightenment of the world today. Everything you have originally came from India, China, or Africa with no exceptions.

Sad.

“Back in the centuries which are scarcely historic, where history gives indeed only vague hintings, are traces of a widespread primitive civili-zation, crude, imperfect, garish, barbaric, yet ruling the world of that age from its seats of power in the valleys of the Ganges and the Euphrates and the Nile; and it was of the black races. The first Babylon seems to have been built by a Negroid race. The earliest Egyptian civilization seems to have been Negroid. It was in the days before the Semite was known in either land. The black seems to have built up empire, such as it was, by the water of the Ganges before Mongol or Aryan.

Forget that dingbat shit! History is history and jungle bunnies are footnotes. Get over their inconsequential role.

Sad.

Forget that dingbat shit! History is history and jungle bunnies are footnotes. Get over their inconsequential role.
Dont get angry. :laugh:

At least the Greeks thought up how to institute homosexuality. Weird that even Greeks that were not gay adopted the practice.

Im laughing......thinking back to talks with my late grandmother who passed a few years back..........always referred to black people as "the colored's" when speaking about them. Still makes me laugh my balls off.........

Negroid race?

Oh my! A new take on an old subject

Africa.........LMAO.......this dope Asdcepdolis always talking about all the shit Africans did to make the world better in the past 100 years. So I thought Id look it up..........and dang, turns out, an African DID invent the CAT-SCAN machine!!

When I looked into it further, turns out this African guy, responsible for inventing the CAT-SCAN..............was fucking white!!!!:2up::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

5 Groundbreaking African Inventions in Technology

Allan McLeod Cormack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But its presented in almost all places as "African invention":2up:

Negroid race?

Naw. This is all old stuff. Covered up but undisputed. Joseph Widney was a white historian during slavery times when he wrote this.

Joseph Widney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Africa.........LMAO.......this dope Asdcepdolis always talking about all the shit Africans did to make the world better in the past 100 years. So I thought Id look it up..........and dang, turns out, an African DID invent the CAT-SCAN machine!!

When I looked into it further, turns out this African guy, responsible for inventing the CAT-SCAN..............was fucking white!!!!:2up::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

5 Groundbreaking African Inventions in Technology

Allan McLeod Cormack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But its presented in almost all places as "African invention":2up:
Youre trying way too hard. :laugh:

Who told you a Black person invented the CAT scan?

Negroid race?

Naw. This is all old stuff. Covered up but undisputed. Joseph Widney was a white historian during slavery times when he wrote this.

Dang s0n........for somebody so confident that blacks are the supreme race, that's ALOT of postage in just 2 years!!!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:. Taken a gander at that lately s0n??

43,000 posts in 2 years.........HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!

wtf??!!!!

Doesn't lend much to credibility now does it s0n? In fact, pretty much says that you have as much self-esteem as a small soap dish!!!:spinner::spinner:

Negroid race?

Dang s0n........for somebody so confident that blacks are the supreme race, that's ALOT of postage in just 2 years!!!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:. Taken a gander at that lately s0n??

wtf??!!!!

Doesn't lend much to credibility now does it s0n? In fact, pretty much says that you have as much self-esteem as a small soap dish!!!:spinner::spinner:
Now youre using false equivalence to soothe your hurt feelings. To you lots of posts mean low confidence? How did you arrive at that conclusion? Are you projecting? :laugh:

The real question should be "Why do you put so much time and energy into caring about this?"

For the same reason you take the time to respond to posts about this.
really?

Kind of doubt it, but your response says lots about you. The fact that you will not be honest and forthcoming about why you so passionately and obsessively follow every bit of news about the 'blacks'

Silly boy. This is mere coffee break entertainment. You don't really think your posting here matters, do you?

What I follow is the Democrats' obsessive racism.

Negroid race?

wtf??!!!!

Now youre using false equivalence to soothe your hurt feelings. To you lots of posts mean low confidence? How did you arrive at that conclusion? Are you projecting? :laugh:

s0n....lets call a spade a spade. 20,000 posts/year means either you're a mental case or you have a plate in your head.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back